Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,475 members, 7,808,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah, Donates N2m Naira For D Treatment Of Onitsha Fire Survivors. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah, Donates N2m Naira For D Treatment Of Onitsha Fire Survivors. (937 Views)

Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Makes Case 4 Onitsha Fire Victims @ Senate / Graphic Photo Emerges Of The Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah, Donates N2m Naira For D Treatment Of Onitsha Fire Survivors. by grassrootsig: 8:33am On Oct 17, 2019
WHAT A TRAGEDY OH FIRE....OZOEMEZINA

SENATOR IFEANYI UBAH SYMPATHIZES WITH ONITSHA PEOPLE, DONATES N2MILLION NAIRA FOR THE TREATMENT OF SURVIVORS.

I am deeply grieved and saddened at the news of the fuel tanker accident in Onitsha today, resulting in the loss of many lives and properties.

As I mourn with you over the loss of lives occasioned by his tragic event, on behalf of the good people of Anambra South, I would like to convey my most heartfelt condolences to the bereaved families. Whatever circumstances that might have led to this unfortunate incident must be thoroughly addressed to ensure that such tragedy does not occur again.

This tragic incident brings to cognizance, the need to prioritize the implementation of effective and practical fuel tanker explosion preventive policies and measures in Nigeria.

In the past, I have proffered a lasting solution that would have curtailed this regrettable occurrence. However, I am relentlessly working and intensifying efforts to sponsor my forthcoming bill which will address this ugly menace that has left so many lives, businesses and properties in unquantifiable ruins.

I have just deposited the sum of Two Million Naira (N2,000,000) to Toronto Hospital Onitsha for the treatment of survivors of the fuel tanker explosion. A register has been opened under the *Ifeanyi Ubah Foundation* to offset the medical bills and feeding cost of victims receiving treatment.

My prayers and thoughts are with everyone affected by this tragedy. May God Almighty receive in his Arms, the souls of all those who have just left us and grant the bereaved the fortitude to withstand this irreparable loss.
It is my sincere hope and prayer that this tragic incident will be the last of its kind.

Ozoemezina!

Senator (Dr.) Ifeanyi Ubah
Anambra South Senatorial District.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HD6V_DfEuqs

(1) (Reply)

My Intro / Dual Core Please Upload Contact / Comandclem Nigeria Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.