Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

A Plot Of Land For Sale @ Golden Heritage Estate: All Papers Available 1.4m - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Plot Of Land For Sale @ Golden Heritage Estate: All Papers Available 1.4m (1813 Views)

Newly built 24 Units Of Executive Apartments For Sale @ Golden Park Estate / Plot For Sale @ Golden Heritage Estate Mowe for N1.8m (Pics) / Serviced Plots At Golden Heritage Estate, Mowe With C of O (See Pics)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Plot Of Land For Sale @ Golden Heritage Estate: All Papers Available 1.4m by lerico(m): 10:20am On Nov 09, 2010
Golden Heritage Estate is the closest estate to lagos out of all other estates in mowe. Its at the toll gate/redeemed camp axis not those at once around papanlanto.

It is managed and sold by NEW GENERATIONS ESTATE MANAGING COMPANY at magodo, logos.

The owner of the plot bought several plots and just wants to sell one of them urgently.

Call Mr Kay @ 08029072593 or email kunlewilly@gmail.com

The price is negotiable. Please act fast if interested,

Cheers,
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale @ Golden Heritage Estate: All Papers Available 1.4m by lerico(m): 11:18am On Nov 22, 2010
still available for inspection and all documents are valid, call 08029072593
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale @ Golden Heritage Estate: All Papers Available 1.4m by lerico(m): 11:51am On Nov 22, 2010
c of o available
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale @ Golden Heritage Estate: All Papers Available 1.4m by lerico(m): 5:29pm On Dec 09, 2010
still available for sale
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale @ Golden Heritage Estate: All Papers Available 1.4m by lerico(m): 2:33pm On Dec 10, 2010
call 08029072593
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale @ Golden Heritage Estate: All Papers Available 1.4m by lerico(m): 12:00pm On Dec 28, 2010
still available
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale @ Golden Heritage Estate: All Papers Available 1.4m by lerico(m): 2:25pm On Jan 02, 2011
still available,

call 08029072593
new creations property
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale @ Golden Heritage Estate: All Papers Available 1.4m by oildealz: 8:17pm On Jan 02, 2011
Can u help me get an installmental property in mowe not papalanto under 800 mrkpm69@gmail.com
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale @ Golden Heritage Estate: All Papers Available 1.4m by lerico(m): 2:06pm On Jan 03, 2011
@oildealz

You can't really get an installment type of payment of 800k around mowe again except papalanto where you have differenct estate developments going on. Land in mowe town is now sold for a min of 1.2m.

However you can call me and I can like you hope with someone who can get you a good deal at mowe,

call me on 08029072593

cheers
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale @ Golden Heritage Estate: All Papers Available 1.4m by lerico(m): 2:53pm On Jan 03, 2011
Now 1.2m,

I need a serious buyer ,
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale @ Golden Heritage Estate: All Papers Available 1.4m by lerico(m): 5:40pm On Jan 03, 2011
still available,
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale @ Golden Heritage Estate: All Papers Available 1.4m by vanariso(m): 1:48pm On Jan 04, 2011
I am interested but would like some clarifications
1.where exactly is the land (arepo,wawa before MFm,before punch headoffice etc)
2. What title doc do u have ( Receipt, survey plan of the estate,personal survey of the particular land,CofO)
3. Is the land in an omonnile estate or gated estate
4. Whatz d last price
5. send pix of the land with sorrounding developments cos I want to start building 2 days after pruchase
If u com up with encouraging answers ,I can pay up in after- just after my search.You can see that am serious.
eluku2003@yahoo.com
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale @ Golden Heritage Estate: All Papers Available 1.4m by lerico(m): 6:11pm On Jan 05, 2011
@vanariso , I sent you the details you requested, Its close to mowe round about and its before redeemed camp. Its a fenced and gated estate and the roads are graded. There is electricity and it has a second gate that leads to Ibadan express way. The price is 1.2m and all documents are available,

You would meet face to face with the owner and the manager of the estate agency in charge, to prove my honesty and transparency. This is why i need only a serious buyer.

Thank you and I'll expect you call.

my number is 08029072593.

Pls call me anytime.
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale @ Golden Heritage Estate: All Papers Available 1.4m by vanariso(m): 11:47am On Jan 06, 2011
Thanx, I have to bow out here becos of proximity to Lagos.Although u didnt send any pix and say what title doc u hav.This might attract/ginger me to deal.I think for sake of clarity and honesty u need to provide all requested information by ur client. I want something with papers closer to lag. thanx
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale @ Golden Heritage Estate: All Papers Available 1.4m by lerico(m): 12:26pm On Jan 06, 2011
You can't see any land close to lag for 1.2m

You can't even get a good land for 4m at arepo except its a ditch, arepo lands now go from 7million to 10 million.

I guess what you want is all does new estates at papalanto where dey sell at 750k just to get peoples money and then move to a new location without developing it.

I have the dead of agreement, the survey, the joint c of o, the receipt of purchase and the plot allocation.

Cheers,
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale @ Golden Heritage Estate: All Papers Available 1.4m by vanariso(m): 2:31pm On Jan 06, 2011
Thanx.
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale @ Golden Heritage Estate: All Papers Available 1.4m by lerico(m): 11:28am On Jan 07, 2011
still available
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale @ Golden Heritage Estate: All Papers Available 1.4m by kpompin: 11:33am On Jan 07, 2011
Wow, that land is now 1.4m, that's good because 2 years ago, it was going for 250k and an agent advised me to buy but I refused. It's obvious mowe is really developing.

Happy Sale.
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale @ Golden Heritage Estate: All Papers Available 1.4m by lerico(m): 10:29am On Jan 11, 2011
Thanks, I actually know the growth rate of the value of land in this estate and really wish i didn't have to sell it, but I really need money for something pressing. I love the location's proximity to the town, market and Ibadan express way which is better than papanlanto that is surrounded by bushes and divided by a dangerous shongo to shagamu express way.

Anyways, I hope to find a serious buyer and will only sell at a reasonable price.

call me on 08029072593

Cheers.
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale @ Golden Heritage Estate: All Papers Available 1.4m by lerico(m): 10:37pm On Jan 14, 2011
still available
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale @ Golden Heritage Estate: All Papers Available 1.4m by TopAnalyst(m): 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2011
Deleted
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale @ Golden Heritage Estate: All Papers Available 1.4m by lerico(m): 4:28pm On Mar 13, 2011
@Topanalyst , Nigerian, why can you every stop trying to run your neighbor down, anyways, I made it clear that my price is negotiable, so a reasonable person would not think and comment the way you did, and secondly, you can sell your land even for 100k or whatever price you like, let me sell mine at my own price, pls call Bolaji on 08023358265 for inspection, thanks

(1) (Reply)

Casement Aluminum Window / Land 4sale In Akure sagamu ib mowe ib afo /accomodation. Call Me 08164271764 / Virgin 1Plots Of Land (622sqm) @ Mercyland Estate, Ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.