Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,890 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:58 AM

Ikorodu Bois Mimic Tekno Dancing To His Skeletun Song - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ikorodu Bois Mimic Tekno Dancing To His Skeletun Song (25812 Views)

Ikorodu Bois Mimic Femi Otedola Having Dinner With His White Friends (Photos) / Ikorodu Bois Mimic Naira Marley (photos) / Fans React As Davido Meets Ikorodu Bois Who Often Mimic Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikorodu Bois Mimic Tekno Dancing To His Skeletun Song by hugelyendowed: 8:35pm On Oct 17, 2019
Tekno's Skeletun virus has caught up with the Ikorodu Bois as one of the Ikorodubois mimics Tekno.

Fawaz recreated video of Tekno showing weird dance moves while rocking his song 'Skeletun'.

As usual he did justice to the dance which is kinda weird.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3ugQs9AfcJ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/10/video-fawaz-sanni-of-ikorodu-bois.html?m=1

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Tekno Dancing To His Skeletun Song by hugelyendowed: 8:35pm On Oct 17, 2019
Watch the video HERE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Tekno Dancing To His Skeletun Song by uzohrome(m): 8:58pm On Oct 17, 2019
This guys are good with mimicking. I have visited them once in their production room. Very funny kids. I liked them plenty

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Tekno Dancing To His Skeletun Song by mysportdab: 10:26pm On Oct 17, 2019
Enjoy life jawe...

No one knows tomorrow.. Love their vibe jawe. cool
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Tekno Dancing To His Skeletun Song by NORSYK(m): 10:27pm On Oct 17, 2019
These kids ain't funny at all. I wonder how people see this trash they are doing funny

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Tekno Dancing To His Skeletun Song by Untainted007: 10:27pm On Oct 17, 2019
I hope they are diverting more energies into their studies than mimicking people here and there. A day will come they will cease to make meaning to people. Time for everything in life (Ecclesiasis 3vs3)

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Tekno Dancing To His Skeletun Song by Slawormir: 10:27pm On Oct 17, 2019
I can bet my balls these children aren't gonna be real niggarrrs in the future!

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Tekno Dancing To His Skeletun Song by zincnike(m): 10:28pm On Oct 17, 2019
Diz boys ehhh

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Tekno Dancing To His Skeletun Song by goodyvin02(m): 10:28pm On Oct 17, 2019
One day i go grab this ftc, i will dedicate it to my cat sniper and oga mamman daura
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Tekno Dancing To His Skeletun Song by Austineva(m): 10:29pm On Oct 17, 2019
Ok grin grin.
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Tekno Dancing To His Skeletun Song by GentleMoney: 10:30pm On Oct 17, 2019
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Tekno Dancing To His Skeletun Song by meetmeonline: 10:31pm On Oct 17, 2019
mysportdab:
Enjoy life jawe...

No one knows tomorrow.. Love their vibe jawe. cool

Who is this Jawe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Tekno Dancing To His Skeletun Song by Maxwelltf: 10:33pm On Oct 17, 2019
NORSYK:
These kids ain't funny at all. I wonder how people see this trash they are doing funny
u need deliverance

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Tekno Dancing To His Skeletun Song by jayextra(m): 10:37pm On Oct 17, 2019
meetmeonline:
Who is this Jawe
grin tinubu's last child

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Tekno Dancing To His Skeletun Song by Tapout(m): 10:43pm On Oct 17, 2019
the camera even fell together ...lol cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Tekno Dancing To His Skeletun Song by Charmingrascal(m): 10:48pm On Oct 17, 2019
NORSYK:

Eyaa, life is difficult for the blind you can't see how what they are doing is funny.
Maybe you are a saddist you need to see a Counselor ASAP, it is a psychologica/mental illness.

7 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Tekno Dancing To His Skeletun Song by PureGoldh(m): 10:54pm On Oct 17, 2019
Nice one... They tried
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Tekno Dancing To His Skeletun Song by Luckysbab: 11:01pm On Oct 17, 2019
NORSYK:

This is becoming cliche on Nairaland.

Make una leave them. They have a huge following on Instagram, who are obviously entertained by the bois.

I am indifferent to their package, but na wakapass I dey do for their matter. Live and let live.

12 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Tekno Dancing To His Skeletun Song by Slimdada(m): 11:04pm On Oct 17, 2019
The biscuit nylon lol
Love their level of handiwork in recreating
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Tekno Dancing To His Skeletun Song by mrdharkchild(m): 11:09pm On Oct 17, 2019
"One day, them kids that's listening gon' grow up
And get too old for that shit that made you blow up
Now your show's lookin' light cause they don't show up
Which unfortunately means the money slow up" j.Cole 1985.

3 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Tekno Dancing To His Skeletun Song by SocialJustice: 11:11pm On Oct 17, 2019
Slawormir:
Pray envy does not destroy you. Evil somebody.

4 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Tekno Dancing To His Skeletun Song by edoairways: 11:56pm On Oct 17, 2019
sad angry angry
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Tekno Dancing To His Skeletun Song by igist247: 12:05am On Oct 18, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Tekno Dancing To His Skeletun Song by 12345baba(m): 12:36am On Oct 18, 2019
Do they still celebrate these boys?
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Tekno Dancing To His Skeletun Song by olu77(m): 12:40am On Oct 18, 2019
mrdharkchild:
"One day, them kids that's listening gon' grow up
And get too old for that shit that made you blow up
Now your show's lookin' light cause they don't show up
Which unfortunately means the money slow up" j.Cole 1985.

The will go places. When they grown they will switch to stand up or other form of comedy. With the way this country is it is not a good thing to discourage young people in genuine hustle.

2 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Tekno Dancing To His Skeletun Song by kushercain: 1:19am On Oct 18, 2019
Slawormir:

Lol you and this real niggarr gaan
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Tekno Dancing To His Skeletun Song by henrybomb(m): 3:14am On Oct 18, 2019
NORSYK:
You call it trash?
Wait till they get a major endorsement, stop the bitterness it won't help you

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Tekno Dancing To His Skeletun Song by madjune(m): 4:32am On Oct 18, 2019
NORSYK:

Your observation is apt.

The average Nigerian youth is jobless.
That's why they've the time for these boys.

2 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Tekno Dancing To His Skeletun Song by Jaqenhghar: 5:24am On Oct 18, 2019
Charmingrascal:

Eyaa, life is difficult for the blind you can't see how what they are doing is funny.
Maybe you are a saddist you need to see a Counselor ASAP, it is a psychologica/mental illness.
Actually what's funny is that you find this funny

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lilian Esoro, Her Son And Mother In 3 Generation Picture / Seun Kuti Arrested Over Shooting Incidence On His Street And Released / Kidnapped DNA Twins Regain Freedom - Taking Treatment In Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.