Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Do You Want To Learn Programming, Come In Here - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Do You Want To Learn Programming, Come In Here (1107 Views)

HELP! If You Are Into C/C++ Programming, Come In! / Learn Programming, Graphics & Animation Free!!: Nairaland Group Project / I Want To Learn Programming, Where Do I Start From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want To Learn Programming, Come In Here by OreofeeOluwa(f): 12:54pm On Oct 17, 2019
ITSkillsCenter Career Path

We are a growing start-up, constantly empowering young people with the required competence and character needed to build world-class applications and work in fortune 500 companies.
Sign Up For A Life-Changing Skill Now!! It is one class you do not want to miss.

Re: Do You Want To Learn Programming, Come In Here by OreofeeOluwa(f): 12:57pm On Oct 17, 2019
Details here

Re: Do You Want To Learn Programming, Come In Here by SpyAC(m): 1:02pm On Oct 17, 2019
Am interested
Re: Do You Want To Learn Programming, Come In Here by OreofeeOluwa(f): 1:14pm On Oct 17, 2019
SpyAC:
Am interested
Okay, Great. Call the number on the flier.
Re: Do You Want To Learn Programming, Come In Here by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 17, 2019
I'm interested
Re: Do You Want To Learn Programming, Come In Here by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 17, 2019
I'm not in Lagos though, can I learn remotely?
Re: Do You Want To Learn Programming, Come In Here by SpyAC(m): 1:42pm On Oct 17, 2019
OreofeeOluwa:
Okay, Great. Call the number on the flier.
Number not clear
Re: Do You Want To Learn Programming, Come In Here by OreofeeOluwa(f): 2:36pm On Oct 17, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:
I'm interested
Please call the number on the flier so we can give you every detail you need. You can also send me a message.
Re: Do You Want To Learn Programming, Come In Here by OreofeeOluwa(f): 2:36pm On Oct 17, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:
I'm not in Lagos though, can I learn remotely?
I'm sorry No. It is a class.
Re: Do You Want To Learn Programming, Come In Here by OreofeeOluwa(f): 11:52am On Oct 18, 2019
Class still ongoing, be a part of this.

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Java Developer , Please Help ! / What Is Algorithm Explained Simply? / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.