Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Which Is The Best Erp To Use For Bottle Water And Sachet Water Company - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Which Is The Best Erp To Use For Bottle Water And Sachet Water Company (756 Views)

Please help: Which API Does Opay/palmpay/kuda Use For Their Free Transactions? / Suggest Affordable And Quality Laptops I Can Use For Programming. / Best Payment Gateway To Use For Android App? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best Erp To Use For Bottle Water And Sachet Water Company by tradebot: 2:35pm On Oct 17, 2019
I have reviewed some Erps in the world today and many have not been developed for this purpose. Is there anyone that is close to this purpose and customisable and affordable.
It could be cloud based or premises based.

I want it to record all log
Expenses with picture evidence
Sales
Attendance with picture
Fuel tracking with picture
Etc

If you have a solution pls contact me or post here. Thanks
tradebot2@gmail.com
Re: Which Is The Best Erp To Use For Bottle Water And Sachet Water Company by EngrXrix(m): 2:41pm On Oct 17, 2019
Sap can be configured to suit such requirements esp the picture part. It can also handle administrative, logistics, maintenance and procurement and sales.
Although it won’t come very cheap.
Upkeep is another good one too.
Re: Which Is The Best Erp To Use For Bottle Water And Sachet Water Company by tradebot: 2:47pm On Oct 17, 2019
Thanks Engr. But SAP is expensive. I need an affordable solution. Most of them ask for monthly payment for user which its price is outrageous.
Re: Which Is The Best Erp To Use For Bottle Water And Sachet Water Company by tradebot: 2:48pm On Oct 17, 2019
I don't know much about upkeep.
Re: Which Is The Best Erp To Use For Bottle Water And Sachet Water Company by Donald3d(m): 3:48pm On Oct 17, 2019
tradebot:
I have reviewed some Erps in the world today and many have not been developed for this purpose. Is there anyone that is close to this purpose and customisable and affordable.
It could be cloud based or premises based.

I want it to record all log
Expenses with picture evidence
Sales
Attendance with picture
Fuel tracking with picture
Etc

If you have a solution pls contact me or post here. Thanks
tradebot2@gmail.com
I can build one for you
Re: Which Is The Best Erp To Use For Bottle Water And Sachet Water Company by tradebot: 4:44pm On Oct 17, 2019
With which one pls and what's the cost?
Donald3d:

I can build one for you

(1) (Reply)

Data Protection Amd Webinar / What Are The Tax Solutions Available At Internal Tax Service? / What's Your Take On CDN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.