Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,565 members, 7,809,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos) (44203 Views)

Woman Crafts Burna Boy's Face Using Fufu (Photo) / Jide Awobona Carries His Son On His Back (photos) / Diana, Lady Tattoos Wizkid’s Face On Her Body "Its Permanent, I Won't Marry" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos) by Amagite(m): 1:13pm On Oct 17, 2019
A Nigerian lady, Rugged Diva on Instagram has joined the likes of Tacha to tattoo the face of their favorite artist on their body.

Rugged Diva had Burna Boy's face tattooed on her back with his name written below the face.

She shared the photos and wrote; "Burna boy first daughter, big fan".

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3QHVGCnnfA/

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/10/nigerian-lady-tattoos-burna-boys-face-on-her-back-photos.html

1 Like

Re: Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:17pm On Oct 17, 2019
And one day, pesin go marry dis one

113 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos) by Lawbliss(f): 1:20pm On Oct 17, 2019
Madness

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos) by overdrive(m): 3:04pm On Oct 17, 2019
Youthful exuberance.

110 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos) by Gosj01(m): 4:21pm On Oct 17, 2019
Something wey him family no fit do for am!

Anyways, I sell cheap and super neat laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on signature.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos) by u11ae1013: 4:25pm On Oct 17, 2019
Later now, we will see her naked underbridge ajah looking dehydrated, and we start blaming yahoo boys

Am I even making sense angry

27 Likes

Re: Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos) by Samantha23(f): 4:26pm On Oct 17, 2019
To what end?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 17, 2019
shocked

Isn't the look of Burna scary enough?

She still went all the way in painting his face on her back.

When all the legions of Kalakuta, and those of Burna combine inside of her, and she finally got the result she wanted.

Then, we start seeing news like "Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos"

Not knowing, she's the architect of her own ordeal.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos) by Criticaltemp: 4:26pm On Oct 17, 2019
She is the next bbnaija contestant

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 4:26pm On Oct 17, 2019
Fish brain

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos) by Anoti1(m): 4:27pm On Oct 17, 2019
Tomorrow she will audition and enter Big Brother house

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos) by Sabadon(m): 4:27pm On Oct 17, 2019
i wonder how she ll feel wen shes old

3 Likes

Re: Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos) by farouk2much(m): 4:27pm On Oct 17, 2019
That's business
Re: Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos) by Damfostopper(m): 4:27pm On Oct 17, 2019
Na person go marry this one....... There are some female creatures am praying never to come across during my life time..... Person go do something shame go come catch you sef .....

juvenile delinquency

4 Likes

Re: Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 4:27pm On Oct 17, 2019
Your artist no try.
Looked more like Kendrick Lamer than Burner kettle.
Re: Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos) by solmusdesigns: 4:27pm On Oct 17, 2019
undecided

mumu girl, typical target of ritualists.... when they make bad life decission over stupid things like internet fame, few change and iphone, they won't think of the future problems that can arise

Sometimes i don't blame Arabs like Saudi and Iran for limiting western influence and female decissions in thier country

1 Like

Re: Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos) by BUSHHUNTER: 4:28pm On Oct 17, 2019
It's Official girls are dumb!

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos) by Evaromantik1(m): 4:28pm On Oct 17, 2019
Na so Tacha take do for Davido, now come fey want to clean am kwa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos) by busiyoung: 4:28pm On Oct 17, 2019
grin madness she wan trend.. new tacha in d building

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos) by dalhjana: 4:28pm On Oct 17, 2019
This one is planning the next bbnaija.. She wants to use tacha moves

2 Likes

Re: Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos) by nabegibeg: 4:28pm On Oct 17, 2019
Amagite:
A Nigerian lady, Rugged Diva on Instagram has joined the likes of Tacha to tattoo the face of their favorite artist on their body.

Rugged Diva had Burna Boy's face tattooed on her back with his name written below the face.

She shared the photos and wrote; "Burna boy first daughter, big fan".

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3QHVGCnnfA/

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/10/nigerian-lady-tattoos-burna-boys-face-on-her-back-photos.html

This one is not alright
Re: Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos) by Kpilo101: 4:29pm On Oct 17, 2019
Na her puna go suffer. Like tasha like rugged Diva.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos) by kittykollinxx(m): 4:29pm On Oct 17, 2019
She tattooed burnt burna boy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos) by Bbbwings: 4:29pm On Oct 17, 2019
That face ain't realistic enough.
I hope for her sake it is not permanent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos) by dvkot(m): 4:29pm On Oct 17, 2019
Do anything for clout

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos) by pointstores(m): 4:29pm On Oct 17, 2019
Nawa
Re: Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos) by rakabuba001(m): 4:29pm On Oct 17, 2019
Rugged diva congratulations you are trending..
Even Burna wont go that big of a tattoo of himself

1 Like

Re: Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos) by realestniggah: 4:29pm On Oct 17, 2019
She and tacha must be sharing the same brain

7 Likes

Re: Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos) by Olukologia24592(m): 4:29pm On Oct 17, 2019
I pity the kind of girls left in this life. Is this not madness?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos) by tayo200(m): 4:30pm On Oct 17, 2019
God knows I can't be her boyfriend...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos) by SniperSmurf(m): 4:30pm On Oct 17, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
And one day, pesin go marry dis one

Her husband just shouldn't hit it from behind.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

John Okafor: "My Son Died From LUTH's Carelessness" - Actor Mr Ibu Recounts / Lucy: “Kiddwaya Didn’t Buy The Generator, He Gave My Number To The Right People” / Video Of Korra Obidi Slapping The Police Officer She Said Slapped Her Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.