Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

IPOB Calls Onitsha Tanker Fire A Terror Attack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Calls Onitsha Tanker Fire A Terror Attack (26314 Views)

Aloy Ejimakor Reacts To Reports Of UK Designating Of IPOB As A Terror Group / Lagos Fire Fighters Battle Tanker Fire In Mushin (Pictures) / IPOB Calls For Sit-at-home In Benue, Adamawa, Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Calls Onitsha Tanker Fire A Terror Attack by solmusdesigns: 8:18pm On Oct 17, 2019

Dem don smoke thier weed again

IPOB are no longer selling drugs abroad, they are equally using it in excess and running mad on it

No wonder everyone refused them access to Aso Rock, and rejecting them from Akwa Ibom, to Benue and Delta... Useless vissionless buffoons, from drunkard, kerosine sharing, statue building and demolition Governors, to drug dealing youths

I blame Delta Fire Service that came to thier rescue,(the ungrateful scumbags still pelted delta fire service with stone for comming late)

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Calls Onitsha Tanker Fire A Terror Attack by Amstupid(m): 8:18pm On Oct 17, 2019
grin
Re: IPOB Calls Onitsha Tanker Fire A Terror Attack by dum7: 8:18pm On Oct 17, 2019
FEMALE HOUSE HELP NEEDED IN LAGOS FOR IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT - NOTE THAT THIS IS A PRIVATE ADVERT. NO AGENCY PLEASE!)

Are you a trustworthy, reliable and honest individual based in Lagos or the south Western part of Nigeria?

Are you capable of taking care of Aged person

Are you good with cooking and implementing home management with little or no supervision?

- The position is a live-in one. The successful candidate would have a room to yourself
- Salary is fair
- Includes other benefits
- Aged male adult to be taken care of. No small children or over-bearing mother involved (so, babysitting involved)
- Location is around yaba, Lagos (close to UNILAG)
- NO Bsc/HND accepted. Maximum of OND required
- Work/training starts IMMEDIATELY once successful candidate selected
- Experience in similar position added advantage

Contact 0-9-0-6-8-6-2-1-8-7-3
Re: IPOB Calls Onitsha Tanker Fire A Terror Attack by BeautifulMind2: 8:19pm On Oct 17, 2019
MERCHANDISER:
Who are we going to blame...

Like for Peter Obi(the china man)

Share for Obiano(Kai kai master)

cheesy
Mayor

We should blame Tinubu the drug man on fire disaster in Otedola bridge Lagos

Re: IPOB Calls Onitsha Tanker Fire A Terror Attack by realestniggah: 8:19pm On Oct 17, 2019
This organization makes it so hard for people to take them seriously

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Calls Onitsha Tanker Fire A Terror Attack by SaintLucia: 8:19pm On Oct 17, 2019
It was caused by Tinubu, Buhari and APC according to their lord and saviour who has formated their brains.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: IPOB Calls Onitsha Tanker Fire A Terror Attack by EzekaUdenee: 8:19pm On Oct 17, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

Dem don smoke thier weed again
[/s]
Re: IPOB Calls Onitsha Tanker Fire A Terror Attack by Raymeg7(m): 8:20pm On Oct 17, 2019
omenka:
When people say hate is a form of madness, doubt them not. Need an evidence, look no further than ipob.

Ipob will push their luck so far even South East generally will put a bounty on Kanus head. Accidents of all sort, from fires to floods to road accidents, gas explosions, etc, happen everyday, but it is only a deliberate plot when it happens in the East according to ipob.

You see, mindless hate of this proportion is the reason myself and my people find it disgusting and very provocative whenever these guys mention Igedes as part of their dream state.

While people are grieving over the unfortunate loss of their loved ones and livelihood, all this organisation thinks it can do is leverage on it to promote their hate and propaganda.

Just a matter of time.
brother I love the way u state ur comments, I respect people like u, making ur point in a proper way, but there may be truth in there accusations,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Calls Onitsha Tanker Fire A Terror Attack by misskenny(f): 8:20pm On Oct 17, 2019
Afamed:
Seccesionists Are truly propagandists. I don't expect less from IPOB

Very bad for a state not to have a fire service.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Calls Onitsha Tanker Fire A Terror Attack by kunmiiii: 8:22pm On Oct 17, 2019
This is one of the most demented thing IPOB has ever said, how these grownups process this nonsense is troubling and dangerous to the delicate sensibilities of others.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Calls Onitsha Tanker Fire A Terror Attack by Commentor: 8:23pm On Oct 17, 2019
OyiboOyibo:
IPOB should go and sleep... Enough of stupidity

The spots on the Ipob leopard are permanent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Calls Onitsha Tanker Fire A Terror Attack by EzekaUdenee: 8:23pm On Oct 17, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

The spots on the Ipob leopard are permanent.
[/s]
Re: IPOB Calls Onitsha Tanker Fire A Terror Attack by Osaze007: 8:24pm On Oct 17, 2019
Normal Igbo doesn’t take accountability

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Calls Onitsha Tanker Fire A Terror Attack by Jimiyung(m): 8:25pm On Oct 17, 2019
I guess the terrorists also stopped the fire fighters from getting there. Laugh no go kill me. We have a long way to go in terms of brain development. Without it we cannot develop properly.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Calls Onitsha Tanker Fire A Terror Attack by Isoduwa(m): 8:25pm On Oct 17, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
if e happen for Lagos, OPC will say terrorist attack....if e happen for south south, they will say Militants don bomb pipeline....wetin we no go hear from this country.

And e if happen for Edo state they will say its witch saga

1 Like

Re: IPOB Calls Onitsha Tanker Fire A Terror Attack by MexManuel(m): 8:26pm On Oct 17, 2019
Abbeyme:
Onitsha tanker fire, a terror attack —IPOB
Published
This was thing that crossed my mind.
Re: IPOB Calls Onitsha Tanker Fire A Terror Attack by Tbasicme: 8:26pm On Oct 17, 2019
For your information do you know that some of these tankers are owned by some senators and politician who are into oil business? My take on this is that the owner of this tanker should pay compensation to the family of the victims.

Nb: Sen. Ifeanyi Uba has over 600 tankers of petroleum products. This is just for information sake. Pls

Chidexter:
I agree jor grin How come the tanker hausa drivers, dangote trailer drivers e.t.c always escape these crash.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Calls Onitsha Tanker Fire A Terror Attack by TheDestroyer: 8:27pm On Oct 17, 2019
These delusional cvnts are at it again. Rather than admit to yourselves that you have the dumbest leaders in Nigeria they'd rather shift blame and point towards others as usual.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Calls Onitsha Tanker Fire A Terror Attack by zeromeridian: 8:27pm On Oct 17, 2019
I green with IPOB for once
Re: IPOB Calls Onitsha Tanker Fire A Terror Attack by Xbee007(m): 8:28pm On Oct 17, 2019
The disinformation has started.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Calls Onitsha Tanker Fire A Terror Attack by victorazyvictor(m): 8:28pm On Oct 17, 2019
Okoroawusa:
These guys have finally lost it...

Could be true, set sentiment aside.
Re: IPOB Calls Onitsha Tanker Fire A Terror Attack by LabDNA: 8:29pm On Oct 17, 2019
omenka:
When people say hate is a form of madness, doubt them not. Need an evidence, look no further than ipob.

Ipob will push their luck so far even South East generally will put a bounty on Kanus head. Accidents of all sort, from fires to floods to road accidents, gas explosions, etc, happen everyday, but it is only a deliberate plot when it happens in the East according to ipob.

You see, mindless hate of this proportion is the reason myself and my people find it disgusting and very provocative whenever these guys mention Igedes as part of their dream state.

While people are grieving over the unfortunate loss of their loved ones and livelihood, all this organisation thinks it can do is leverage on it to promote their hate and propaganda.

Just a matter of time.

I hold no brief for IPOB, but about 'hate and propaganda' I think you are not qualified to preach until you take your own advice. You are infirmed with the greatest level of hate and one can see it causes you a lot of emotional and mental instability. Heal thyself first!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Calls Onitsha Tanker Fire A Terror Attack by Chidexter(m): 8:29pm On Oct 17, 2019
Tbasicme:
For your information do you know that some of these tankers are owned by some senators and politician who are into oil business? My take on this is that the owner of this tanker should pay compensation to the family of the victims.

Nb: Sen. Ifeanyi Uba has over 600 tankers of petroleum products. This is just for information sake. Pls

Exactly bro, drivers should be properly screened as well. disregard my post im just being mischevious

1 Like

Re: IPOB Calls Onitsha Tanker Fire A Terror Attack by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 17, 2019
No! Nah APC send tanker to come blow onitsha market.... Ipob piglets... Always looking for how to divert attention for the irresponsibilities of their leaders in the southeast....
There is no adequate tools to arrest any emergency in the whole southeast region .... All what dey are interested is just to making hate speech to the present administration....

RIP to the dead...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Calls Onitsha Tanker Fire A Terror Attack by chukwuibuipob: 8:30pm On Oct 17, 2019
grin sad embarassed grin cheesy grin wink smiley CONfUsED pipu

1 Like

Re: IPOB Calls Onitsha Tanker Fire A Terror Attack by Xbee007(m): 8:34pm On Oct 17, 2019
victorazyvictor:

Could be true, set sentiment aside.
Why do even reason this way?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Calls Onitsha Tanker Fire A Terror Attack by richie240: 8:34pm On Oct 17, 2019
Okoroawusa:
These guys have finally lost it...

Commentor:

They never had it.

---------------------------------------------

Seriousness:
Or what if this news was brought up by IPOB haters in order to make people think that IPOBIANS are FOOLS.

1πF@¢T |'M 7i®€D OF 7#i5 ¢0uπ7®¥

before!

Re: IPOB Calls Onitsha Tanker Fire A Terror Attack by madenigga(m): 8:35pm On Oct 17, 2019
gloriaunobi:
You have my backing
U are in abuja, your picture is on your profile and u are acting like a terrorist
Re: IPOB Calls Onitsha Tanker Fire A Terror Attack by powerkey: 8:35pm On Oct 17, 2019
I've always known it's a terrorist attack.
Children of hate won't like the truth.
Re: IPOB Calls Onitsha Tanker Fire A Terror Attack by Oduduwa707: 8:36pm On Oct 17, 2019
How?
Re: IPOB Calls Onitsha Tanker Fire A Terror Attack by sigidi5: 8:37pm On Oct 17, 2019
[s]
Oduduwa707:
How?
[/s]
Re: IPOB Calls Onitsha Tanker Fire A Terror Attack by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 17, 2019
Or what if this news was brought up by IPOB haters in order to make people think that IPOBIANS are FOOLS.

1πF@¢T |'M 7i®€D OF 7#i5 ¢0uπ7®¥

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed: Kukah's Nepotism Statement Can Trigger Unintended Consequences / 2023: North Lags Behind As Voter Registration Ends In 4 Days / Aondowase Chia Is Dead (Benue Commissioner For Rural Development)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.