Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,837 members, 7,806,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Nina Ivy And Her Boyfriend Loved Up Together - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina Ivy And Her Boyfriend Loved Up Together (73221 Views)

Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat / First And Second Looks Of Nina Ivy At AMVCA 2018 (Photos) / Nina Ivy Gets 2 Diamond Wristwatches From An Unknown Person In Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nina Ivy And Her Boyfriend Loved Up Together by Meskalito1(m): 2:08pm On Oct 17, 2019
Who wakes a Polished olosho up kwanu? She knows when to wake up Frm d Di*k!

1 Like

Re: Nina Ivy And Her Boyfriend Loved Up Together by Edyice: 2:11pm On Oct 17, 2019
Correct enjoy no TIME
Re: Nina Ivy And Her Boyfriend Loved Up Together by hammerT: 2:11pm On Oct 17, 2019
Meskalito1:
Who wakes a Polished olosho up kwanu? She knows when to wake up Frm d Di*k!

Even ur wife na persin ex.

or the wife wey u go marry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nina Ivy And Her Boyfriend Loved Up Together by blueghost(m): 2:12pm On Oct 17, 2019
Don't wake you up?
Aunty you want to die shocked

1 Like

Re: Nina Ivy And Her Boyfriend Loved Up Together by yeyeboi(m): 2:13pm On Oct 17, 2019
Sggs2355:
Ok let me explain the business it is a process where the amount you invest is multiply by 3 and the process only takes 30-35 minutes max.

Scammer angry

3 Likes

Re: Nina Ivy And Her Boyfriend Loved Up Together by jaxxy(m): 2:17pm On Oct 17, 2019
Nice bt it’s too earlier to tell..
Re: Nina Ivy And Her Boyfriend Loved Up Together by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:18pm On Oct 17, 2019
she hide his face for jobless folks to start to try to puzzle who
Re: Nina Ivy And Her Boyfriend Loved Up Together by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 17, 2019
Trying to stay relevant grin

1 Like

Re: Nina Ivy And Her Boyfriend Loved Up Together by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 17, 2019
Cute.

All those who wanna kill themselves cos someone left them, be wise. Someone else will come along.
Re: Nina Ivy And Her Boyfriend Loved Up Together by 12345baba(m): 2:21pm On Oct 17, 2019
She done mourn her papa finish already?

1 Like

Re: Nina Ivy And Her Boyfriend Loved Up Together by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 17, 2019
Gsh23231:
Ok let me explain the business it is a process where the amount you invest is multiply by 3 and the process only takes 30-35 minutes max.
So what wanna multiply it? Won't u go collect loan from bank begin dey multiply?

1 Like

Re: Nina Ivy And Her Boyfriend Loved Up Together by Pentools(m): 2:22pm On Oct 17, 2019
hammerT:
Rule No1 never pick fight with a woman, becos u cannot win.

Las, las, she will punish u and e dey pain.

If in doubt ask Diddy, how him head be am?

People like me, i dey know wen to beg, buy present and do the needful before it get out of hand.

I already know i cannot win.

Sissy speaks....

3 Likes

Re: Nina Ivy And Her Boyfriend Loved Up Together by allstarfestus: 2:22pm On Oct 17, 2019
Na body won anything in your last bet ...lier , Oga this fraud you are doing here ... why not.go to bank borrow all the money and win all the money..
Re: Nina Ivy And Her Boyfriend Loved Up Together by Naijaarchive(m): 2:22pm On Oct 17, 2019
RIP Lover gal... See pose.... grin
Re: Nina Ivy And Her Boyfriend Loved Up Together by Chidex50(m): 2:25pm On Oct 17, 2019
hammerT:
Rule No2

Miracle is a Fcuck Boy, e no kuku sabi do.

Unless a woman is stupid, one thing is guaranteed in this life, God has made her the winner and us men the loser.

The bible say, a man must Love his wife but a woman submit.

Do u know wat it takes to love?

Weakness is wat it takes to fall in love becos that which u love that gives u so much joy, will also give u great pain.

So Nina, keep shining... Team Nina
I thought you had something to say!
Re: Nina Ivy And Her Boyfriend Loved Up Together by Dre183(m): 2:26pm On Oct 17, 2019
And u no go wake up again... Ise!!!
Re: Nina Ivy And Her Boyfriend Loved Up Together by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 17, 2019
Blinkers:

Basically Business. Love and Soul Mate is a scam.
I hope Nairaland lover boys see this.
We await the coming of Imes!

sure bro! It's only a matter of time. You will see him! grin
Re: Nina Ivy And Her Boyfriend Loved Up Together by Nathan2016: 2:31pm On Oct 17, 2019
So many hateful comment. Damn poverty is really messing with people head in this country
Re: Nina Ivy And Her Boyfriend Loved Up Together by franchasng: 2:31pm On Oct 17, 2019
Toks2008:
I honestly have nothing against a lady showing off her man but I will prefer ladies show off their husbands and not boyfriends..
Only reasonable, classy ladies showoff their husband+kids while slay queens are only allowed to showoff the current boyfriend or fuckmate footing their bill well enough cry

1 Like

Re: Nina Ivy And Her Boyfriend Loved Up Together by Ategberoson(m): 2:31pm On Oct 17, 2019
the sex life continues....

eat your own Mr man and pass it to the next consumer or one unfortunate final consumer. a lady with little or no brain, na the meat in between her legs go hear em
Re: Nina Ivy And Her Boyfriend Loved Up Together by Angelfrost(m): 2:34pm On Oct 17, 2019
hammerT:
Rule No2

Miracle is a Fcuck Boy, e no kuku sabi do.

Unless a woman is stupid, one thing is guaranteed in this life, God has made her the winner and us men the loser.

The bible say, a man must Love his wife but a woman submit.

Do u know wat it takes to love?

Weakness is wat it takes to fall in love becos that which u love that gives u so much joy, will also give u great pain.

So Nina, keep shining... Team Nina

Sometimes, I naively believe intelligence has grown among social media users... Then, I read comments like yours... And, I'm forced out of my naïveté to the sad reality... Smh. undecided

Re: Nina Ivy And Her Boyfriend Loved Up Together by PotatoSalad(m): 2:34pm On Oct 17, 2019
Insecurity
Re: Nina Ivy And Her Boyfriend Loved Up Together by carlos1(m): 2:37pm On Oct 17, 2019
She LL still cheat . Aswearu gawd
Re: Nina Ivy And Her Boyfriend Loved Up Together by MiztaYouneek(m): 2:37pm On Oct 17, 2019
To me the so called boyfriend is the clown in this matter. I am sure he is just with her to trend and become a celeb because very soon people will be rushing to know who the guy is.
People who build their world around social media hardly live happy outside social media.
Re: Nina Ivy And Her Boyfriend Loved Up Together by fortunejum: 2:38pm On Oct 17, 2019
Toks2008:
I honestly have nothing against a lady showing off her man but I will prefer ladies show off their husbands and not boyfriends..
My brother I tire, today they will show this and tomorrow they will still show another. How are we going to call such a girl?

1 Like

Re: Nina Ivy And Her Boyfriend Loved Up Together by hammerT: 2:51pm On Oct 17, 2019
Angelfrost:

Sometimes, I naively believe intelligence has grown among social media users... Then, I read comments like yours... And, I'm forced out of my naïveté to the sad reality... Smh. undecided

Are u intimidated by women?

Re: Nina Ivy And Her Boyfriend Loved Up Together by anonymous1759(m): 2:51pm On Oct 17, 2019
hammerT:
Rule No1 never pick fight with a woman, becos u cannot win.

Las, las, she will punish u and e dey pain.

If in doubt ask Diddy, how him head be am?

People like me, i dey know wen to beg, buy present and do the needful before it get out of hand.

I already know i cannot win.

Woman Wrapper if you like my Mansion your business. So you'll take shiiit because she's a woman? I'll only apologize when I'm at fault.

The only woman I apologize to without being at fault is my Moma the rest can go.
Re: Nina Ivy And Her Boyfriend Loved Up Together by hammerT: 2:53pm On Oct 17, 2019
anonymous1759:

Woman Wrapper if you like my Mansion your business. So you'll take shiiit because she's a woman? I'll only apologize when I'm at fault.

The only woman I apologize to without being at fault is my Moma the rest can go.

Y una dey attack me nau?

Go ask Diddy, how him dey feel with Cassie treatment.

One Die, the other one is happily married and pregnant.

Una never jam.

Bad guy, bad guy, las las, na cry dey settle am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Security Removes Hushpuppi From The Stage As Wizkid Performs / Olajumoke Unveiled As Face Of Stanbic IBTC / Inside Adedeji Adeleke's Private Jet (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.