Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,309 members, 7,780,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:56 PM

Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) (123097 Views)

Corpse Of An Unclad Lady Tied In A Nylon, Dumped On The Road In Rivers (Graphic) / Unclad Lady Fights A Man Who Slept With Her Without Payment(photos) / Unclad Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra, Pigeon & Coins Found On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Nazahairven214(f): 8:02am On Oct 17, 2019
Olalan:
We live in the last days......wickedness abound everywhere.
BTW ladies need to be more careful with who they roll with and not be greedy......not all that glitter is gold
true talk
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by davillian(m): 8:03am On Oct 17, 2019
Kylekent59:
Someone should help her naa. Why are nigerians like this?

This is very bad.

A disgrace to any female there who sees her in thatv state and decided not to call her fellow women to help the young lady.
Women don't like each other...
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Toks2008(m): 8:04am On Oct 17, 2019
AntiBrutus:

They can easily take her at gun point to some other place, steal the car and leave her there stranded.

You have a head, use it and think outside the box!

Anything could have led to this but going by the norm, there is every likelihood that she is a victim of money ritual things .
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by CrownFemi: 8:04am On Oct 17, 2019
Our ladies should learn a lesson .... Chai
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 17, 2019
Didijiji:
Jeeeezzz... So what happened to her?
I was on a bus heading home and I saw people gathered and I went down to see and what I saw was just so so painful. That girl is gone and from her tattoo one can tell she was an olosho. I just feel bad

2 Likes

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by ctleurocollege: 8:04am On Oct 17, 2019
Rituals gone wrong. Wicked world
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Happyguy201: 8:04am On Oct 17, 2019
SHE HAS BEEN IN CAPTIVITY NO FOOD OR WATER SHES LUCKY TO BE ALIVE
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Viking007(m): 8:05am On Oct 17, 2019
[s]
adajiboyy:
I was on a bus heading home and I saw people gathered and I went down to see and what I saw was just so so painful. That girl is gone and from her tattoo one can tell she was an olosho. I just feel bad
[/s]Just because she has a tattoo doesn't make her an 'olosho'.

10 Likes

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by sinkhole: 8:06am On Oct 17, 2019
And nobody to throw her something to put on? Haba, Nigerians embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by ikorodureporta: 8:08am On Oct 17, 2019
As she refused to die.. She got another chance

1 Like

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 17, 2019
angry

What wickedness! And as usual, people are just standing there and taking pictures of the bewildered lady. Bloggers' delight. Nigerians sha sad

Whoever did this to the lady will never go unpunished.

I don't know the circumstances surrounding this event as a number of things may have led to this asides the generally-concluded 'yahoo ritual'.

She could be a victim of kidnap, sexual exploitation, or whatnot, but if the lady ventured into this calamity of her own accord by her adamant association with shady individuals on account of greed or desire for a better life, then people should learn a thing or two from it.

Not all seemingly attractive things are good and profitable.

Thank God she still has breath in her nostrils. I pray she recovers fully.

4 Likes

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Viking007(m): 8:08am On Oct 17, 2019
[s]
Larryfest:
Jeez!!!!! is this for real why am i even asking sef when they won't stop chasing 'big boys' who they hardly know their source of wealth around. you wan use iPhone 11 when ur papa for house dey use rubber band tie him phone and you don't want to work and buy it yourself only to depend on 'big boys' this is the possible outcome..
[/s]

[s]
solmusdesigns:
shocked

They don use this one buy RollsRoyce, with her tattoo and expensive wig, seems they paid her well

Someones daughter

[/s]

[s]
GOFRONT:
undecided

They have used her destiny to buy another Benz..

So many moving corpses abound
[/s]

That girl could have been starved or chronically ill & hidden, sexually exploited for months or trafficked e.t.c

But your first & only reaction is "Big boys" "she wan use iPhone 11".

The average Nigerian has the IQ of a dead slug.

9 Likes

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by bonnyhope: 8:08am On Oct 17, 2019
AntiBrutus:

They will most likely call him yahoo boy. But I am not taking chances, I don't give rides, I don't stay out late either.

If you stay in Lagos and you are working, how do you avoid not staying out late.
We should always pray for God's divine protection

1 Like

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 17, 2019
Toks2008:

Anything could have led to this but going by the norm, there is every likelihood that she is a victim of money ritual things .

And only "slay queens" are used for money rituals? Do you know how many people get missing in this country daily? But once it is a lady, everyone will conclude it is because she was slaying. Some of these so called yahoo-guys have been caught trying to kill their own mothers and I didn't see anyone blaming the mother. Even their friends that drink with them, they never kill them finish.

Anyway, I kuku have very low tolerance for most guys. I don't see what we would be standing to discuss. Except they carry me at gun point.

6 Likes

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by LetsNigerianize: 8:09am On Oct 17, 2019
These girls should learn na

1 Like

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Starhearts: 8:09am On Oct 17, 2019
Lies everywhere

Story for d gods
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Pataricatering(f): 8:09am On Oct 17, 2019
Ur mad ! If ur not getting girls - it’s nobody’s problem - improve ur life ! Maybe girls will look at u then ! Wicked human beings - not one bad word for d person who did this but talking trash because women are not giving you any ! Incel ! I know I don’t know the meaning - go and check a dictionary .
Larryfest:
Jeez!!!!! is this for real why am i even asking sef when they won't stop chasing 'big boys' who they hardly know their source of wealth around. you wan use iPhone 11 when ur papa for house dey use rubber band tie him phone and you don't want to work and buy it yourself only to depend on 'big boys' this is the possible outcome..

5 Likes

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by witworth(m): 8:09am On Oct 17, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
I don't believe this.
will you keep quiet!

1 Like

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Respect55(m): 8:09am On Oct 17, 2019
Slay queen has been slain

2 Likes

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 17, 2019
bonnyhope:

If you stay in Lagos and you are working, how do you avoid not staying out late.
We should always pray for God's divine protection

God protection dey, human protection follow

Step 1; Treat every guy as a suspect, potential yahoo boy or ritualist.

Step 2: Follow step 1

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by ORIENTATION101: 8:10am On Oct 17, 2019
Viking007:
[s][/s]Just because she has a tattoo doesn't make her an 'olosho'.
sorry this lady look like a gold digger olosho under captive for long time which was eventually released after his captors re done sucking her.

No man will carry a skinny olosho like this one.her body still look neat meaning she was being kept under a roof before being released

1 Like

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Wayne4uall(m): 8:11am On Oct 17, 2019
makewetalk2:
mosque and church do not accept this kind.
they need bullion vans

Hmmmmm. May God have mercy on us
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by gonkin(m): 8:11am On Oct 17, 2019
Her tattoos tell alot about her. She looks 4cken wasted.

Her body is so contaminated it's why imhotep lost his appetite while draining her.

2 Likes

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by pyro62(m): 8:11am On Oct 17, 2019
Larryfest:

Sabi sabi.. Don't just assume that's the case with her joor

1 Like

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Charmingrascal(m): 8:11am On Oct 17, 2019
Yeye boyfriend Yeye boyfriend

This one don jam "UNYEYE" boyfriend that used her to renew his wealth.
Now who is Yeye?
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Nickshrapnel: 8:12am On Oct 17, 2019
And their first act is to gather around and take pictures, Where is our humanities?
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by witworth(m): 8:12am On Oct 17, 2019
Toks2008:

you have a problem, something is going wrong with you?, tell me
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Viking007(m): 8:12am On Oct 17, 2019
[s]
ORIENTATION101:
sorry this lady look like a gold digger olosho under captive for long time which was eventually released after his captors re done sucking her.

No man will carry a skinny olosho like this one.
[/s] Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. Stop the stereotype.

3 Likes

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by bonnyhope: 8:13am On Oct 17, 2019
holina:
SOMEONE WILLL BE DIEING. INSTEAD OF NIGERIANS TO HELP. THEY WILL BRING OUT PHONE AND START SNAPPING.
SO PATHETIC

Be sincere to yourself, would you have helped if you were there?

4 Likes

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by perryy(m): 8:13am On Oct 17, 2019
AntiBrutus:
So, any young lady that is seen stranded or deranged was used.

That was how one saw me on Saturday at a flooded road with no transport- asking if I am going his direction. I just sped past. Make person no come rob and rape me inside my own car and people will tag me slay queen.

I no dey even look man face for road, no exception. We are in dangerous times...

Better oooo. Men are very wicked.

1 Like

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by pyro62(m): 8:15am On Oct 17, 2019
gonkin:
Her tattoos tell alot about her. She looks 4cken wasted.

Her body is so contaminated it's why imhotep lost his appetite while draining her.

What does the tattoos tell about her? Hypocrite!Didn't you see how responsible the ph serial killer looked? Don't judge a book by it's cover alone. She is a human being like you, and don't deserve to be thrown out of a car that way

6 Likes

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by ORIENTATION101: 8:16am On Oct 17, 2019
Viking007:
[s][/s] Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. Stop the stereotype.
so what happened to the tattooed slayed queen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) / Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.