Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Please Refer Me To A Good Urologist!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Refer Me To A Good Urologist!!! (1062 Views)

Where Can I Get A Urologist In Lagos! / I Need To Meet A Andrologists Or Urologist. / Please read my story and recommend a good urologist or urology Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Refer Me To A Good Urologist!!! by braveheart77: 6:10pm On Oct 16, 2019
Hi all,

I have a very bothering condition with my genital and haven't gotten a proper diagnosis now from all urologists I have seen. My erectile dysfinction and pain is causing me depression.

I need help!! I need a referral to a very good urologist.

Thanks
Re: Please Refer Me To A Good Urologist!!! by ItzSpartacuz: 10:35pm On Oct 16, 2019
You can visit Afriglobal at Ikeja or LUTH. Those two places are madly infested with professionals and I'm quite certain they'd be able to help you.

Wish you good health bro.

1 Like

Re: Please Refer Me To A Good Urologist!!! by Healthyway15: 12:32am On Oct 17, 2019
braveheart77:
Hi all,

I have a very bothering condition with my genital and haven't gotten a proper diagnosis now from all urologists I have seen. My erectile dysfinction and pain is causing me depression.

Thanks

Hello... sorry about your condition

What's the name/nature of your condition? Well if you don't mind, there are proven, registered and effective natural food supplements to treat any disease or ailment completely. We recommend our suitable supplements of a reputable Company, to get the desired results.

For enquiries, you can reach us on whatsapp : 0816426252 for more details... Thanks
Re: Please Refer Me To A Good Urologist!!! by braveheart77: 4:09pm On Oct 17, 2019
ItzSpartacuz:
You can visit Afriglobal at Ikeja or LUTH. Those two places are madly infested with professionals and I'm quite certain they'd be able to help you.

Wish you good health bro.

Hi, Afriglobal is a diagnostic centre I believe, not clinic. I gave Lasuth a try but was disappointed. I will give Luth a try this time. Thank you.
Re: Please Refer Me To A Good Urologist!!! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 26, 2021
How far about luth how did it go ,am planning to visit them though am having e.d issues . currently jobless for now.
Re: Please Refer Me To A Good Urologist!!! by Margaretola(f): 1:58pm On Dec 28, 2021
Check out Cribmd, they can connect you with one
https://cribmd.com/
Re: Please Refer Me To A Good Urologist!!! by xplicit102: 6:39pm On Apr 30, 2022
braveheart77:
Hi all,

Thanks
Can I get your email please?

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Delta State Isolation Centre / Allegations Of Covid-19 Fraud At Lagos & Abuja International Airports / Please, How Much Is Wisdom Tooth Removal In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.