Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) (123197 Views)

Corpse Of An Unclad Lady Tied In A Nylon, Dumped On The Road In Rivers (Graphic) / Unclad Lady Fights A Man Who Slept With Her Without Payment(photos) / Unclad Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra, Pigeon & Coins Found On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Deejaygold(m): 8:59am On Oct 17, 2019
Omo, this one has been used and dumped successfully

1 Like

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:06am On Oct 17, 2019
Lamanii22:

Lol... Anything is possible ooo...one has to be careful...
yes, extremely careful. Today's youths no send anybody again .

1 Like

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by oluwakayode25(m): 9:09am On Oct 17, 2019
This video got me sick in the stomach, people wicked abeg! undecided
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 17, 2019
simplelex:
She's lucky her parts are still intact,...well,most of them anyway
is that intact

1 Like

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by madridguy(m): 9:12am On Oct 17, 2019
By who?

Johnnyessence:
She has been used already , these are what Dr. D. K Olukoya preached about yesterday. She was in a cage for too long. A bigger cage I must say. Her destiny has been used already. Deliverance is the best option for her to regain her sanity back .
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:12am On Oct 17, 2019
cover her unclothedness first bfr pics na
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Babaken(m): 9:13am On Oct 17, 2019
decatalyst:
I don't think these girls will ever learn or heed warnings.

She looks like someone that has been in captivity for awhile and probably punished or used!

Like they say, a dog destined for destruction or doom with never heed the warning whistle of the watchman.

Quite sad
How will they learn they want to buy IPhone.

2 Likes

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:14am On Oct 17, 2019
madridguy:
By who?

ritualists, cultists and native doctors.

2 Likes

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 17, 2019
Johnnyessence:
she's a slaymama Abeg
thats your problem dont mention me.
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Mshad662(m): 9:15am On Oct 17, 2019
Her ribs they show
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by madridguy(m): 9:17am On Oct 17, 2019
Stop believing shit bro. Na money wey i no get, i would have look for the lady, take her to the hospital for proper treatment. With better food, good treatment within 3 months she will recover. No body use am.

Johnnyessence:
ritualists, cultists and native doctors.

2 Likes

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by EvansU: 9:18am On Oct 17, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
I don't believe this.

You don’t need to believe it. I saw it happen live. Recorded it and didn’t know my phone was full and couldn’t save. Don’t worry you will see many videos of it today circulating on the internet.
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by emmydex(m): 9:19am On Oct 17, 2019
This babe get one terminal illness.
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Conceptman: 9:19am On Oct 17, 2019
Girls if u no gree learn work sheybi u go learn lesson, this life is deeper than anyone can imagine, aye o ni ko ogbon buruku larawa o. Girls be careful, lots of hardworking pays, no shortcut to a better life please understand that nobody in this current life is ready to give without taking, may God heal this lady and help her regain herself. Inside life na him be deeper life

3 Likes

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Berlyn1(f): 9:20am On Oct 17, 2019
IamCharles123:
Is it true that she was fat wen thrown out of the car, and that she started reducing after she was thrown out of the car?

That what one blogger wrote o, so am asking if its true
yea true I was there sef angry they obtained me last night in d scene
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:21am On Oct 17, 2019
EvansU:

You don’t need to believe it. I saw it happen live. Recorded it and didn’t know my phone was full and couldn’t save. Don’t worry you will see many videos of it today circulating on the internet.
I've seen the video on WhatsApp. What I don't believe is that she started losing weight right after she was dropped

1 Like

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Adakintroy2: 9:21am On Oct 17, 2019
The problem with women is that they hardly ever want to hear the truth. They chase material things as if they want to inherit the earth..the thing is worst because even us men who are far stronger than them know that it's not easy to attain all this without some form of consequence so we take it easy.

Even if one is working legimately. Making money comes with a price. Sometimes we end up neglecting the ones we love. It's not easy to find balance in this intensely materialistic world.

When the man has sold himself to work and materialism you start looking for your husband affection. No he has lost it to work!

As for this young girls the kind of music you listen to may have also brainwash you. All wine for me, I will spray you my money has turn many of you into something else. Learn to give your mind to things that are concrete and enduring.

4 Likes

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by toprealman: 9:21am On Oct 17, 2019
decatalyst:
I don't think these girls will ever learn or heed warnings.

She looks like someone that has been in captivity for awhile and probably punished or used!

Like they say, a dog destined for destruction or doom with never heed the warning whistle of the watchman.

Quite sad
When you see them parading on the street you begin to wonder......are these ones immune or something?

1 Like

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by salam8528: 9:24am On Oct 17, 2019
she might be innocent, let's hear her own side of the story b4 concluding.
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by alaira(m): 9:26am On Oct 17, 2019
[b][/b]
Oluwasaeon:
I don't believe this.
[s][/s] God forgive us all.
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by kevotek1000(m): 9:28am On Oct 17, 2019
Olalan:
We live in the last days......wickedness abound everywhere.
BTW ladies need to be more careful with who they roll with and not be greedy......not all that glitter is gold
Naija ladies all that glitter is not gold... As if they we hear.

1 Like

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by panini(m): 9:28am On Oct 17, 2019
When I started reading Nairaland daily, I made it a duty to pray not to fall a victim of this country and its people...

3 Likes

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by MohAbdullah(m): 9:28am On Oct 17, 2019
don't follow guys because of money, they won't listen, They have used the hell out of this one now

someone should please help her destiny

1 Like

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Tipster07: 9:31am On Oct 17, 2019
IamCharles123:
Is it true that she was fat wen thrown out of the car, and that she started reducing after she was thrown out of the car?

That what one blogger wrote o, so am asking if its true

Yeah it's true she was well dressed and elegant when she was dropped all of a sudden she started removing her clothes and shrinking also am telling you it's high level juju
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by solmusdesigns: 9:33am On Oct 17, 2019
SuperKlean:
you don't have sense

Rule 2

CC lalasticlala Mynd44 OAM4J
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by cybriz82(m): 9:35am On Oct 17, 2019
Kylekent59:
Someone should help her naa. Why are nigerians like this?

This is very bad.

A disgrace to any female there who sees her in thatv state and decided not to call her fellow women to help the young lady.

Heard a woman shouting kole soro ni..cnt she talk?? Cnt u imagine?? Person wey dn almost die finish n still in shock...
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by LONGPREEK(m): 9:35am On Oct 17, 2019
they starved her for months o. look at how she looks. how can some people be this heartless na. i blme nigerian movies. all the shit happening to naija is because of nollywood

2 Likes

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Erastuslove: 9:38am On Oct 17, 2019
Looks like someone yahoo guys have over fleeced and throw away the chaff? money and greed
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by 1Sharon(f): 9:39am On Oct 17, 2019
Wtf?
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by id2019(m): 9:44am On Oct 17, 2019
Her friend don pick her up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) / Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) / 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.