Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? (33957 Views)

Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? / Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? / Y Do Guys Feel Uneazy Seeing Close Friends Date There Sisters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by Sapphire94: 10:18am On Oct 17, 2019
kiddoiLL:
Had this friend of mine who's sister I fell in love with..
At first we weren't actually talking (The sis and I).
We started talking later on, she's a good lady really, spent late nights chatting and talking. We all stayed around each other.
Mehn I won't lie, I caught feelings first, I opened up to her. She was actually feeling me also, then we had to take a walk one night along with her kid sister.
She wanted to go get something with the sister, and asked me to walk with em.
Man I was being a gentleman, I was actually quiet all thru while walking, and we talked a few times, she dared me to approach another lady we saw that night. Lol, I laughed and told her I don't know how to, that I've never actually stopped any lady on the road to ask her out.(Till now, I've never done that, stopped a lady and start saying stuffs).
Omo, our walk back home that night, I was quiet all thru.
She went up to their place, I was at mine, we were chatting and she told me “You u couldn't even talk to me and express your feelings? why did you think I asked you to walk with me?”

Omoh my head spark oo...I told her sorry I couldn't do it.
She asked if she could come over, and get a hug? I told her Yes.
Man, she came down to the room I was in, I apologized once again for not telling her what she expected, we hugged, and then we kissed for a few minutes.
Then she went back up.
Said she was happy, twas all lovey dovey since then, we were both happy for the next 7 months but uncomfortable cause we both know we had to come out clean to the brother, my friend. I actually told her I was ready to talk to him. But then again the bro code kept phucking with my head, She was scared her brother would really turn against it and really give her a hard time at home.
Mind you, she's not a kid. She was scared and I wanted to talk to my friend but she asked me not to.

We had to end it mutually even though the feelings were there.
Maaaan! I really had nothing but good vibes with her, we never had a bad moment.
That whole bro code shít phucked my brain up!!
Man!!
We still talk tho about everything and would both love to get everything going back on..
But then F**K THIS EXACT BRO CODE!!!

sad
You be Mumu I swear..

You don't have the courage to approach a random lady, ok that's understandable.

You didn't have the effrontery to communicate your feelings to a girl that already made her feelings for you obvious, she had to make d first move.
You didn't also have the courage to tell your friend about your intentions with her sister whom you truly love. You could defend the love both of you shared that could have lasted forever.
You just let a true love slip off your hands just like that just because of a fvcking Bro Code.

Bro Code my foot!!!

But the real question is what on earth would you ever have the courage to do in your life again??
Oga with this your story, I doubt your manhood. Check yourself, you aint a Man. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by Allwell96: 10:19am On Oct 17, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
That's because they know their friends more than their sisters do. I've a gf I won't mind my brother marrying, while I have those that the second I hear they want to date, I'll personally scatter the relationship. You just can't watch your blood getting hurt.
u make plenty sense!
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by martinz23(m): 10:20am On Oct 17, 2019
I've been following this topic and it seems interesting. I once had a very good friend though he's late now (RIP) who I was always disturbing about her younger sis. He willingly gave me her number and told me to go ahead but it should be based on true love and that was all. Maybe it was because he could count on me as a friend and I didn't disappoint either. I can do same too if I have a friend who is genuinely interested in my kid sis. Once again RIP my friend, can't forget our struggle together. I love you till the end.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by CyberWolf: 10:20am On Oct 17, 2019
colyx1:
I had this friend who was liking my younger sister, told me openly to pls tell my sis that he want to date her, and I was like no p, go ahead and talk to her. Unfortunately my sis didn't liked him cos he was fair, she is also fair though and she told me she prefer dark guys. My friend disturbed my sister for months but she refuses and he just came to a conclusion that I was the one preventing my sis from dating him..... can u imagine!!!
How can you tell ur friend to go date your sister? He will never respect you again and one day when you both have a little misunderstanding, he will yab you about how he scattered your sister.
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by colyx1(m): 10:21am On Oct 17, 2019
kendrick93:
So your sis likes black diicks?

Lol.... craze man grin
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by lordswill03: 10:21am On Oct 17, 2019
Mbanu, it can't happen. Not the kind of friends I have. All of us na badoo that year. My cousin once visited me, very beautiful girl and before I could say jerk Robinson, one of my guys don lash her. I got to know and I put her back to the bus to Lagos the next day.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by kiddoiLL(m): 10:28am On Oct 17, 2019
Sapphire94:

sad
You be Mumu I swear..

You don't have the courage to approach a random lady, ok that's understandable.

You didn't have the effrontery to communicate your feelings to a girl that already made her feelings for you obvious, she had to make d first move.
You didn't also have the courage to tell your friend about your intentions with her sister whom you truly love. You could defend the love both of you shared that could have lasted forever.
You just let a true love slip off your hands just like that just because of a fvcking Bro Code.

Bro Code my foot!!!

But the real question is what on earth would you ever have the courage to do in your life again??
Oga with this your story, I doubt your manhood. Check yourself, you aint a Man. undecided
Personally I find it rude, dumb and disrespectful to go stop someone going their way that I wanna toast em. I won't do that shít, as I don't fancy people stopping me on the road too.
secondly. you're dumb than Dumber if you failed to see where I wrote I caught feelings first and I opened up to her.

Thirdly, you're more than Dumb than Dumber if you failed to see where I wrote I was ready to open up to my friend but she didn't want me to open up to him and I couldn't cont with that secret shít..

Lastly, I'm more of a man than you'll ever be if you think being a man revolves around impressing a girl or getting every girl you point your fingers at.
You might live your life holding a huge value on taking your moves to the women, I don't. Deal with it

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by samdaisi: 10:32am On Oct 17, 2019
a traitors will always radiate that domestic madness ,then when i was still crazing about ladies i don't disrespect my friends and i see their sisters as my blood sisters even when I see them doing rough things I was in position to correct them, betrayals do not see anything bad from it because he can even sleep with his friend's girl's friends/ wife's because their mentally disarray
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by Allwell96: 10:35am On Oct 17, 2019
I have a friend from childhood, he's more of a brother. Anytime I go home for festivity like Christmas, I buy same things for his mother as my mother. One day, the mum looked at me and said "I wish u would marry my youngest daughter" ahhhhhhhhh! My friend looked deep into my eyes and I understood that this is impossible. We've not talked about it since then...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by Nicklaus619(m): 10:36am On Oct 17, 2019
The answer is simple, #BroCode learn to live by the code or get your ass whopped by the street.. I personally wouldn't mine my friend having an affair with my sister, but he must be responsible and it must lead to marriage, mess around with my sister behind my back and get your sorry ass smoked cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by abdul824: 10:36am On Oct 17, 2019
a guy just can't picture his friend having a romantic affair with his sister, its awkward, its very close to incest
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by happney65: 10:37am On Oct 17, 2019
Lol...wetin concern me?As long as no be say you wan rape am...I go allow you make you fuccck my sister wella..no be some other people's sisters I dey fuccck? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by Strech(m): 10:40am On Oct 17, 2019
Na so e happen to me with my childhood nigga. Me and him use to gamble against other guys for area, we was so good together that we would make 20k a day. Immediately feelings between me and him sister enter. My guy begin work against me with other guys. And him still dey pretent as if nothing dey happen. Immediately I code I just stop the gambling with him. Na there him come show him true colour. At any slightest provocation the guy go wan get physical. And the sister wouldn't stop coming.
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by Ximenez(m): 10:41am On Oct 17, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
That is because they don't want their sisters to be treated the way they treat other people's sisters, foolish beings, they want their own siblings to be spared of the many ills they do to others angry
The thing pain you no be small
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by friendl: 10:44am On Oct 17, 2019
The fact that their friends are f....king or will f....k their sisters give them the ,.....
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by A305: 10:45am On Oct 17, 2019
I wish to explain this on the front page but the thread is far gone.

When a woman thinks of a man, she thinks of him as her shield and comfort zone and when a man thinks of a woman, he thinks of her as his property hence the both feels the need to mark their territory around other people and when one overtly do it we call it jealousy.

Now, A girl to her brother has this unbreakable bond brought about by family tiles. When you as guy goes to date your friend's sister, the girl will be torn as to who she will remain loyal to. Keep in mind, one owns her as a property and another by the law of nature has power over her. Most times this causes conflict for all 3 involved as to who would the girl take order from. Is it from her brother or her man?

Some girls in love ditch their brother for their man and the badly regret it sometimes. See a CHEAP deal auto mobil down below.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by Vikkito(f): 10:47am On Oct 17, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
That's because they know their friends more than their sisters do. I've a gf I won't mind my brother marrying, while I have those that the second I hear they want to date, I'll personally scatter the relationship. You just can't watch your blood getting hurt.
exactly.... for their sister's good
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by vivalavida(m): 10:49am On Oct 17, 2019
gift2xl:
I don't fancy dating my friends sisters, that is something I have never done and I won't take it kindly cing my friend dating my sis on a serious note. I had a childhood friend, we graduated from the same school our union united our families. I do travel to his village and he comes to my own village as well. we were like brothers, my family might not know my whereabouts but he knows, likewise me. His sister is beautiful, she picked interest in me, Felos I was disgust. I told her I can't date u or marry u because ur my family. Any of my friends sisters, I stay off limit if u like fine like Mami water.

This is just me. My friends sisters are family to me. And I expect my female cousins who are my sister's being that I have no biological sister to be seen By my friends as family too. End of discussion.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by tonquendo4u(m): 10:50am On Oct 17, 2019
Ogbu mma no de gree make mma cross im back
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by samdaisi: 10:50am On Oct 17, 2019
CyberWolf:
How can you tell ur friend to go date your sister? He will never respect you again and one day when you both have a little misunderstanding, he will yab you about how he scattered your sister.
its not bad to say that even I can say that to know if I am dealing with unfriendly friend,I will try to establish the fact if he has accomplished his mission immediately I get the fact I will bounce back to her sisters again to compensate him because we are no more a friend
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by PrincewithGod(m): 10:50am On Oct 17, 2019
Jesus is calling you today!
Strive to enter by the narrow door; for many
will seek to enter and will not be able.
Jesus is the way to eternal life; no one comes
to the Father, but by Him.
Repent and accept Jesus today as your
personal Lord and saviour; He will keep you
safe when every other thing fails.
It is very important to make this all important
decision today, and if you have already
accepted Jesus into your life, continue to
follow Jesus all the way.
He will shepherd you so that you find pasture in this life, and also
in the life to come.
- Copied

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by osamagbesmart(m): 10:50am On Oct 17, 2019
Let's not confuse it,all guys are always protective of their sisters,it's a form of territoriality that animals exhibit,even guys gets jealous when they see their sisters falling for others guy,even if they don't know the guy from Adam,while in some cases where it's because he knows the guy personally that he isn't a good person,but in most cases,it's just the natural protection.i know of a guy who refuse a guy getting married to his sister because he saw that the guys pennis was too big which he didn't give as a reason to his sister,he just said,he is not a good person,so many things can determine a guy choice of reason

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by vivalavida(m): 10:53am On Oct 17, 2019
O
shogsman:
It is inconceivable for me to imagine my friend putting his di.ck in my sister.it will give me nightmares and I won't be able to concentrate on anything so even if their love is stronger than the titanic I will set one of them up and break them apart.

Lmaoooooo
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by idu1(m): 10:55am On Oct 17, 2019
Na jealousy and overprotection

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by Lexusgs430: 11:01am On Oct 17, 2019
Stephani3e:
I noticed that most guys hate the idea of their friends dating their sisters. Some would even threaten their friend to stay away from their sisters.

Most guys even if their friend is the last male on Earth they would prefer their sisters to be a nun instead.

Because they know what they do to other people's sisters........... tongue
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by XchUskY4u(m): 11:07am On Oct 17, 2019
Broda u still get FEELINGS for her no DOUBT

And u nva can tell if she too still DOES
kiddoiLL:
That's the point.. She won't, this stuff aint of recent though.
Why dyu think I keep cussing the bro code?
I lost her already cus of the bro code.
Like I said, we had nothing but good memories.
If sometime later on she wants to work stuffs and I'm ready to date again, then I'll let my friend in.
Like we can both see different people, not dating is my personal decision, it has nothing to do with her waiting or not.
Matter of fact, I know the guy she's with now.
We're both cool, but once again.. that bro code messed up my head back then
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by ikorodureporta: 11:18am On Oct 17, 2019
same way parents hate seeing guys/ neighbors dating their daughter. itza kinda jealousy
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by 2dice01: 11:22am On Oct 17, 2019
Johnjanrt:
hilarious opinion sha
But that's the Gospel Truth
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by kiddkash(m): 11:26am On Oct 17, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
nice point. but your moniker though hmm!!
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by owowa145(m): 11:27am On Oct 17, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Its ur blood also worth it, that is d question? It's a vice tin. There are pple also praying that their blood don't get in a relationship with that ur blood for rational reasons shocked
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by femi4: 11:41am On Oct 17, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Makes me wonder why you guys hang out with lots of never-do-wells all for some guy code. Some don't trust their friends. Some can't leave their drinks with their so called friends and come back to gulp it.

Yet they hold hands in public and claim they love themselves. I guess it is an age thing or you guys just have a habit of packing people as you go, calling all of them friends and big bro.
The way guys view friendship is different from ladies. Guys can accommodate shortcomings, overlook your 75% weaknesses and stay with you because of your 25% strength

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Two Women Fighting Over A Man.. / Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? / Should Our Boyfriends Assist Us Financially Without Us Having To Ask?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.