Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Litrpg Creative Writing Job Is Available - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Litrpg Creative Writing Job Is Available (403 Views)

Creative Writing Services / See What Chimamanda Wore At Her Creative Writing Workshop In Awka- Pictures / THIS JOB IS DONE!! I Need Some Articles ASAP! I've Gotten Enough for This But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Litrpg Creative Writing Job Is Available by drehdinho(m): 10:52am On Oct 17, 2019
I'm looking for a LitRPG creative writer. It's a long term project. Writer being familiar with games and sh**ting movies is a plus. As the story line tends towards these areas more.

We are done with the book 1 and some part of the book 2 have been written; my writer had a little challenge, so he couldn't continue with the work.

Book 1 is 90k words while book 2 is equally planned for a 90k word count as well.

This project demands you read book 1 & 2 to understand the whole story line to bring out the best content.

Pay is 50/50.

I'm trying to be plain as much as I can. This project is a book series and I really want a quality job, even better than the writing quality of the previous writer.

This project demands maximum attention. Please, if you won't stay till the end of the project, don't apply.

Please note: this job is meant for a highly talented and an expert in creative writing only.

Contact me on WhatsApp with your samples

How to apply: Type LitRPG + Nairaland and attach at least two samples of your work, and send.

Also, I will call you on phone to confirm a few things about you- sort of an informal interview. Lol.

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Take Care Of Your Mental Health, Read Free Books On Ficool / 3 Things You Need To Know Before Doing Anything On Business/ Investment Section / The Side Chick Drama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.