Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,714 members, 7,802,159 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) (123186 Views)

Corpse Of An Unclad Lady Tied In A Nylon, Dumped On The Road In Rivers (Graphic) / Unclad Lady Fights A Man Who Slept With Her Without Payment(photos) / Unclad Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra, Pigeon & Coins Found On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by stephenduru: 9:07pm On Oct 16, 2019
A lady was allegedly thrown out of a moving vehicle in Lagos.

The incident happened today in Lagos.The lady looks wasted.

Below is what a Facebook user wrote....

'Lekki Boys Are Not Smiling
This Young Lady was thrown Out Of A Car This Evening At Ajah Under Bridge
Lord Please help your children ooo'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/10/unclad-lady-with-tattoo-thrown-out-of.html?m=1

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by stephenduru: 9:08pm On Oct 16, 2019

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Olalan(m): 9:10pm On Oct 16, 2019
We live in the last days......wickedness abound everywhere.
BTW ladies need to be more careful with who they roll with and not be greedy......not all that glitter is gold

219 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by decatalyst(m): 9:10pm On Oct 16, 2019
I don't think these girls will ever learn or heed warnings.

She looks like someone that has been in captivity for awhile and probably punished or used!

Like they say, a dog destined for destruction or doom will never heed the warning whistle of the watchman.

I hope someone kind enough comes to her aid.

Quite sad

338 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by majamajic(m): 9:10pm On Oct 16, 2019
God !!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Koralords: 9:14pm On Oct 16, 2019
This girl have been redeemed

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Larryfest(m): 9:15pm On Oct 16, 2019
Jeez!!!!! is this for real why am i even asking sef when they won't stop chasing 'big boys' who they hardly know their source of wealth around. you wan use iPhone 11 when ur papa for house dey use rubber band tie him phone and you don't want to work and buy it yourself only to depend on 'big boys' this is the possible outcome..

190 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by agwom(m): 9:16pm On Oct 16, 2019
cry cry cry cry cry Oh God!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 16, 2019
She's lucky her parts are still intact,...well,most of them anyway

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:16pm On Oct 16, 2019
I don't believe this.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Didijiji: 9:18pm On Oct 16, 2019
Lies....

How?
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Kylekent59: 9:19pm On Oct 16, 2019
Someone should help her naa. Why are nigerians like this?

This is very bad.

A disgrace to any female there who sees her in thatv state and decided not to call her fellow women to help the young lady.

189 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by GOFRONT(m): 9:20pm On Oct 16, 2019
undecided

They have used her destiny to buy another Benz..

So many moving corpses abound

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by IamCharles123: 9:27pm On Oct 16, 2019
Is it true that she was fat wen thrown out of the car, and that she started reducing after she was thrown out of the car?

That what one blogger wrote o, so am asking if its true

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Young03(m): 9:30pm On Oct 16, 2019
It seems she has been in captivity for long

Cos no sensible guy will like to fùck a dry bone

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by RoyalBlu(f): 9:40pm On Oct 16, 2019
You'll think you've seen and heard enough, start to digest issues, then gbas gbos, another hair-raising one is dropped.

Lord have mercy. shocked

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Omihanifa: 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2019
Kingtblack sister cheesy

They don drain this one finish nothing left in her virtues undecided

Only God knows how many Benz she don vomit angry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by solmusdesigns: 9:59pm On Oct 16, 2019
shocked

They don use this one buy RollsRoyce, with her tattoo and expensive wig, seems they paid her well

Someones daughter

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by daddytime(m): 10:03pm On Oct 16, 2019
May God restore all that had been sucked out from her...

So inhumane

I can't even treat a dog this badly no matter what.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Wayne4uall(m): 10:04pm On Oct 16, 2019
They don use this one.. See tattoos all over her body... She b olosho

Checking the pix again.. I feel for her.. Sum1 should pls help her.. She needs good food and water... She should go a a nearby church or mosque I think they should be able to help

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by EzekaUdenee: 10:06pm On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
shocked

They don use this one buy RollsRoyce, with her tattoo and expensive wig, seems they paid her well

Someones daughter

[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 10:11pm On Oct 16, 2019
shocked

She's lucky they allowed her go with the weavon.

Instagram slaying continues.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 10:15pm On Oct 16, 2019
wicked world

3 Likes

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by grandstar(m): 10:57pm On Oct 16, 2019
My prayers are with her. I believe she's under a spell. I pray fervently that she recovers and those who took from her loose it all

24 Likes

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by 1shortblackboy: 11:01pm On Oct 16, 2019
and i didn't occur to anyone there to call the police ?

16 Likes

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 16, 2019
Wonders shall never end...BTW I didn't believe this happened in Nigeria until I checked again. Girls be careful voodoo is real and human sacrifices is real too. Contentment is Key. undecided

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by GreetMe(m): 11:13pm On Oct 16, 2019
Maybe she was kept in captivity for long after they must have used and probably infected her..because no guy will carry a lady looking like this, olosho or not

12 Likes

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 11:23pm On Oct 16, 2019
Is it that they have held her prisoner, starving her or she got wasted like this on drugs?

This is serious. She requires urgent medical attention. Not pics

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by babadigu(m): 11:50pm On Oct 16, 2019
lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) / Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) / 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.