Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,019 members, 7,799,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Secrets To Succeed In Life: Learn This And Use It. Very Motivational - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Secrets To Succeed In Life: Learn This And Use It. Very Motivational (445 Views)

What Is Your Most Valuable Asset In Life?(learn It And Feel Secure) / Choose A Life Of Rest. Very Motivational / One Secret Of Succeeding In Life. Learn This And Use It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secrets To Succeed In Life: Learn This And Use It. Very Motivational by sharpguy10(m): 12:27am On Oct 17, 2019
Hi guys in this post I will be sharing with you principles and secrets of succeeding in life. In this life we are, there are secrets that rule it. When you see somebody succeeding and making it big in life, there is a secret he or she is trading on in life. If you just wake up to life and expect something to happen without you having a secret to trade your life on a day to day basis, you can never succeed in it. You must have secrets you run your life on and as you are trading on those secrets, your life will be moving from glory to glory. Every pastor has a secret he is running his ministry on. Every successful business man has a secret he is running his business on. So for you to succeed in this life you must have secrets you are living your life on. What I am sharing with you in this post is the secrets of succeeding in life. When you live according to this secrets your life will never remain the same. It doesn't matter where you are in life now or your family background, when you follow this secrets, there is nothing in this life that can hold you back from succeeding in your life.
I am going to be posting on this post all the secrets you need to have to succeed in life, please follow this post or save it in your browser.
Let start.

The first secret of succeeding in life is KNOWING YOUR ORIGIN AND WHO YOU ARE.
Knowing your origin and who you are is what will define you and give you your identity. It is like a mirror that you look into to see the real you. When you know who you are and your origin, it help you to think correctly and live life happily and prosperously. It also help to take charge over your life and have dominion over the affairs of your life.
What is your origin?
Your origin is where you come from. Where you are born. Since the day you were born again and baptised, you have been born into Christ, your bloodline has been change. You are now from God family. You are now from God lineage. Your family blood has not part in you. Your life now is in Christ in Spirit. When you believe and live your life according to this your new origin, to succeed in life will not be a big thing to you anymore. But freely moving through life with ease.

Who You Are:
Who you are is what God has design you for, created in you in Christ for and what God has done for you in Christ through the blood. Your past has no part in this new life. Your only life in this God's life is present and your purpose in Christ. Anything God said concerning you in the word is who you are. The word of God is now your blueprint in life. Anything the word didn't say concerning you is not your own. No matter what evil you see in life, is never part of God word. All you have to do is to stand on the word and conquer it.
When you have fix your heart on this truth and allow it to rest in you, there is nothing that can hold you in life from succeeding.
The reason this secret does not change people life is because even though they are born again, they like to live their life according to their family life. When you live your life according to your family life, what happen in your family will always try to come upon you. Since you are born again, all you have to to is to forget about your past live, family background and live life according to your new nature in Christ. You must think, act, believe and behave from your new origin and who you are so that you can succeed in this life. When you act, think and believe like that, you are now living in God purpose and your life is forever glorious.
That is it. If you know that you are not born again just say this simple short prayer below. Dear friends you don't have to die in sin, someone has already pay for it and God is not counting your sin against you. Today He is telling to come and accept what He has done for you so that you can live a successful and a prosperous life. So if you want to born again say this short prayer:
Lord Jesus i come to you today as a sinner, i believe you died for me and on the third day you rose again for my justification. Right now i accept you as my Lord and personal. I am save and i am born again. Thank you Jesus for saving me.
Thank for reading this post
Re: Secrets To Succeed In Life: Learn This And Use It. Very Motivational by sharpguy10(m): 9:49pm On Oct 17, 2019
The summary of this chapter is the first step to succeed in this life is for you to know your new origin and who you are in Christ. That is what will define you and give you a place in life

(1) (Reply)

Somebody Is Finally Thinking About Me! ….Nigerian researcher shares her story / Sex Tape: Babcock VC Speaks On Taking Back Expelled Student, Condemns Mouth Gig / The Largest Education Project Topics Repository With Complete Materials In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.