Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Lionel Messi Wins 6th Golden Shoe Award (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Wins 6th Golden Shoe Award (Photos) (26798 Views)

Onuachu Wins Ebony Shoe Award For Best African Player In Belgium / Iheanacho, Ndidi Celebrate His Premier League Player Of The Month Award (Photos) / Lionel Messi Receives 5th Golden Shoe Award For Europe's Top Scorer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lionel Messi Wins 6th Golden Shoe Award (Photos) by mysportdab: 5:54pm On Oct 16, 2019
Lionel Messi has once again won the Golden Shoe award after scoring the most league goals in Europe's top division leagues last season, MySportDab reports.

The Barcelona star won the gong in May after bagging 36 league goals in the 2018-19 campaign.

Messi became the first player to win the accolade for three successive years after he beat Paris Saint-Germain's Kylian Mbappe by three goals.

The 32-year-old was joined on stage at the Antigua Fabrica Estrella Damm in Barcelona by his wife Antonella Roccuzzo and sons Thiago and Mateo and he also posed for photos alongside all six of his Golden Shoes.

Messi was given the prize for notching 34 goals the season before and was crowned the Golden Shoe winner for the 2016-17 campaign after scoring 37 goals.

The Argentina international claimed his first Golden Shoe award back in the 2009-10 season with 34 goals.

Messi collected his other two awards after scoring a whopping 50 goals in the 2011-12 campaign and 46 goals a season later.
watch the video..

https://twitter.com/FCBarcelona/status/1184445631579987969?s=19

Source: https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/10/barcelona-star-lionel-messi-wins-6th.html

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Wins 6th Golden Shoe Award (Photos) by mysportdab: 5:54pm On Oct 16, 2019
Goatt cool

Watch the Full Video HERE

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Wins 6th Golden Shoe Award (Photos) by Crownbefitsme(f): 5:55pm On Oct 16, 2019
The GOAT himself
My everyday crush

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Wins 6th Golden Shoe Award (Photos) by drips8(m): 6:19pm On Oct 16, 2019
One of the greatest if not the greatest to have ever graced a football pitch with his always entertaining tricks.

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Wins 6th Golden Shoe Award (Photos) by jjcphenom(m): 6:22pm On Oct 16, 2019
Congratulatons Second GOAT. cool

But Ronaldo is still the Original GOAT. cool

17 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Wins 6th Golden Shoe Award (Photos) by Ceoking6: 7:41pm On Oct 16, 2019
Ronaldo admitted messi makes him a better player but couldn't nominate such greatness that could motivate a big player as him in his top 3 players for FIFA best.

Messi isn't obsessed with Ronaldo 24/7 but still nominated him in his top three choices.

Difference is Talent, God blessing you externally with what your hardwork can't give you.

Jay jay okocha on the ball till tomorrow is a definition of talent outclassing forced labour

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Wins 6th Golden Shoe Award (Photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 16, 2019
"A loud voice echoed all over the earth saying: whom else shall I send? For, I have sent many messengers unto them: I have sent great dribblers, I have sent unto them great scorers, I have also sent unto them great defenders. Whom else shall I send again?

One of the elders answered and said, there is one more messenger we have not sent, whom we have specially created for honour unto this day, he has a double portion of the powers of all other messengers sent before him.

Then answered Messi unto them and said, Here am I, send me.

The loud voice echoed again and said, this is my beloved son, in whom I am well pleased."

"Messi is the god of football sent from heaven to earth, to do wonders on the field, and thrill the children of men."

My eyes have seen the real GOAT of football, I will never settle for the less.

Peradventure, there arises another legend someday in the future; and my children tells me about how talented he is, I will be proud to also tell them that, in my days too, there was a legend and his name is, MESSI (PBUH).

88 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Wins 6th Golden Shoe Award (Photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 16, 2019
grin How many likes for Messi??

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Wins 6th Golden Shoe Award (Photos) by SincereBigot: 7:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
Until messi wins a cup for his country.. nobody should compare ronaldo to messi thanks

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Wins 6th Golden Shoe Award (Photos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
Messi !
In English we call it GOD
In Spanish we call it DiOS
In Football we call it Messi.

"No time no space Einstein was confused, Messi Wasn't" this commentary in 2015 still sends Shivers down my spine.

The Only player with 6x Fifa Player of the Year and 6x Golden Boot. He has turned Football to a one man show. And Nigga ain't even a striker!! Damn

The God of Football. Your goat can never!!

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Wins 6th Golden Shoe Award (Photos) by solmusdesigns: 7:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
shocked

Messi should have mercy on Ronaldo na, he's being packing almost everything available for grabs

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Wins 6th Golden Shoe Award (Photos) by BafanaBafana: 7:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
The Barca GOAT
Re: Lionel Messi Wins 6th Golden Shoe Award (Photos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
Crownbefitsme:
The GOAT himself My everyday crush
Everyday crush kee? He don't know u
Re: Lionel Messi Wins 6th Golden Shoe Award (Photos) by realstars: 7:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
Should we call him a golden man? Or A golden goat.

Re: Lionel Messi Wins 6th Golden Shoe Award (Photos) by samuel19222(m): 7:43pm On Oct 16, 2019
King MESSI I respect you

7 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Wins 6th Golden Shoe Award (Photos) by lilmax(m): 7:43pm On Oct 16, 2019
The one who makes football entertaining cool

You must pay attention to messi when with the ball

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Wins 6th Golden Shoe Award (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:43pm On Oct 16, 2019
MESSI IS TRULY THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME.

Ronaldo fans, listen and listen good......

Messi was created and born to play football,
the others came to this world to learn the game, and they mastered it....rightly so anyways.

This is the ONLY difference between Messi and the rest that many people do not understand!

MESSI is the G.O.A.T.
END OF DISCUSSION!

As the Yorubas will say "Abinibi yato si Ability!"

Argue with your TV screen! cheesy wink grin

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Wins 6th Golden Shoe Award (Photos) by Slawormir: 7:43pm On Oct 16, 2019
See ehnnnnn as a real niggarrr

i thought Ronaldo was far behind Lionel Messi

Untill i watched Lionel Messi's third goal against real betis
And i realize i was hundred percent correct!

You all need to see that goal!

Messi is a real niggarrr

23 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Wins 6th Golden Shoe Award (Photos) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 16, 2019
The real GOAT,,,, Like for the GOAT share for the other akuya

35 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Wins 6th Golden Shoe Award (Photos) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 16, 2019
My love for this dude no get part 2 grin

Congratulations merciless Messi....more winnings

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Wins 6th Golden Shoe Award (Photos) by Joyescrow(f): 7:43pm On Oct 16, 2019
I don't even know what to say I read he makes $400,000 per Instagram post 99% of us don't make this in 365 days

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Wins 6th Golden Shoe Award (Photos) by Lordjb: 7:43pm On Oct 16, 2019
Okay nice
Re: Lionel Messi Wins 6th Golden Shoe Award (Photos) by Yorubamuslim22: 7:43pm On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
shocked

Messi should have mercy on Ronaldo na, he's being packing almost everything available for grabs

[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Wins 6th Golden Shoe Award (Photos) by Brownhypo: 7:44pm On Oct 16, 2019
SIMPLY THE BEST IN THE HISTORY OF FOOTBALL

I doff my Hat!!

11 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Wins 6th Golden Shoe Award (Photos) by Luckysbab: 7:44pm On Oct 16, 2019
That younger son no just dey care. He resemble Suarez when him small.

Probably looking out for Origi, to displace his father next time out. grin

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Wins 6th Golden Shoe Award (Photos) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 16, 2019
Congrats...scientist should be working on something by now with the genes of Donald and messy... I am lucky i watched the both of you in my life time RESPECT

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Wins 6th Golden Shoe Award (Photos) by sammysmiles(m): 7:45pm On Oct 16, 2019
Goat adding more beards(achievements)

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Norway Players Protest Against Human Rights Abuse In Qatar (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored Against All Serie A Teams / AS Monaco Signs Cesc Fabregas From Chelsea (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.