Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

IPOB Calls Onitsha Tanker Fire A Terror Attack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Calls Onitsha Tanker Fire A Terror Attack (26316 Views)

Aloy Ejimakor Reacts To Reports Of UK Designating Of IPOB As A Terror Group / Lagos Fire Fighters Battle Tanker Fire In Mushin (Pictures) / IPOB Calls For Sit-at-home In Benue, Adamawa, Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Calls Onitsha Tanker Fire A Terror Attack by Theoarhics: 8:38pm On Oct 17, 2019
One of the most stupid sets of group in modern Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Calls Onitsha Tanker Fire A Terror Attack by Tbasicme: 8:42pm On Oct 17, 2019
Chidexter:

Exactly bro, drivers should be properly screened as well. disregard my post im just being mischevious

You are very correct bro. And the owners of such tankers that cause such incidents should be brought to book.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Calls Onitsha Tanker Fire A Terror Attack by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:42pm On Oct 17, 2019
Paranoid and lowly, look at the reasoning of a human being, not an animal for goodness sake

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Calls Onitsha Tanker Fire A Terror Attack by seunmohmoh(f): 8:43pm On Oct 17, 2019
Gun is killing Americans, terrorism is killing Nigeria.
Re: IPOB Calls Onitsha Tanker Fire A Terror Attack by sinbad042(m): 8:43pm On Oct 17, 2019
Our matter dey sweet all these abokis and ofe mmanu people well well.Why is it dat some people will not mind their business? i have never wrote any comment in any news dat concerns them,but they always carry our matter for head...anyway Igbo amaka no matter their level of attack we must conquer them last last because the end they says "justifies the means" IPOB WE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Calls Onitsha Tanker Fire A Terror Attack by Odinaka00(m): 8:44pm On Oct 17, 2019
These guys are just so senseless thats why I pulled out 2yrs ago... So they didn't see people who ran to the tank to steal fuel? They caused it so it wasn't an attack

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Calls Onitsha Tanker Fire A Terror Attack by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 17, 2019
Hausa drivers drive like they are drunkards
Re: IPOB Calls Onitsha Tanker Fire A Terror Attack by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 17, 2019
Afamed:

The Peace Motors that had accident and killed at various SE region are also driving by Hausa tanker drivers? It's well with una

3 Shares

Re: IPOB Calls Onitsha Tanker Fire A Terror Attack by Godsonkemz(m): 8:48pm On Oct 17, 2019
This is why i don't feel comfortable driving very close or in front of these trailers mostly driven by northerners on a busy traffic jam at upper iweka combined with the bad road.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Calls Onitsha Tanker Fire A Terror Attack by Saintsquare(m): 8:49pm On Oct 17, 2019
kunmiiii:
This is one of the most demented thing IPOB has ever said, how these grownups process this nonsense is troubling and dangerous to the delicate sensibilities of others.
You will be surprised to know many of their followers actually believed it, how a large group of people can be that dumb and daft still baffles me.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: IPOB Calls Onitsha Tanker Fire A Terror Attack by ProWalker: 8:52pm On Oct 17, 2019
Raymeg7:
brother I love the way u state ur comments, I respect people like u, making ur point in a proper way, but there may be truth in there accusations,

They know that people like you exist and that Is IPOB will always think in this manner and put out such outrageous claims

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Calls Onitsha Tanker Fire A Terror Attack by Shuugar98(f): 8:53pm On Oct 17, 2019
the pattern of this explosions.. I believe this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Calls Onitsha Tanker Fire A Terror Attack by Charmingrascal(m): 8:57pm On Oct 17, 2019
IPOB has gone mad again!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Calls Onitsha Tanker Fire A Terror Attack by Shekochild: 8:57pm On Oct 17, 2019
gloriaunobi:
You have my backing
Always seeing things through the eyes of tribalism sucks...

1 Like

Re: IPOB Calls Onitsha Tanker Fire A Terror Attack by Champagnegold: 8:58pm On Oct 17, 2019
initially I thought I should blame them but an unstable country as this about to be 60 yrs of age anything could be possible...
but I'm still here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Calls Onitsha Tanker Fire A Terror Attack by nagoma(m): 9:02pm On Oct 17, 2019
Desperate and mischievous attempt to divert attention from the flourishing trade in Onitsha for northern children kidnapped by Igbos and sold in Onitsha. The number of Kano children stolen by Igbos, sold in the Onitsha northern slaves Market is just being exposed by the Police and the numbers identified are rising as the criminal trade has been going on for years. Dozens of Teenage girls with shaven heads and boys all with new Igbo names are being gradually identified.

Accidents happen everywhere in the world, even on good roads not just the death traps criss crossing the eroded soil of the eastern rain forest.

https://dailynigerian.com/shocking-police-rescue-9-kano-children-kidnapped-renamed-and-converted-to-christianity-in-onitsha/

1 Like

Re: IPOB Calls Onitsha Tanker Fire A Terror Attack by Shekochild: 9:02pm On Oct 17, 2019
sinbad042:
Our matter dey sweet all these abokis and ofe mmanu people well well.Why is it dat some people will not mind their business? i have never wrote any comment in any news dat concerns them,but they always carry our matter for head...anyway Igbo amaka no matter their level of attack we must conquer them last last because the end they says "justifies the means" IPOB WE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Calls Onitsha Tanker Fire A Terror Attack by Shekochild: 9:04pm On Oct 17, 2019
Shuugar98:
the pattern of this explosions.. I believe this

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Calls Onitsha Tanker Fire A Terror Attack by Phobia1: 9:06pm On Oct 17, 2019
nairalandankrah:
Hmnnn...it is very possible.this is nigeria
Hmmmm omashe o. Oponu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Calls Onitsha Tanker Fire A Terror Attack by Phobia1: 9:08pm On Oct 17, 2019
bikerboy1:
The incident is not a laughing matter, but this particular insinuation is very laughable grin grin
Lol I'm telling you... So funny

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Calls Onitsha Tanker Fire A Terror Attack by Smartwave: 9:10pm On Oct 17, 2019
The way Igbo people reason at times is not funny, a big City like Onisha, full of big markets with multi billion Naira worth of goods, full of big houses, and densely populated WITHOUT functional fire service "Shame on the governor" shame on all the politicians in Anambra state. Highly embarrassing, lPOB instead of feel sorrowful for the lost, now changing the story. 99.8% of filling station in Onisha are owned by igbo's - and no functional fire station, Onisha is the biggest City in Anambra state, what a shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Calls Onitsha Tanker Fire A Terror Attack by Kennyswagz1(m): 9:11pm On Oct 17, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

Mayor

We should blame Tinubu the drug man on fire disaster in Otedola bridge Lagos
You are a useless fellow.. Lagos fire service were able to put of the fire, unlike shithole anambra that don't have any fire service and had to use that of delta state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Calls Onitsha Tanker Fire A Terror Attack by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 17, 2019
I'm sure what IPOB meant to say was that Buhari and Osinbajo sneaked out of Aso Villa in the middle of the night, trekked down to Anambra and set the bomb inside the tanker which caused the fire later. angry

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Calls Onitsha Tanker Fire A Terror Attack by Kennyswagz1(m): 9:12pm On Oct 17, 2019
SaintLucia:
It was caused by Tinubu, Buhari and APC according to their lord and saviour who has formated their brains.
gringringringringrin
Re: IPOB Calls Onitsha Tanker Fire A Terror Attack by Kennyswagz1(m): 9:18pm On Oct 17, 2019
sinbad042:
Why don't you guys go and create your own forum or better still, go to your Radiobiafra page and post whatever nonsense you want there.. I thought you guys are not Nigerians... leave nairaland for us a Nigerian forum and go to your radiobiafra page to discuss your nonsense there....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Calls Onitsha Tanker Fire A Terror Attack by Naijaarchive(m): 9:18pm On Oct 17, 2019
Lol.... Outlawed... grin grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Calls Onitsha Tanker Fire A Terror Attack by Kennyswagz1(m): 9:19pm On Oct 17, 2019
Saintsquare:
You will be surprised to know many of their followers actually believed it, how a large group of people can be that dumb and daft still baffles me.
I swear bro, how a group of people can be this gullible still baffles me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Calls Onitsha Tanker Fire A Terror Attack by Kpoikpoi: 9:20pm On Oct 17, 2019
Abbeyme:
Onitsha tanker fire, a terror attack —IPOB
Published

Tony Okafor, Awka

The outlawed Indigenous People of Biafra has said the Wednesday Onitsha tanker fire disaster was a terrorist attack.

In a statement by IPOB’s Media and Public Secretary, Emma Powerful, the group said the consistency with which such mishaps happened in the southern part of the country had clearly shown that they were being executed by certain persons.

While sympathising with those who lost their loved ones and property in the inferno, the group said nobody should be deceived that such incidents were mere accidents.

It wondered why such incidents were not happening in certain parts of the country where even the owners of such articulated vehicles allegedly hail from.

READ ALSO: Why Nigeria is borrowing fresh $3bn from World Bank —Ahmed

The statement read in part, “With a profound sense of deep sorrow and sadness we commiserate with all the families and communities that lost loved ones over the terror attack in Onitsha on the 16 October 2019.

“This is not the first time an articulated lorry or a tanker laden with inflammable liquid has been involved in mass fatalities in Onitsha or other parts of Anambra State.

“The story is always the same, its either their trailer had brake failure or their tanker exploded, all resulting in massive loss of lives and destruction of individually owned businesses.

“We the Indigenous People of Biafra call these callous and wicked acts for what it is- a cowardly terrorist attack designed by those evil men determined to exterminate we Biafrans from the face of the earth.”

It added, “This massive loss of lives and businesses in Onitsha is most unwelcome.

“Why must tankers driven by northerners always explode in the south or the brakes of their trailers always fail in Biafraland? It is time now for our people to wake up to this new reality of population reduction.”

More: https://punchng.com/onitsha-tanker-fire-a-terror-attack-ipob/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
Re: IPOB Calls Onitsha Tanker Fire A Terror Attack by Kpoikpoi: 9:21pm On Oct 17, 2019
A terrorist attack on a terrorist organization?
Una mumu pass mumu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Calls Onitsha Tanker Fire A Terror Attack by Debaiz: 9:21pm On Oct 17, 2019
Afamed:

The Peace Motors that had accident and killed at various SE region are also driving by Hausa tanker drivers? It's well with una

You failed to see the sarcasm in his comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) / Buhari, APC Delegation Parley In London – Presidency / James Ibori Used As Example At An Anti-bribery Course Overseas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.