Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Do You Agree? “zlatan Can’t Win The Headies “next Rated“ Award Because Of This S - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do You Agree? “zlatan Can’t Win The Headies “next Rated“ Award Because Of This S (161 Views)

Buju Receives His Bentley Car Gift as Winner of Headies Next Rated Awards / I Wasn't Nominated By Grammy Award Because Am From A Rich Family - Davido Tell F / Omah Lay Wins “the Next Rated” Award At #14thheadies Award Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Agree? “zlatan Can’t Win The Headies “next Rated“ Award Because Of This S by perculialopez: 9:37pm On Oct 16, 2019
DO YOU AGREE? “Zlatan Can’t Win The Headies “NEXT RATED“ Award Because Of This Silly Mistake"

Now! I know you all wondering what might have been the mistake that tends to pose this kiss death effect on Zlatan’s chance of winning the Next Rated Award, well as have said it’s a silly mistake. Actually, I came across this tweet yesterday and I reason along with the person that tweeted it and its all making sense, then I decided to share with you guys.

Read more at: https://naijapalaba.com/entertainment/do-you-agree-zlatan-cant-win-the-headies-next-rated-award-because-of-this-silly-mistake/

(1) (Reply)

Yaa Jackson Ft Spicer – Mekon Ado (prod By Liquid Beatz) / Earn Money From "Gh News Lab" Every Month / Download Video:- Tekno – Skeletun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.