Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Reno Omokri Searching For Onitsha Trader Whose Shop Was Burnt In The Market Fire - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Searching For Onitsha Trader Whose Shop Was Burnt In The Market Fire (38184 Views)

Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody / How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents / NIWA Begins Concession Process For Onitsha Port (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Searching For Onitsha Trader Whose Shop Was Burnt In The Market Fire by Calculating: 1:50pm On Oct 17, 2019
Can anyone help me identify the young man in red? Please if you know him or are him, reach me. There is hope. I can’t say what form the hope will take publicly, but there is hope. Treat as urgent and important. Please scammers, fear God and restrain yourselves

#OnitshaMarketFire is needed here.

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1184812741191589888

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Searching For Onitsha Trader Whose Shop Was Burnt In The Market Fire by iamJ(m): 1:54pm On Oct 17, 2019
Ordinary fire

Lord chosen ministry no fit stop

If this happens to me

My pastor has to pay

Cause I have been paying him protection money every Sunday

109 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Searching For Onitsha Trader Whose Shop Was Burnt In The Market Fire by IkeOnyia: 1:54pm On Oct 17, 2019
I am glad that help is pouring in from all sides. I expect Ohaneze Ndigbo to also offer financial assistance. IPOB donations would also be welcomed.

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Searching For Onitsha Trader Whose Shop Was Burnt In The Market Fire by viviangist: 3:18pm On Oct 17, 2019
My Dear , There is Hope

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Searching For Onitsha Trader Whose Shop Was Burnt In The Market Fire by Oduduwa707: 4:37pm On Oct 17, 2019
grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Searching For Onitsha Trader Whose Shop Was Burnt In The Market Fire by Ifeanyi4491(m): 4:38pm On Oct 17, 2019
#sucideisnotanoption

Update they have seen the guy

https://twitter.com/Elowhite4sure/status/1184849286984548352?s=19

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Searching For Onitsha Trader Whose Shop Was Burnt In The Market Fire by ForeThinker: 4:38pm On Oct 17, 2019
WE very Much Hope So ....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Searching For Onitsha Trader Whose Shop Was Burnt In The Market Fire by AngryIgboMan: 4:38pm On Oct 17, 2019
Thank you reno. GOD BLESS YOU.

To Hopeless Obiano and his gang of forty thieves called Igbo leaders, you people should continue ok? My happiness is that we real Igbo people know who our leader is. A day of reckoning us coming. Obiano and other eastern governors should hear this now. YOU PEOPLE ARE USELESS AND SERVE A BETTER PURPOSE DEAD. It will be better if you can just drop dead in your offices and allow real leadership to come in. Every election, you guys use your money and state machinery to rig elections to your favour
You iddiots think we are stuppid. Obiano, Orji Uzor Kalu, the animal TA Orji, Ikpeazu, Umahi, Ugwuanyi nd the hopeless homosexual called Rochas, at the right time, all of you will face the GULAG WITH YOUR FAMILIES. YOUR DEATH WILL BE TERRIBLE.
Continue living in denial.

Some are aware while others are ignorant. The Onitsha and Eastern youths are aware that they have no fire service stations yet Hopeless and Morronic Obiano the drunkard has over 10 expensive cars in his fleet. Eastern and Onitsha youths are clamoring for biafra because most of them have been to Europe and seen what it means to have a country.

To some hopeless Igbo people and Nigerians who keep on enabling bad ledership; Keep on living in denial ok? Next year will be terrible for you guys. Taxation will finish you people. They have continued borrowing till nobody wants to borrow them again. They are now looking to kill there citizens with taxes. Look at all your Sinators looking oily like over fed adult elephants but your citizens are looking like kpanla fish. Take look at Ahmed Lawan your senate leader who just budgeted another 125 billion for himself and fellow thieves.

It will do you people like film when Nnamdi Kanu takes over that region.

Eastern Youths will soldier on till there dreams are fulfilled. Then in one fell swoop, the Rochases, Obianos, Umahis, Akpabios, Amaechis, Ikpeazus, Ugwuanyis, Orjis, Ekweremadus of this world and there families will be gone. It will be tactical and surgical.

Continue calling it chest beating. Evil people that thrive on blood.

Continue hunting them inugo? There are reports this event was even a terrorist attack. My happiness is that these guys have the records of your evil governments against them. Even if it takes 100 years, vengeance will be given at the right time. Before God nd man, no evil soul will be spared. Quote them anywhere.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Searching For Onitsha Trader Whose Shop Was Burnt In The Market Fire by Flier: 4:39pm On Oct 17, 2019
Sharp guy,another way to scam the donors

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Searching For Onitsha Trader Whose Shop Was Burnt In The Market Fire by Ttipsy(f): 4:39pm On Oct 17, 2019
iamJ:
Ordinary fire

Lord chosen ministry no fit stop

If this happens to me

My pastor has to pay
Cause I have been paying him protection money every Sunday
r u okay??

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Searching For Onitsha Trader Whose Shop Was Burnt In The Market Fire by realstars: 4:39pm On Oct 17, 2019
A telephone to heaven: line reachable, call: answered.

The guy was looking up to Heaven with prayers, lord it is finish, vanity is vanity, but whom an i to be alive.. Lord locate me, les i do one thing to get me out of this vanity crew.
Man go your prayers is answerd by the lord.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Searching For Onitsha Trader Whose Shop Was Burnt In The Market Fire by Minjim: 4:39pm On Oct 17, 2019
There's always hope

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Searching For Onitsha Trader Whose Shop Was Burnt In The Market Fire by Jafar1: 4:39pm On Oct 17, 2019
Scammers stay clear

Nice one

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Searching For Onitsha Trader Whose Shop Was Burnt In The Market Fire by PureGoldh(m): 4:39pm On Oct 17, 2019
Thank you Reno.

That guy is extremely depressed...I pray God will give others the fortitude to bear the loss and may he make a way for them

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Searching For Onitsha Trader Whose Shop Was Burnt In The Market Fire by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 17, 2019
Omokri. Playing the good Samaritan. Good.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Searching For Onitsha Trader Whose Shop Was Burnt In The Market Fire by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 17, 2019
RENO 'MOCKERY' WHY ONLY THE MAN IN RED?.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Searching For Onitsha Trader Whose Shop Was Burnt In The Market Fire by dollarsplenty(m): 4:40pm On Oct 17, 2019
that's nice of Reno. However, I think helping one man out of hundreds of victims looks somehow. why not make a general donation to the fire victims fund ? Each donor cannot be picking a disaster victim to help, more so, I know government, NGOs and well wishers have started making promises. Let the assistance be general and not based on individual sentiment. What about the woman who got burnt with her child, what hope can we give her? Those that have lives still have hopes. Let's contribute to fund this victim's hope, NP amount is too small.

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Searching For Onitsha Trader Whose Shop Was Burnt In The Market Fire by Richie0974: 4:40pm On Oct 17, 2019
Does it not beg the question... Why him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Searching For Onitsha Trader Whose Shop Was Burnt In The Market Fire by Eraddray(m): 4:40pm On Oct 17, 2019
orimi je kin lowo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Searching For Onitsha Trader Whose Shop Was Burnt In The Market Fire by Jafar1: 4:41pm On Oct 17, 2019
realstars:
G

G for Goat

Re: Reno Omokri Searching For Onitsha Trader Whose Shop Was Burnt In The Market Fire by teaseryoh: 4:41pm On Oct 17, 2019
God will see them through this crisis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Searching For Onitsha Trader Whose Shop Was Burnt In The Market Fire by emsco(m): 4:41pm On Oct 17, 2019
Our useless celebrities will not react to this or render help to the affected guys but they can open GoFundMe for stupid people issue.

31 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Searching For Onitsha Trader Whose Shop Was Burnt In The Market Fire by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 17, 2019
Kai
Re: Reno Omokri Searching For Onitsha Trader Whose Shop Was Burnt In The Market Fire by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 17, 2019
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Searching For Onitsha Trader Whose Shop Was Burnt In The Market Fire by sylve11: 4:41pm On Oct 17, 2019
not bad. cool
Re: Reno Omokri Searching For Onitsha Trader Whose Shop Was Burnt In The Market Fire by Dpaulie(m): 4:41pm On Oct 17, 2019
This is where we should see pastors gladly rising up to help but Nigerian pastors na BRING, BRING and BRING

23 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Searching For Onitsha Trader Whose Shop Was Burnt In The Market Fire by benzzyno(m): 4:42pm On Oct 17, 2019
If only you could open the guy on red's heart.. U would weep.. I pray he finds the help he needs.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Searching For Onitsha Trader Whose Shop Was Burnt In The Market Fire by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 17, 2019
He really needs help.
Before he commits suicide.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Searching For Onitsha Trader Whose Shop Was Burnt In The Market Fire by okpanachil: 4:43pm On Oct 17, 2019
Calculating:

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1184812741191589888

God bless you and if you are not Reno,may HE bless you and Reno

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Searching For Onitsha Trader Whose Shop Was Burnt In The Market Fire by Naijaarchive(m): 4:43pm On Oct 17, 2019
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour: Pray For The Nigerian Judiciary In The Next 2-3 Weeks / Kiki Osinbajo Stunning Makeup Photos / 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.