Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,409 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Tacha Celebrates Eve Esin For Standing By Her Through Thick And Thin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Celebrates Eve Esin For Standing By Her Through Thick And Thin (38436 Views)

Tacha Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Hot Pictures / Eve Esin Is Engaged, Set To Wed / Tacha Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Meets Ateke Tom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tacha Celebrates Eve Esin For Standing By Her Through Thick And Thin by SleekGist: 10:53am On Oct 17, 2019
Today is actress Eve Esin's birthday and BBNaija's Tacha took to Instagram to celebrate her for being the selected few who stood by her through thick and thin. Sleekgist reports.

Recall that some celebrities who supported Tacha while she was in the BBN house withdrew their support for her when she was disqualified from the house. But very few stood by her, and one of such is nollywood actress, Eve Esin.

Today, I celebrate you�❤️ You stood by me through thin and thick, my victories you celebrated with me. Thank you so much @eveesin HAPPY BIRTHDAY ���

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3tjsoVg3T_/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

She wrote.

And the actress though her comment section replies; 'Proudly titan. I love u'

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/tacha-celebrates-actress-eve-esin-for-standing-by-her-through-thick-and-thin/

3 Likes

Re: Tacha Celebrates Eve Esin For Standing By Her Through Thick And Thin by johnkay1(m): 10:57am On Oct 17, 2019
Happy birthday to Esin

I think Esin means horse in Yoruba

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Celebrates Eve Esin For Standing By Her Through Thick And Thin by johnkay1(m): 10:58am On Oct 17, 2019
Victories.. cool

I think this is as a result of overdose of motivational pills

4 Likes

Re: Tacha Celebrates Eve Esin For Standing By Her Through Thick And Thin by kluivertngong: 11:07am On Oct 17, 2019
johnkay1:
Okay...

Victories

I think this is as a result of overdose of motivational pills
Will You Stop Hating?

24 Likes

Re: Tacha Celebrates Eve Esin For Standing By Her Through Thick And Thin by NobleAngell(f): 1:25pm On Oct 17, 2019
She's looking good. But Is the shoe oversize? Tacha fans tho.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tacha Celebrates Eve Esin For Standing By Her Through Thick And Thin by GreetMe(m): 2:34pm On Oct 17, 2019
Expect people to find faults In this post again.
Just watch, at first they said they were only criticizing her bad behaviour, now it's just pure hatred

15 Likes

Re: Tacha Celebrates Eve Esin For Standing By Her Through Thick And Thin by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 17, 2019
Tacha here , Tacha there , Tacha this ,Tacha that... shocked

Tbillz on hustling overdrive... smiley

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tacha Celebrates Eve Esin For Standing By Her Through Thick And Thin by KontactMedia: 2:42pm On Oct 17, 2019
SleekGist:
Today is actress Eve Esin's birthday and BBNaija's Tacha took to Instagram to celebrate her for being the selected few who stood by her through thick and thin. Sleekgist reports.

Recall that some celebrities who supported Tacha while she was in the BBN house withdrew their support for her when she was disqualified from the house. But very few stood by her, and one of such is nollywood actress, Eve Esin.

"Today, I celebrate you�❤️ You stood by me through thin and thick, my victories you celebrated with me. Thank you so much @eveesin HAPPY BIRTHDAY ����" . She wrote.

And the actress though her comment section replies; 'Proudly titan. I love u'

See more captivating photos here:

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/tacha-celebrates-actress-eve-esin-for-standing-by-her-through-thick-and-thin/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Celebrates Eve Esin For Standing By Her Through Thick And Thin by Wealthierboy(m): 3:19pm On Oct 17, 2019
I don't know why people hate queen tacha and are fans. If he pain you go make ur own small god like the way we do ours. Mbok

11 Likes

Re: Tacha Celebrates Eve Esin For Standing By Her Through Thick And Thin by mbahdi(m): 5:14pm On Oct 17, 2019
Y
Re: Tacha Celebrates Eve Esin For Standing By Her Through Thick And Thin by BUSHHUNTER: 5:15pm On Oct 17, 2019
Dat Eve Esin eyeball no be here! she can see someone's future...

4 Likes

Re: Tacha Celebrates Eve Esin For Standing By Her Through Thick And Thin by princegeo(m): 5:15pm On Oct 17, 2019
N.a. scam
Re: Tacha Celebrates Eve Esin For Standing By Her Through Thick And Thin by BigJoe19: 5:18pm On Oct 17, 2019
grin

This ashawo Calabar actress wey like blow.job, her orgasm no be here.
Re: Tacha Celebrates Eve Esin For Standing By Her Through Thick And Thin by VivyZub(f): 5:18pm On Oct 17, 2019
Who else noticed she hasn't openly celebrated Jaruma...

Affordable children educational android tablets. Please go through my thread for pictures, functions and specifications and please check my signature for contact
Re: Tacha Celebrates Eve Esin For Standing By Her Through Thick And Thin by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 17, 2019
Tacha has just endorced this actress. Watch as her acting career soars!

1 Like

Re: Tacha Celebrates Eve Esin For Standing By Her Through Thick And Thin by visijo(m): 5:25pm On Oct 17, 2019
When Nigerian Pastor say: If you have 50k! Rush out for blessing..My brother Don't rush out in hurry cos he will still reduce it to 500 naira for the same blessing.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Celebrates Eve Esin For Standing By Her Through Thick And Thin by cacnig111: 5:26pm On Oct 17, 2019
Register your company with cac today
Business name
Limited liability company
Church
Mosque
Association
Club
NGO
Foundation

Telephone or whatsapp 07034672434
Re: Tacha Celebrates Eve Esin For Standing By Her Through Thick And Thin by Fuckthamods: 5:27pm On Oct 17, 2019
Ashawos reps Ashawos
Re: Tacha Celebrates Eve Esin For Standing By Her Through Thick And Thin by Cherrybae(f): 5:28pm On Oct 17, 2019
Tacha my mentor and role model. Love you like mad baby
You rock

6 Likes

Re: Tacha Celebrates Eve Esin For Standing By Her Through Thick And Thin by omlueh(m): 5:30pm On Oct 17, 2019
No it means UNICORN, Ode a fi kaa ma ba Oruko je lewa fun, a to yin to, e je lo yi iwa yin pada si rere.
johnkay1:
Happy birthday to Esin

1 Like

Re: Tacha Celebrates Eve Esin For Standing By Her Through Thick And Thin by omlueh(m): 5:31pm On Oct 17, 2019
No it means UNICORN, Ode a fi kaa ma ba Oruko je lewa fun, a to yin ti, e je lo yi iwa yin pada si rere.
johnkay1:
Happy birthday to Esin

1 Like

Re: Tacha Celebrates Eve Esin For Standing By Her Through Thick And Thin by Isrealuti(m): 5:31pm On Oct 17, 2019
Coollll
Re: Tacha Celebrates Eve Esin For Standing By Her Through Thick And Thin by Onyi22(f): 5:32pm On Oct 17, 2019
Na lie abeg
Re: Tacha Celebrates Eve Esin For Standing By Her Through Thick And Thin by EzekaUdenee: 5:32pm On Oct 17, 2019
[s]
Cherrybae:
You rock
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Tacha Celebrates Eve Esin For Standing By Her Through Thick And Thin by UYEMDO35(m): 5:34pm On Oct 17, 2019
Nice move.

1 Like

Re: Tacha Celebrates Eve Esin For Standing By Her Through Thick And Thin by Advancedman(m): 5:38pm On Oct 17, 2019
johnkay1:
Happy birthday to Esin

You confused esin means religion

1 Like

Re: Tacha Celebrates Eve Esin For Standing By Her Through Thick And Thin by Gbegirisoup2: 5:43pm On Oct 17, 2019
Cherrybae:
You rock

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Abeg, Who Mumu Pass Between These Nollywood Stars? / Stunning New Photos Of Gifty, Ex Big Brother Housemate / Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.