Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,776 members, 7,798,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Ogundele David Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Abiola Tosin Ashinwo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogundele David Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Abiola Tosin Ashinwo (36455 Views)

Five Christians To Die By Hanging For Killing Fulani Herdsman / Godwin Elewana Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Boyfriend / Victoria Gagariga Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Husband In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogundele David Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Abiola Tosin Ashinwo by cococandy(f): 10:25pm On Oct 17, 2019
The Nigerian female is highly endangered
mikezuruki:
The topic below this a girl was beheaded. And a girl was stabbed to death on this one.

Make God save women from these wicked men

5 Likes

Re: Ogundele David Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Abiola Tosin Ashinwo by hostlink: 10:27pm On Oct 17, 2019
God no why

Download free project material online via www.researchs.com.ng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogundele David Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Abiola Tosin Ashinwo by Alvin212(m): 10:28pm On Oct 17, 2019
He is a yellowbaaa man

A progeny of the demon called oduduwaaaaaaaa

Because he is a yellowbaaa man ,, he should be beheaded immediately
Re: Ogundele David Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Abiola Tosin Ashinwo by sammirano: 10:34pm On Oct 17, 2019
Capital punishment in Nigeria needs to be reviewed. The English law that our constitution widely rests on has abolished capital punishment long ago. Life is sacred.
Re: Ogundele David Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Abiola Tosin Ashinwo by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 17, 2019
cococandy:
The Nigerian female is highly endangered

I totally agree with you. these monsters must be stopped. Really, something needs to be done. drastically.
Re: Ogundele David Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Abiola Tosin Ashinwo by SenecaTheYonger: 10:55pm On Oct 17, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
What kind of madness is this...?!

My future plan is to either buy a private island or live on a boat... too much madness around.
Dude, you're not even in Nigeria.
Re: Ogundele David Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Abiola Tosin Ashinwo by Eidris01(m): 10:56pm On Oct 17, 2019
[/color][color=#000099]speechless
Re: Ogundele David Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Abiola Tosin Ashinwo by Charmingrascal(m): 11:01pm On Oct 17, 2019
GISTM0RE:
Lalasticlala

Why are you calling Lalasticlala Is he the Judge or the convict?

2 Likes

Re: Ogundele David Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Abiola Tosin Ashinwo by Omolomo4eva(m): 11:08pm On Oct 17, 2019
kill by d sword,die by d sword
Re: Ogundele David Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Abiola Tosin Ashinwo by Hotzone(m): 11:19pm On Oct 17, 2019
Only today two stories of westerners wasting their spouses and claiming hallucinations.

Marriage no be by force....no go kill ya self

Re: Ogundele David Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Abiola Tosin Ashinwo by chukwuibuipob: 11:35pm On Oct 17, 2019
cool cheesy sad cool kiss wink good for him.No waste of taxpayers money to feed criminals
Re: Ogundele David Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Abiola Tosin Ashinwo by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 18, 2019
GeniusWannabe:
I wish it was possible to go to a place where I don't have to see any human being, just me and nature, it's so unfortunate that we're social beings. Humanity is fvcked!
..... Aeeyaaa ! Who did this to you
Re: Ogundele David Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Abiola Tosin Ashinwo by decrownprince(m): 12:29am On Oct 18, 2019
SirDelight:
Inside Life angry

Na so the other 63yr old man thought he was butchering a goat till he eventually killed his wife.

May God protect us from evil spell.
May his wife was behaving has a goat.
Re: Ogundele David Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Abiola Tosin Ashinwo by tiredoflife(m): 1:16am On Oct 18, 2019
GeniusWannabe:
I wish it was possible to go to a place where I don't have to see any human being, just me and nature, it's so unfortunate that we're social beings. Humanity is fvcked!

Go to the grave yard
Its ur best place where u wont see anyone cheesy
Re: Ogundele David Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Abiola Tosin Ashinwo by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:23am On Oct 18, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:
Dude, you're not even in Nigeria.

...and your point is?!
Re: Ogundele David Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Abiola Tosin Ashinwo by Nobody: 2:04am On Oct 18, 2019
Re: Ogundele David Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Abiola Tosin Ashinwo by DonroxyII: 3:36am On Oct 18, 2019
This is Obsession and Psychosis !!

Ladies and dudes need to beware of this attributes in a person and run, run , run before you pay with your life ..... This kinda people already find life worthless without you and if you date or marry them, still death because they can't afford to share you with another being ..... They are extremely jealous, over possessive and over protective ..... You dare not show any affection to any other person (yes, your family inclusive) but them and yet it will never be enough !!

I once had a girl in 2010 that was obsessed with me. I told a friend of mine I'm going for a drink and this damsel sitting beside him said she needed a malt too ..... I brought her the malt and she offered to pay and I told her itz Ok, She insisted and as a gentleman I declined .... Na so I enter am ....

Person can not be nice in peace again

She collected my number from my friend, I thought I have a new friend but she want more , more and everything me !!

I obliged her but avoided physical contact even contributed towards removing lump from her breast .... I just ended it all in 2011........ By 2015 I met her again in my boss office when I wanted to bade him good day !!

I recognised her behind... Immediately I said "Good night sir" I sighted her and dashed out ran towards our male convenience ...... You won't believe she recognised my voice (we really talked much on phone during 2011, so she had good grasp of my voice) without even seeing my face and chased me calling my name....... I locked myself in the toilet !! She called , called ... I just melted inside the toilet and kept my calm there !!

She later asked my Boss and his PA .... Those ones just gave her everything about me including my digits!!
Re: Ogundele David Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Abiola Tosin Ashinwo by DonroxyII: 3:44am On Oct 18, 2019
She connected with me and I later bulge by dating her for 2weeks (I didn't know her connection with my boss make person no give me problem I just bulge)...

Her Obsession no get mate , She is ready to go to any length even despite I ain't in her league (Yes, she slay pass me) ......... Always Possessing me everywhere anywhere ........ If I greet another lady na wahala, If I greet another dude much na wahala, my family na wahala .... traaaaaaa !!

She would even curse me that my programme will scatter if I don't marry her ..... She said she will even blame me if eventually in life she never secure good Husband if I shd drop her !!

Haba !!

I just change location and ran away .... She eventually went for service too ..... I am still doing temple run on her case !!

2 Likes

Re: Ogundele David Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Abiola Tosin Ashinwo by DonroxyII: 3:49am On Oct 18, 2019
DOMINGOPAPI:
shocked I remember that story and the confession of the Mother of the deceased lady. The evidences are so weighty against him.
Yet, he took the police 2016-2019 to secure a conviction !!

Thank God sha , Justice at last !!

My pain is that, he just used his Schizophrenic problem to killed this hustling lady .... She shoulda run, run run ....!!
Re: Ogundele David Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Abiola Tosin Ashinwo by Seamtri(m): 4:00am On Oct 18, 2019
U seriously don't know how you got to Illorin when you were supposed to be on your way to work? Keep the good lie going..
Re: Ogundele David Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Abiola Tosin Ashinwo by sylve11: 5:37am On Oct 18, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

My future plan is to either buy a private island or live on a boat... too much madness around.

same here. sad cool

1 Like

Re: Ogundele David Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Abiola Tosin Ashinwo by Techsunny: 6:09am On Oct 18, 2019
Afonjas>regular trade mark.
Re: Ogundele David Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Abiola Tosin Ashinwo by Risingblue008(m): 6:13am On Oct 18, 2019
D man dey carry daga travel like Fulani's herdsmen?
Re: Ogundele David Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Abiola Tosin Ashinwo by Legalaffairs(m): 6:17am On Oct 18, 2019
Slimdada:

Brother abeg if him find that place and tell you pls do well and
Let me know so all of us go enjoy that nature
Together we die here nobody is leaving anybody

That imaginary Island is getting crowded already.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogundele David Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Abiola Tosin Ashinwo by BigBashiru: 6:28am On Oct 18, 2019
GeniusWannabe:

Substitute human being for "men" and you will be right. Men are bleeped with their wanton violence.
Re: Ogundele David Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Abiola Tosin Ashinwo by Emotionss: 7:43am On Oct 18, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
GeniusWannabe:

Oga if you see the place abeg let me know I have been looking for such a place since 2000
Re: Ogundele David Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Abiola Tosin Ashinwo by Gee64: 7:48am On Oct 18, 2019
Humanity turned beastly.
Well, earn passive income online jaare..see my signature below for link to a legit site that pays me daily for taking global survey or doing other tasks.
It's real. No vpn needed.
Payment threshold is just $10.
Re: Ogundele David Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Abiola Tosin Ashinwo by blessedlibra: 9:37am On Oct 18, 2019
GeniusWannabe:

you have your flaws too. don't go tainting the place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogundele David Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Abiola Tosin Ashinwo by FakeHamdan101: 10:59am On Oct 18, 2019
It's a pity. Meanwhile checkout this story

https://www.nairaland.com/5479303/uae-based-nigerian-boxer-open
Re: Ogundele David Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Abiola Tosin Ashinwo by renewable1(m): 1:07pm On Oct 18, 2019
Ok

Get 8 hours electricity daily with our unique 1kva solar power system. Check my signature now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) / Nigerian Kid Beats Up A White Boy Who Tried To Bully Him (video) / Two Men Drug And Rape Girl In Lekki, Arrested By Lagos State Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.