Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

[MUSIC] Zoro – “one On One” (remix) Ft. M.I & Vector | MP3 Download - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / [MUSIC] Zoro – “one On One” (remix) Ft. M.I & Vector | MP3 Download (275 Views)

Download Raba Raba MP3 – Upper X Ft M-honeyz Ft Texy / Download Mp3: G-eazy - No Limit (remix) Ft. A$ap Rocky, French Montana, Juicy J / Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[MUSIC] Zoro – “one On One” (remix) Ft. M.I & Vector | MP3 Download by lastnaijamusic(m): 8:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
Zoro collides M.I Abaga and Vector “One On One” on this Remix.

The Nigerian hip pop industry is on fire at the moment with the diss between M.I Abaga and Vector.

Their various diss tracks and replies has got everywhere buzzing and lively.

All rappers are going back to their hardcore game, Zoro the Eastern indigenous rapper goes back to his record ‘One On One‘ and puts M.I Abaga and Vector together for the remix and to revive the rap culture.

Vector shows M.I why he is crowned the king of bars, told him to feel free to respond & knee. M.I Abaga on the other hand applauded The Viper, promises him its not over yet because he has a whole lot saved in his folder. He will definitely hit Vector back at the unexpected time.

This is by far the hardest indigenous hiphop song you’ve listened to this year, I promise you. With an awesome relatable theme and a great deal of lyrical battle as they deliver with impressive lyrics and flow on the song produced by Camo Blaizz.

This is real hip pop, Play, Download and Enjoy!

https://lastnaijamusic.com/music/music-zoro-one-on-one-remix-ft-m-i-vector-mp3-download/

(1) (Reply)

The True Winners Of The Headies Award / [music] 2wayz Ft. Zinoleesky – Halogen / Mbitiouz - Mbitiouz Riddim MP3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.