Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) (123193 Views)

Corpse Of An Unclad Lady Tied In A Nylon, Dumped On The Road In Rivers (Graphic) / Unclad Lady Fights A Man Who Slept With Her Without Payment(photos) / Unclad Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra, Pigeon & Coins Found On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by jamesfadairo(m): 10:40am On Oct 17, 2019
Berlyn1:
yea true I was there sef angry they obtained me last night in d scene

say the truth pls, was she not like that when she was dropped from the vehicle?
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Xone3(f): 10:43am On Oct 17, 2019
Blaqruby:

I wonder when Nigerians will stop associating everything to spiritual attacks... I mean, this lady is frightened, if u see the video, she was standing .. Twisting her hair, probably thanking God for being alive and what do we do? Some fools stood around her capturing her , insulting her and making a fool of themselves. Wow!
She needs someone to clothe her, feed her and tend to her wounds... I'm so sad right now. What if her condition is health related... What if her family actually threw her out... What if ..... We need to rethink.... And there are women amongst her accuser who does worse than they are accusing her OF.
Even if she did date a yahoo boy( If) , Are there not women who are married, engaged and in a good relationships who still Bleep around? They are worse than these ladies who made their intention known as gold diggers. The real diggers are among us.
Pls, where are the sheltered homes... They need to come and take care of this young and misfortune lady who needs a shoulder to lean on. PLS, HELP HER!!! embarassed .

Thanks a lot for your write-up. God bless you. I actually thought of it too. What if she was kidnapped, the tatoo placed on her body, used and dumped. She could have the tattoo placed on her to make it look like she is a hoe and stigmatise her. What if she was just unfortunate?
Even if she was a prostitute, it doesn't make us judges or any better than her as a human being. It is so appalling to see what we humans have become, how our feelings are dead and cold. Everyone is fighting or struggling and sometimes the measures people take to succeed are hmmmmmm.

3 Likes

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Omalichabby(f): 10:48am On Oct 17, 2019
IamCharles123:
Is it true that she was fat wen thrown out of the car, and that she started reducing after she was thrown out of the car?

That what one blogger wrote o, so am asking if its true

Yes I saw a video of her skin peeling and falling off on instablog. Very disturbing
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Omalichabby(f): 10:49am On Oct 17, 2019
But what if she was kidnapped

1 Like

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by born2begreat(m): 11:08am On Oct 17, 2019
I have been reading people ranting through this section about tattoos. Please, when having tattoos makes one an olosho? Does that mean men with tattoos all over their bodies are Armed Robbery too? God go give some of you guys sense

2 Likes

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by monex(m): 11:10am On Oct 17, 2019
Wayne4uall:
They don use this one.. See tattoos all over her body... She b olosho

Checking the pix again.. I feel for her.. Sum1 should pls help her.. She needs good food and water... She should go a a nearby church or mosque I think they should be able to help

We do not know for sure if she be olosho until she is well enough to hear her story.

What we know for sure is that she needs food water and medical care. Let's focus on that

4 Likes

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 17, 2019
Viking007:
[s][/s]Just because she has a tattoo doesn't make her an 'olosho'.
true tho
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by donkossy(m): 11:14am On Oct 17, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
Hiv, drug addict or what am i seeing. She needs a good Samaritan but nobody in Lagos wants to become one.
move to lagos and become one
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by bizhop01: 11:19am On Oct 17, 2019
Another fake news, I saw this slime girl with tattoo before she's have mental issue.

1 Like

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by LONGPREEK(m): 11:29am On Oct 17, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Odiegwu!!
i will jerk of to it cheesy
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by gonkin(m): 11:37am On Oct 17, 2019
pyro62:

What does the tattoos tell about her? Hypocrite!Didn't you see how responsible the ph serial killer looked? Don't judge a book by it's cover alone. She is a human being like you, and don't deserve to be thrown out of a car that way

Wow clearly you're the only one that's thrown an insult here. Such irrational nature. Chuckle head
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by coolcentbigman(m): 11:37am On Oct 17, 2019
stephenduru:
A lady was allegedly thrown out of a moving vehicle in Lagos.

The incident happened today in Lagos.The lady looks wasted.

Below is what a Facebook user wrote....

'Lekki Boys Are Not Smiling
This Young Lady was thrown Out Of A Car This Evening At Ajah Under Bridge
Lord Please help your children ooo'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/10/unclad-lady-with-tattoo-thrown-out-of.html?m=1

She has served her purpose, i pray she survives this. Please our young ladies be careful o!
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by cococandy(f): 11:55am On Oct 17, 2019
You and the demonic folks who liked your post will meet your terrible ends at the hands of men like you.

Larryfest:
Jeez!!!!! is this for real why am i even asking sef when they won't stop chasing 'big boys' who they hardly know their source of wealth around. you wan use iPhone 11 when ur papa for house dey use rubber band tie him phone and you don't want to work and buy it yourself only to depend on 'big boys' this is the possible outcome..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by cococandy(f): 11:57am On Oct 17, 2019
Oh she’s a woman so she must have done something to deserve being kidnapped. It’s her fault

Omalichabby:
But what if she was kidnapped

4 Likes

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by IamCharles123: 11:57am On Oct 17, 2019
Omalichabby:

Yes I saw a video of her skin peeling and falling off on instablog. Very disturbing
Hum hum, u dont mean it, tell me more.
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by cococandy(f): 11:57am On Oct 17, 2019
And your purpose in life is to be useless to yourself, your family and all your generations to come

coolcentbigman:

She has served her purpose, i pray she survival this. Please our young ladies be careful o!

3 Likes

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by cococandy(f): 12:00pm On Oct 17, 2019
Shut the fvck up slowpoke!

What in the world do you know about this lady and what fvcking actions are you talking about?

I hope you get run over by a big truck. Waste of resources
kevotek1000:

Not really hatred... We keep saying one thing every time but they don't listen. So things like this are always bound to happen... Just like a thief will one day met his end. Just like someone who is fully aware that something kills but still eat it all d same...she knows d risk involved in her actions and what is happening now is her fate and a better lesson to be learn by her and her kind. I'm sorry If my pity is not cheap.

3 Likes

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by IamCharles123: 12:00pm On Oct 17, 2019
Berlyn1:
yea true I was there sef angry they obtained me last night in d scene
So you saw her chubby when she was thrown out of the car?

1 Like

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by IamCharles123: 12:01pm On Oct 17, 2019
Tipster07:

Yeah it's true she was well dressed and elegant when she was dropped all of a sudden she started removing her clothes and shrinking also am telling you it's high level juju
And you saw this with your two koro koro eyes.

1 Like

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by IamCharles123: 12:03pm On Oct 17, 2019
ednut1:
and u believed the blogger
Nigerian bloggers sha, their lies surprises the devil.
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by cococandy(f): 12:04pm On Oct 17, 2019
Someone is cooking food and giving to these waste of human spaces so they can have energy to come online and type nonsense.

penguinpikin:
Call them Ashewo, some miserable fellow will rise up to defend them. See how she is looking like a living sacrifice. instead of all these girls to go learn a skill they prefer going after big boys

themanderon:
They have used up her life force and discarded her. For all the ladies looking out for guys with the bling who you cannot determine the source of his wealth beware!!! We now have demons masquerading as humans amongst us. Many have gone, only few live to tell their story. You may not be so lucky next time.
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

The most annoying this is that they will not listing. One even told me she cover herself with the blood of Christ before going on a runs. Just imagine the stupidity

1 Like

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by cococandy(f): 12:07pm On Oct 17, 2019
I knew you were stupid. But not like this.

So there’s no possibility that she’s just a victim of kidnapping?

Since she’s a woman she must have brought it upon herself right?
Toks2008:
Behold another victim..

When will our ladies learn?

5 Likes

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by cococandy(f): 12:10pm On Oct 17, 2019
It’s nobody’s fault that you’re a broke hateful person.

May you never make it in life. You’ll spend it hating on other men because they are more successful than you and wishing women evil because they don’t want to be with your miserable self.

Lazy buffoon.

Ategberoson:
may all ladies that are planning to leave their hustler guys for rich dude fall victims of something brutal than this in Jesus name, Amen

5 Likes

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Omoapena(m): 12:14pm On Oct 17, 2019
And no 1 could even chase down the car or those cars behind couldn’t see the car throwing her out or they can’t even quickly identify the plate number of the car so they could report to the police?,

What a world we now live in.
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by themanderon: 12:14pm On Oct 17, 2019
cococandy:
Someone is cooking food and giving to these waste of human spaces so they can have energy to come online and type nonsense.

grin Did I hit a nerve?

1 Like

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by coolcentbigman(m): 12:19pm On Oct 17, 2019
cococandy:
And your purpose in life is to be useless to yourself, your family and all your generations to come

Trust me if you don't listen now and turn a new live, you'll be the next victim and for what you said, i take that as a result of frustration and i can't come and waste my time on you.

1 Like

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by cococandy(f): 12:22pm On Oct 17, 2019
Yes you did.

You hit the nerve the all sensible humans should have. And I do have it.

Apparently you’re a useless fool who doesn’t possess such nerve
themanderon:

grin Did I hit a nerve?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by cococandy(f): 12:40pm On Oct 17, 2019
Of course

I’m a woman so I must be a prostitute who needs to change her ways..

Ode
coolcentbigman:

Trust me if you don't listen now and turn a new live, you'll be the next victim and for what you said, i take that as a result of frustration and i can't come and waste my time on you.

4 Likes

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Parliament360(m): 12:56pm On Oct 17, 2019
Its high time I start believing this African Magic. My first time seeing a full freshed girl shrinking drastically. God have mercy on our ppl. Didn't know how she got herself into that mess.
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Berlyn1(f): 1:10pm On Oct 17, 2019
jamesfadairo:

say the truth pls, was she not like that when she was dropped from the vehicle?
she wasn't like that she was actually chubby and looking healthy tho but just few mins they dropped her she took of her clothes, her body started tearing and shirking, if she was this way when they brought her im sure people would raised alarm and they couldn't hv dropped her this way on a broad day light in a market area i'd probably not believe too if i didn't see it live, i was at the scene and it happened!

Wait how did Solomon confirmed her health status?? They are yet to be attended to at the hospital

The lady can't even talk she can't move so well so how did he get the info about her health status??

Hiv patient can't shirk up like this only if it has gotten to Aids stage and beside she stood for long hiv patients wont have that strength to

No body threw pure water at her people were shocked and scared they didn't throw stones at her i was at the scene i didn't see anything like that

Solomon is just a clout chaser with this now his followers base will increase

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Berlyn1(f): 1:14pm On Oct 17, 2019
Parliament360:
Its high time I start believing this African Magic. My first time seeing a full freshed girl shrinking drastically. God have mercy on our ppl. Didn't know how she got herself into that mess.
u saw it too i was at the scene and i saw it
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by jamesfadairo(m): 1:15pm On Oct 17, 2019
Berlyn1:
she wasn't like that she was actually chubby and looking healthy tho but just few mins they dropped her she took of her clothes, her body started tearing and shirking, if she was this way when they brought her im sure people would raised alarm and they couldn't hv dropped her this way on a broad day light in a market area i'd probably not believe too if i didn't see it live, i was at the scene and it happened!

Wait how did Solomon confirmed her health status?? They are yet to be attended to at the hospital

The lady can't even talk she can't move so well so how did he get the info about her health status??

Hiv patient can't shirk up like this only if it has gotten to Aids stage and beside she stood for long hiv patients wont have that strength to

No body threw pure water at her people were shocked and scared they didn't throw stones at her i was at the scene i didn't see anything like that

Solomon is just a clout chaser with this now his followers base will increase

I believe you, May God bless u, I even heard that LUTH does not easily reveal HIV status to others

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) / Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) / 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.