Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,467 members, 7,808,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Help!!! I Waste My Data Too Much Without Making Enough Money - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help!!! I Waste My Data Too Much Without Making Enough Money (768 Views)

Meet Our Team Of Super Heros - LAWMA Celebrates Waste Management Workers / How To Make Money With Betting Companies Without Making Bets / Don’t Run The Length Of The Field Without Making An Impact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! I Waste My Data Too Much Without Making Enough Money by SALLYBERRY01(m): 11:30pm On Oct 17, 2019
I just thought of bringing this to nairaland, it has been bothering me, I waste my data alot on social media without getting money, still in my undergraduate 300L engineering, can anyone please suggest any skills, businesses or platform that I can use to generate income and attain financial Freedom for my self.

Please suggest, willing to invest atleast 20k
Re: Help!!! I Waste My Data Too Much Without Making Enough Money by Sunnymatey(m): 12:16am On Oct 18, 2019
Good
Re: Help!!! I Waste My Data Too Much Without Making Enough Money by greatnaija01: 12:20am On Oct 18, 2019
SALLYBERRY01:
I just thought of bringing this to nairaland, it has been bothering me, I waste my data alot on social media without getting money, still in my undergraduate 300L engineering, can anyone please suggest any skills, businesses or platform that I can use to generate income and attain financial Freedom for my self.

Please suggest, willing to invest atleast 20k

YOU HAVE MONEY TO GET DATA, so that means you do not need to make money

FOCUS ON YOUR DEGREE AND GRADUATE WELL.

simply invest your money in YOURSELF by buying relevant softwares like AUTOCAD and the TUTORIALS OR TRAININGS and you will not regret it.

THOSE WHO NEED TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE ARE THOSE WHO HAVE NO HOPE FOR TOMORROW.

you are already studying a course that will always be lucrative so DO IT WELL.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Waste My Data Too Much Without Making Enough Money by Nobody: 4:45am On Oct 18, 2019
What should we tell you now
Re: Help!!! I Waste My Data Too Much Without Making Enough Money by SALLYBERRY01(m): 7:00am On Oct 18, 2019
Thank you very much for this advice, I really appreciate, can you please put me through on these software's, actually i did AutoCAD in my 300l first semester.

greatnaija01:

YOU HAVE MONEY TO GET DATA, so that means you do not need to make money

FOCUS ON YOUR DEGREE AND GRADUATE WELL.

simply invest your money in YOURSELF by buying relevant softwares like AUTOCAD and the TUTORIALS OR TRAININGS and you will not regret it.

THOSE WHO NEED TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE ARE THOSE WHO HAVE NO HOPE FOR TOMORROW.

you are already studying a course that will always be lucrative so DO IT WELL.

Re: Help!!! I Waste My Data Too Much Without Making Enough Money by SALLYBERRY01(m): 7:00am On Oct 18, 2019
thariodamaniac:
What should we tell you now

Anything that help

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Waste My Data Too Much Without Making Enough Money by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 18, 2019
What do you really want to do.... "Anything" or "any skill that can make money" is not an answer

Before you think about your "passion"....
I will just give one simple advice.... Whether autoCAD or software design or marketing....

Make sure what ur doing can change the lives of others and improve a business because by doing that people will want you to succeed more since it's a win-win scenario.....
I see so many skilled individuals without jobs why because despite it being a good skill it can't be applied in most aspects of life.. that's why you see most freelancers who are trying to take off stress themselves and suffer because of unhealthy competition in the market....

Am not saying that people aren't making good money with the skill you want to learn... All am saying is that in business the product or service has 2 main things... Features and benefits... The features is what is part of the product and the benefit is what the product does.... There are features without benefits but no benefits without features...

Choose ur skill carefully... It requires months of research too....

Remember before go for any training or skill acquisition or even take my advice.... Those that are really making it don't have time to be calling for seminars periodically....

An old saying goes, "if someone promises to give you shoes first look at the ones he is wearing"....

If you want to take a decision do it with proper risk analysis.... Not by impulse of making money or because everyone is doing it...
Re: Help!!! I Waste My Data Too Much Without Making Enough Money by SALLYBERRY01(m): 12:38pm On Oct 19, 2019
Thanks for the advise
thariodamaniac:
What do you really want to do.... "Anything" or "any skill that can make money" is not an answer

Before you think about your "passion"....
I will just give one simple advice.... Whether autoCAD or software design or marketing....

Make sure what ur doing can change the lives of others and improve a business because by doing that people will want you to succeed more since it's a win-win scenario.....
I see so many skilled individuals without jobs why because despite it being a good skill it can't be applied in most aspects of life.. that's why you see most freelancers who are trying to take off stress themselves and suffer because of unhealthy competition in the market....

Am not saying that people aren't making good money with the skill you want to learn... All am saying is that in business the product or service has 2 main things... Features and benefits... The features is what is part of the product and the benefit is what the product does.... There are features without benefits but no benefits without features...

Choose ur skill carefully... It requires months of research too....

Remember before go for any training or skill acquisition or even take my advice.... Those that are really making it don't have time to be calling for seminars periodically....

An old saying goes, "if someone promises to give you shoes first look at the ones he is wearing"....

If you want to take a decision do it with proper risk analysis.... Not by impulse of making money or because everyone is doing it...

(1) (Reply)

As A Microbiologist, What Are Your Thoughts On Coronavirus? / Can I Earn A Living With My Phone Sitting At Home? / We Buy Your Pi Coin At Good Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.