Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Kim Oprah Wore A See-Through Outfit To An Event - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Oprah Wore A See-Through Outfit To An Event (58850 Views)

Princess Shyngle Wears See-through Outfit To Soundcity MVP Awards / Afia Schwarzenegger Goes Braless, Dances In See-through Outfit. Fans Blast Her / Sonia Ibrahim In Braless See-through Outfit - Her Sister, Juliet Ibrahim Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Oprah Wore A See-Through Outfit To An Event by GistMore: 10:05am On Oct 17, 2019
Kim Oprah left nothing to the imagination as she stepped out in a see-through animal-print bodysuit for an event.

"Up to no good as per usual," the former Big Brother Naija season 4 housemate captioned the photo.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3tlnf4ppJV/?igshid=19c5skgnglojr

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/bbnaijas-kim-oprah-rock-see-through-outfit-to-an-event-fans-react

2 Likes

Re: Kim Oprah Wore A See-Through Outfit To An Event by GistMore: 10:05am On Oct 17, 2019
Watch Video and Photos ==> HERE

1 Like

Re: Kim Oprah Wore A See-Through Outfit To An Event by viccipedia: 10:15am On Oct 17, 2019
grin grin from Kim Opara to Kim Kardashian.
Safe journey!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Oprah Wore A See-Through Outfit To An Event by Onyi22(f): 10:46am On Oct 17, 2019
This girl is not even fyn

6 Likes

Re: Kim Oprah Wore A See-Through Outfit To An Event by Solsix(m): 1:31pm On Oct 17, 2019
Hmm lead us not into temptation...

2 Likes

Re: Kim Oprah Wore A See-Through Outfit To An Event by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 17, 2019
Solsix:
Hmm lead us not into temptation...

Whenever you pray to God for Him not to lead you into temptation, you should also do yourself a favour by not leading yourself into temptation.

In other words, if you do not want to be led into temptation, avoid threads like this. grin

Brother, our women this days have gone mad and have no mercy at all. I pity the penis of the men of our generation during old age. Because of what we see everywhere, our joysticks "stand" for hours daily at active service. I just hope they'll not get tired soon from too much "standing" grin grin

34 Likes

Re: Kim Oprah Wore A See-Through Outfit To An Event by Teaser4(m): 1:52pm On Oct 17, 2019
This girl no go kee person...

14 Likes

Re: Kim Oprah Wore A See-Through Outfit To An Event by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 17, 2019
shocked

We're already getting used to the see-through outfits all the time, it's no longer having any much effect on us.

It's time to upgrade the hoe whole thing. Perhaps, if you can make your skin see-through. So that we can all see through the anatomy of how you managed to survive with pssy in your head instead of a brain.

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kim Oprah Wore A See-Through Outfit To An Event by Geminita1(f): 3:14pm On Oct 17, 2019
Onyi22:
You say?

11 Likes

Re: Kim Oprah Wore A See-Through Outfit To An Event by Annie939(f): 4:51pm On Oct 17, 2019
nicker and top it's okay by me than all this yeye see through or you rock your jeans
Re: Kim Oprah Wore A See-Through Outfit To An Event by PureGoldh(m): 5:08pm On Oct 17, 2019
Ok
Re: Kim Oprah Wore A See-Through Outfit To An Event by Sirvolga(m): 5:08pm On Oct 17, 2019
Immorality at it’s peak

1 Like

Re: Kim Oprah Wore A See-Through Outfit To An Event by adecz: 5:09pm On Oct 17, 2019
See through dress,

see through bra,

see through G-strings,

See through everything.

We wish more Nigerian ladies
will emulate such generosity.
It is indeed pleasing to behold cool

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Oprah Wore A See-Through Outfit To An Event by Upton: 5:10pm On Oct 17, 2019
Why quote me?
Re: Kim Oprah Wore A See-Through Outfit To An Event by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 17, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

We're already getting used to the see-through outfits all the time, it's no longer having any much effect on us.

It's time to upgrade the hoe whole thing. Perhaps, if you can make your skin see-through. So that we can all see through the anatomy of how you managed to survive with pssy in your head instead of a brain.

Nwa Amaikpe style savagery.

5 Likes

Re: Kim Oprah Wore A See-Through Outfit To An Event by Upton: 5:11pm On Oct 17, 2019
Onyi22:
She's fine abeg

14 Likes

Re: Kim Oprah Wore A See-Through Outfit To An Event by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 17, 2019
another Vaseline go finish now

God save me

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Oprah Wore A See-Through Outfit To An Event by Emilokoiyawon: 5:11pm On Oct 17, 2019
shocked

1 Like

Re: Kim Oprah Wore A See-Through Outfit To An Event by Authoreety: 5:12pm On Oct 17, 2019
Wetin she go gain from Ds rubbish
Re: Kim Oprah Wore A See-Through Outfit To An Event by Maykanu: 5:12pm On Oct 17, 2019
Ashewo idiotic idiot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Oprah Wore A See-Through Outfit To An Event by NORSYK(m): 5:12pm On Oct 17, 2019
Onyi22:

Lol she is the most beautiful among all the female housemates

8 Likes

Re: Kim Oprah Wore A See-Through Outfit To An Event by Raymondreigns(m): 5:12pm On Oct 17, 2019
grin ya!!
See my comment here ..
Anyways she’s definitely not naked .i just rush enter see wetin OP want make I see..clothed Kim
Re: Kim Oprah Wore A See-Through Outfit To An Event by Mummymahdi(f): 5:12pm On Oct 17, 2019
GOD will surely punish some people, immorality at its peak, God protect our children from temptation of the world, just for publicity? this one has parents and relation?
Re: Kim Oprah Wore A See-Through Outfit To An Event by LesbianBoy(m): 5:12pm On Oct 17, 2019
This babe go too sweet for bed grin

1 Like

Re: Kim Oprah Wore A See-Through Outfit To An Event by ekwerendi(m): 5:13pm On Oct 17, 2019
What will I not see..oh my gawd
Re: Kim Oprah Wore A See-Through Outfit To An Event by dalongjnr: 5:13pm On Oct 17, 2019
The absorption of western culture.
Our mothers never wore something like this but they were way more beautiful.
A celebrity should be a role model but what can my daughter learns from this one! How to become ½ naked?
Re: Kim Oprah Wore A See-Through Outfit To An Event by Raymondreigns(m): 5:13pm On Oct 17, 2019
I been dey find my comment ..
See my guy dream gurl makes for us all .lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Damilola Adegbite: Hotel Sex Is Better Than Crib Sex / Bbnaija’s Alex Dancing With The Kupe Boys In Nigeria (Photos) / Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.