Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,984 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Man Caught With A Woman's Severed Head In A Polythene Bag In Graphic Video - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught With A Woman's Severed Head In A Polythene Bag In Graphic Video (77625 Views)

Two Men Arrested For Being In Possession Of A Severed Human Head In Abuja / Lifeless Body Of A Baby In Polythene Bag Found In Umuahia Street (Disturbing Pix / Baby Found Dead In A Polythene Bag Close To Railway In Sango, Ibadan (graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught With A Woman's Severed Head In A Polythene Bag In Graphic Video by Alvin212(m): 10:20pm On Oct 17, 2019
Head movers

Ndi afonja ndi iberibe

Oduduwaaaas prophecy is been fulfilled gradually

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With A Woman's Severed Head In A Polythene Bag In Graphic Video by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 17, 2019
I feel the military should rule this country for 20 years to instill discipline in the society so that this types of cases will be eye for an eye
Re: Man Caught With A Woman's Severed Head In A Polythene Bag In Graphic Video by micflo28(m): 10:21pm On Oct 17, 2019
To be honest, ladies should carry some form of defence or learn some defence skills, in America, every lady carry a pepper spray to get away from attack. Learn karate, jug regularly and stay trim to make a get away. Please my ladies, start being strong for you, A father, brother or husband will not follow you everywhere to defend you from attacks. Be strong for yourselves sister, no man should help send you to your early grave. Lastly, always ve conscious of your environment, Don't visit men alone or stay in lonely paths

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught With A Woman's Severed Head In A Polythene Bag In Graphic Video by franchasng: 10:25pm On Oct 17, 2019
SirDelight:
I wish some death sentences are done publicly, where many intended evil doers would behold what awaits them.

Hearing/seeing nothing about the aftermath of these wicked people make others commit same barbaric acts
True!

We really need to re-introduce public execution for crimes like this, terrorists, kidnappers, cultists, and robbers!!

Once caught in action, maximum of 1 week, execute the culprit and let it be broadcast on national TVs, and also online platforms for all to see.

We don't need Amnesty international opinion on this one, we need it to cleanse Nigeria of evil people like this, what nonsense angry
Re: Man Caught With A Woman's Severed Head In A Polythene Bag In Graphic Video by Greenback: 10:25pm On Oct 17, 2019
Oshogbo mining industrial activities

Lzaa immhotep bastardmod adaibeku

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Caught With A Woman's Severed Head In A Polythene Bag In Graphic Video by chessguru(m): 10:26pm On Oct 17, 2019
GOFRONT:
Where are the "Say no to Jungle Justice Crew"??

Is the dastardly act of this Man Worth him facing Jungle Justice or Not??

He wants to Drive Benz....

he wants to spray Raw cash with a spray gun in a Social gathering to intimidate we the Legitimate hurstlers.....
. Yes jungle justice is never a good option no matter what .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Caught With A Woman's Severed Head In A Polythene Bag In Graphic Video by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 17, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Kwenu! Kwenu!! Kwenu!!!

Iboman all around!

Seriously I am sad..........Why all this tribalism
Can't we just call what is bad,bad without being tribalistic

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught With A Woman's Severed Head In A Polythene Bag In Graphic Video by franchasng: 10:27pm On Oct 17, 2019
micflo28:
To be honest, ladies should carry some form of defence or learn some defence skills, in America, every lady carry a pepper spray to get away from attack. Learn karate, jug regularly and stay trim to make a get away. Please my ladies, start being strong for you, A father, brother or husband will not follow you everywhere to defend you from attacks. Be strong for yourselves sister, no man should help send you to your early grave. Lastly, always ve conscious of your environment, Don't visit men alone or stay in lonely paths
These evil guys use juju to hypnotize the ladies and make them completely unaware of the evil that is about to befall them until the dying minute cry

We need fast judgement and public execution by beheading or hanging for crimes like this honestly angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Caught With A Woman's Severed Head In A Polythene Bag In Graphic Video by hostlink: 10:29pm On Oct 17, 2019
God have mercy
Download free project material online via www.researchs.com.ng
Re: Man Caught With A Woman's Severed Head In A Polythene Bag In Graphic Video by OyiboOyibo(m): 10:29pm On Oct 17, 2019
Where is the video?
Re: Man Caught With A Woman's Severed Head In A Polythene Bag In Graphic Video by cococandy(f): 10:30pm On Oct 17, 2019
Can you condemn your fellow evil inhumane men without looking for how to blame women?
So women should stop talking to all of you men since we don’t know which one of you is going to kill or rape us?
Is that how we are going to be careful?
Can’t even think or reason to make sense. Just the need to blame women pushing you to type nonsense.

micflo28:

dvkot:
Real bad

Girls y'all should be careful and forget flashy things some music you listen to out there are bad. Example zlatan... his trashy music these days are nt ordinary, from bolanle (that talks about a random rich guy, dmin a girl)
To yeye boyfriend which also talk about girls going after rich guys.
All the yahoo plus(ritualist) guys na dem full IG dey pick easy prey from there be careful out there ladies. These boys are not smiling.
That rich guy dat want you to come over didn't he have girls before he got rich?
Dont eat the money that you will pay with your life.

God bless you all stay safe durin this xmas period. May you all reading this comment live to see 2020. Amen

6 Likes

Re: Man Caught With A Woman's Severed Head In A Polythene Bag In Graphic Video by Arthurity1(m): 10:30pm On Oct 17, 2019
Starlight10:
Ahhh this is sad, such a pretty lady. why is the male gender a threat to existence in Nigeria today?
A human being just died and this is the rubbish you could say?..... Just shut up if you don't have anything meaningful to say!
Re: Man Caught With A Woman's Severed Head In A Polythene Bag In Graphic Video by Lifesnatcher(m): 10:35pm On Oct 17, 2019
what is really happening.i think is time for God to come down and destroy this planet earth .so that the monkeys�and baboon living in this zoological republic will go down.
Re: Man Caught With A Woman's Severed Head In A Polythene Bag In Graphic Video by Arthurity1(m): 10:42pm On Oct 17, 2019
cococandy:
Can you condemn your fellow evil inhumane men without looking for how to blame women?
So women should stop talking to all of you men since we don’t know which one of you is going to kill or rape us?
Can’t even think or reason to make sense. Just the need to blame women pushing you to type nonsense.

But I support what the first guy said... Women... Infact EVERYBODY should learn self defence in this country especially women to defend themselves. This country was never safe and it has only just gotten worse, far worse. So please learn martial arts, hold your self defence weapons so that any idiot that wants to try nonsense, you can chook chook am till thy kingdom come and create holes in his body where holes were not meant to be.
Be nice but be weary... Very weary
Re: Man Caught With A Woman's Severed Head In A Polythene Bag In Graphic Video by Emperorx: 10:49pm On Oct 17, 2019
God have mercy
Re: Man Caught With A Woman's Severed Head In A Polythene Bag In Graphic Video by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 17, 2019
SarkinYarki:

I suspect you have done something like this before

Good evening, and thanks for calling me an evil person.

I did not insult you. You chose to insult me. It is really sad that you chose to exhibit such imature behaviour.

Again, good evening.
Re: Man Caught With A Woman's Severed Head In A Polythene Bag In Graphic Video by micflo28(m): 10:56pm On Oct 17, 2019
franchasng:
These evil guys use juju to hypnotize the ladies and make them completely unaware of the evil that is about to befall them until the dying minute cry

We need fast judgement and public execution by beheading or hanging for crimes like this honestly angry
My broda that is true... penalties for this offences are not stiff enough to deter this men
Re: Man Caught With A Woman's Severed Head In A Polythene Bag In Graphic Video by TGMISKY(m): 10:57pm On Oct 17, 2019
With the sad happenings around, I don't know if I'd start supporting jungle justice
Re: Man Caught With A Woman's Severed Head In A Polythene Bag In Graphic Video by micflo28(m): 10:57pm On Oct 17, 2019
cococandy:

lols...i never said you should quit talking to men. Reduce your men intake daily from 5 to 1, that faithful one...lols
Re: Man Caught With A Woman's Severed Head In A Polythene Bag In Graphic Video by Amumaigwe: 11:00pm On Oct 17, 2019
winterfell007:

Reason above tribal sentiments. Not every thing is afonja or ipob

If you are sure, get the OP to reveal the name of the suspect; which I am sure he withheld on purpose. These people sef: carry Christianity and Islam for head, yet cannot leave paganism and rituals.
Re: Man Caught With A Woman's Severed Head In A Polythene Bag In Graphic Video by SarkinYarki: 11:00pm On Oct 17, 2019
danjumakolo:
I feel the military should rule this country for 20 years to instill discipline in the society so that this types of cases will be eye for an eye

Which military? The same miliary filled with criminals ?

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With A Woman's Severed Head In A Polythene Bag In Graphic Video by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 17, 2019
Seriousness:

Seriously I am sad..........Why all this tribalism
Can't we just call what is bad,bad without being tribalistic

The guy you quoted has been sick and refused taking any form of medication.. If he were OK, I would have quoted him before you...
Re: Man Caught With A Woman's Severed Head In A Polythene Bag In Graphic Video by cococandy(f): 11:02pm On Oct 17, 2019
And that faithful one can’t kill you? undecided

Abeg make una carry una wahala dey go.

Never speaking out against evil but always victim blaming
micflo28:
lols...i never said you should quit talking to men. Reduce your men intake daily from 5 to 1, that faithful one...lols

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught With A Woman's Severed Head In A Polythene Bag In Graphic Video by Amumaigwe: 11:03pm On Oct 17, 2019
PoliticalWitch:

I have an assigment for you.

If you have DSTV, go and spend a day watching Crime and Investigation Network.

All those crimes happen in the USA, and much more.

Is the USA a zoo too??

Not that Nigeria is paradise, but things are bad elsewhere.

Theirs are not rituals but plain crime. Rituall is barbaric.
Re: Man Caught With A Woman's Severed Head In A Polythene Bag In Graphic Video by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 17, 2019
Amumaigwe:

If you are sure, get the OP to reveal the name of the suspect; which I am sure he withheld on purpose. These people sef: carry Christianity and Islam for head, yet cannot leave paganism and rituals.

Tribalistic duck... Go get a life...
Re: Man Caught With A Woman's Severed Head In A Polythene Bag In Graphic Video by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 17, 2019
Amumaigwe:

Theirs are not rituals but plain crime. Rituall is barbaric.

What's the difference. The victim still ends up dead!
Re: Man Caught With A Woman's Severed Head In A Polythene Bag In Graphic Video by SarkinYarki: 11:05pm On Oct 17, 2019
PoliticalWitch:

Good evening, and thanks for calling me an evil person.

I did not insult you. You chose to insult me. It is really sad that you chose to exhibit such imature behaviour.

Again, good evening.

Where is the insult sir? Person cannot play with una again
Re: Man Caught With A Woman's Severed Head In A Polythene Bag In Graphic Video by vertueptime: 11:05pm On Oct 17, 2019
GOFRONT:
Where are the "Say no to Jungle Justice Crew"??

Is the dastardly act of this Man Worth him facing Jungle Justice or Not??

He wants to Drive Benz....

he wants to spray Raw cash with a spray gun in a Social gathering to intimidate we the Legitimate hurstlers.....

Say yes to savage justice
Re: Man Caught With A Woman's Severed Head In A Polythene Bag In Graphic Video by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 17, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Where is the insult sir? Person cannot play with una again

If your idea of play is calling someone a murderer....that is not only wrong but despicable.

Never enter my mentions again. I am very angry and upset with you.
Re: Man Caught With A Woman's Severed Head In A Polythene Bag In Graphic Video by SarkinYarki: 11:08pm On Oct 17, 2019
PoliticalWitch:

If your idea of play is calling someone a murderer....that is not only wrong but despicable.

Never enter my mentions again. I am very angry and upset with you.

I am sorry sir .Kpele no vex again ..na play I been de ooo ...take it easy ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophetess Running Prostitution Ring In Ogun State, Victims confess (Photo) / Man Tricks Widow Into Sexual Affair, Rapes Her Teenage Daughters (Pics) / Big Lady And Young Girl Fight, Exposing Their Panties (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.