Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Estimation To Complete A 5 Bedroom Duplex - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Estimation To Complete A 5 Bedroom Duplex (779 Views)

Can 10M Naira complete a housing project(land Inclusive)? / 6 Bedroom Roofing Estimation / Building Project Design And Cost Estimation Processes Breakdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Estimation To Complete A 5 Bedroom Duplex by MideAtkins(m): 2:06am On Oct 17, 2019
Hello nlanders am planning to start a project early next year (a 5 bedroom duplex in Ondo town) please I would like to know how much it's going to cost me and the steps to follow.
Re: Estimation To Complete A 5 Bedroom Duplex by healthserve(m): 2:11am On Oct 17, 2019
MideAtkins:
Hello nlanders am planning to start a project early next year (a 5 bedroom duplex in Ondo town) please I would like to know how much it's going to cost me and the steps to follow.

Contact Deji. He's a native of Ondo a very good builder and architect on 0803 563 7560
Re: Estimation To Complete A 5 Bedroom Duplex by kordarchitects: 2:29am On Oct 17, 2019
WhatsApp 08161645446, let's help you get it done...756ARCHITECTS
Re: Estimation To Complete A 5 Bedroom Duplex by goldcorn(f): 5:31pm On Oct 17, 2019
MideAtkins:
Whatsapp me on 09069193297
Re: Estimation To Complete A 5 Bedroom Duplex by Analyst01(m): 2:41am On Oct 18, 2019
The first step is to get a building plan. Basically the site area ought to be known to size the building appropriately to fit into the land.

Secondly, you need a structural drawing. Once it's properly done and the builder adheres to the specifications, the building should stand like the rock of Gibraltar. The structural drawing will also serve as a template to measure the concrete, reinforcement and form works (Cement, sand, crushed stones, rods, planks etc).

Finally, for a token I can provide you with a cost estimate of your proposed 5-bedroom duplex.
I just need the architectural and structural drawings to work. I can provide you with one of you are yet to have one already.

Call, WhatsApp: 07033544353
Email: frankitangltd@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Three Bedroom Apartment For Rent At Gbekuba / Buy This Dry Land With C Of O At Genesis Court, Ajah, Lekki / Uncompleted Building Is For Sale In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.