Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,739 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Zubby Michael Curved A Fan Who Tried To Kiss Him (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zubby Michael Curved A Fan Who Tried To Kiss Him (Photos) (70313 Views)

KWAM1 Snubbed His Wife Who Wanted To Kiss Him At His Birthday Party / Stefflon Don Kisses Burna Boy: "I’ve Never Done This Before, I Had To Kiss Him" / Timi Dakolo's Reply To Lady Who Wants To Kiss Him (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zubby Michael Curved A Fan Who Tried To Kiss Him (Photos) by UncleGist: 4:47am On Oct 18, 2019
Nollywood actor Zubby Michael in a recent video curved a fan who tried to kiss him. The young lady was excited to see him, immediately she tried kissing him but was being curved.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3ufK7EnhlC

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/actor-zubby-michael-curved-a-fan-who-tried-to-kiss-him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael Curved A Fan Who Tried To Kiss Him (Photos) by UncleGist: 4:47am On Oct 18, 2019
Watch The Full Video ==>> HERE

Re: Zubby Michael Curved A Fan Who Tried To Kiss Him (Photos) by BOOOMNAIJA: 4:48am On Oct 18, 2019
HE MUST AV PERCEIVED A DISGUSTING MOUTH ODOUR AS THE LADY'S MOUTH APPROACHED....A LOT OF THINGS THESE LADIES SUCK THESE DAYS, LONG OR SHORT...

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zubby Michael Curved A Fan Who Tried To Kiss Him (Photos) by tayebest(m): 4:50am On Oct 18, 2019
Nigga don smell the pungent odour grin grin
Re: Zubby Michael Curved A Fan Who Tried To Kiss Him (Photos) by UncleGist: 4:56am On Oct 18, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Zubby Michael Curved A Fan Who Tried To Kiss Him (Photos) by majamajic(m): 4:57am On Oct 18, 2019
when I looked at the 3rd and the last picture ,

I saw his reason !!

35 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Curved A Fan Who Tried To Kiss Him (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 5:12am On Oct 18, 2019
shocked

This won't be the first and it won't be the last.
Mouth odour will keep making people lose their God-given priceless opportunities.

Halitosis is a bad thing....befriend your toothbrush.

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Zubby Michael Curved A Fan Who Tried To Kiss Him (Photos) by drips8(m): 5:21am On Oct 18, 2019
She probably has bad breath or he doesn't want the drama that affected Ronaldo last year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael Curved A Fan Who Tried To Kiss Him (Photos) by donbachi(m): 6:36am On Oct 18, 2019
Him smart if not him for dey look for a kissotherapist by na for cure
Re: Zubby Michael Curved A Fan Who Tried To Kiss Him (Photos) by respect80(m): 7:18am On Oct 18, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mouth odour will keep making people lose their God-given priceless opportunities.

You talked about Halitosis and you are talking about tooth brush. The last time I checked, tooth brush has very much less to do in curing Halitosis.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael Curved A Fan Who Tried To Kiss Him (Photos) by respect80(m): 7:20am On Oct 18, 2019
So tomorrow she will come and say she's pregnant for him abi? Hell no! It won't work.

3 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Curved A Fan Who Tried To Kiss Him (Photos) by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 7:22am On Oct 18, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

cheesygrincheesygrin
Re: Zubby Michael Curved A Fan Who Tried To Kiss Him (Photos) by chariisGRACE(m): 7:23am On Oct 18, 2019
If the lady had succeeded, 2029 you will see this kind of news "Zubby Michael Raped Me".

To avoid story that touches the spinal cord, gee gats shift.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael Curved A Fan Who Tried To Kiss Him (Photos) by IjebuWarrior: 9:33am On Oct 18, 2019
For say him womann no dey by him side nko? No be dis story we go dey hear ooo grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael Curved A Fan Who Tried To Kiss Him (Photos) by Cuterverdys(m): 10:01am On Oct 18, 2019
grin grin Huncle wey get sense did the right thing,he didn't want wanna be caught up in the whole euphoria to avoid "he raped" me situation in 23 years to come.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael Curved A Fan Who Tried To Kiss Him (Photos) by rex444(m): 10:57am On Oct 18, 2019
na day one be young lady? wow I am seeing a mother figure ooo
Re: Zubby Michael Curved A Fan Who Tried To Kiss Him (Photos) by Ayoswit(f): 11:53am On Oct 18, 2019
And she has a boyfriend o undecided

2 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Curved A Fan Who Tried To Kiss Him (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 11:53am On Oct 18, 2019
Even as woman dey him side? Tufia
Re: Zubby Michael Curved A Fan Who Tried To Kiss Him (Photos) by Roon9(m): 11:53am On Oct 18, 2019
Way to go sir!

Call for our 500w mobile power bank with 250AH inbuilt lithium ion battery for your TV, sound system, PCs and light for up to 12 hours uptime
Re: Zubby Michael Curved A Fan Who Tried To Kiss Him (Photos) by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 18, 2019
Very good
Re: Zubby Michael Curved A Fan Who Tried To Kiss Him (Photos) by Hotzone(m): 11:55am On Oct 18, 2019
People called zubbie are
Re: Zubby Michael Curved A Fan Who Tried To Kiss Him (Photos) by DennisEche(m): 11:55am On Oct 18, 2019
LATTER SHE WILL COME AND SAY ZUBBY RAPE AM
Re: Zubby Michael Curved A Fan Who Tried To Kiss Him (Photos) by Hotzone(m): 11:56am On Oct 18, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Even as woman dey him side? Tufia

Previous meeting or conversation may be connected to present reaction

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Curved A Fan Who Tried To Kiss Him (Photos) by blessedweapon(m): 11:56am On Oct 18, 2019
Lol
Re: Zubby Michael Curved A Fan Who Tried To Kiss Him (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:57am On Oct 18, 2019
Nigga was cautious of Set up grin

kiss for fame.
Re: Zubby Michael Curved A Fan Who Tried To Kiss Him (Photos) by michlins(m): 11:57am On Oct 18, 2019
Someone is calling this one his girlfriend and my one and only. Any woman without control over her emotions is worse than devil

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael Curved A Fan Who Tried To Kiss Him (Photos) by Mays24(f): 12:00pm On Oct 18, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Lmfao grin
Re: Zubby Michael Curved A Fan Who Tried To Kiss Him (Photos) by iamapplord(m): 12:01pm On Oct 18, 2019
His curve his problem...me want to know why i couldn't reply the post about the unmarried muslims in the other thread!!

Cc:seun

I got this message!

3 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Curved A Fan Who Tried To Kiss Him (Photos) by Jh0wsef(m): 12:01pm On Oct 18, 2019
Good

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Rents Entire Cinema For Son To Watch The Lion King / Linda Ikeji, Tonto Dikeh, Genevieve Nnaji & Yvonne Nelson Goes Bald / Bobrisky Gives Tacha N500k (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.