Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others (59130 Views)

Owoyemi Tajudeen, From Plumber To owner of 3 Radisson Hotels / When Femi Otedola Was The Largest Owner Of Oil Tankers In Africa (Throwback Pix) / SEC Concludes Oando Investigation: Bars Group CEO For Five Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by RTSC: 11:15am On Oct 18, 2019
He is also bigger than Daewoo and maesk.

Clown.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by eternityk: 11:29am On Oct 18, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

Boy go get a job and stop being stupid
Hmm
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by eternityk: 11:30am On Oct 18, 2019
RTSC:
He is also bigger than Daewoo and maesk.

Clown.
They are both one of his biggest clients

5 Likes

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by RTSC: 11:36am On Oct 18, 2019
eternityk:

They are both one of his biggest clients
Clown

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by ecclize: 12:22pm On Oct 18, 2019
no picture... how do we recognise him if we see him on the road...
and come to think of it is still raining so i might wish to give him a lift b4 rain drench him finish
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 18, 2019
This is great.

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 18, 2019
You didn't add that he is father to popular afropop musician L.A.X

22 Likes

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Andhominem: 12:23pm On Oct 18, 2019
I would have said no need for this.

But pigggiiiddiottss wont let us hear word.

So this is essentially for the records.

Piggiiddddiottss will die trying to measure up to Yorubas... cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by tot(f): 12:29pm On Oct 18, 2019
This is what the lazy youths spend their time doing, creating redundant threads that will then descend into tribalistic abuses.
Your mates in Hong Kong, go and see what they are doing.
Smh.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by frowland(m): 12:33pm On Oct 18, 2019
Goldencheese:
These Ijebu magnates don't shout; they don't make a noise, yet they control a large chunk of Nigeria's wealth by providing essential services we need as a country. I love you man. Keep repping the black race.

We are following your footsteps.

Ha, Ijebu and abeokuta men are loaded alright but they also make loudest noise. Unless you mean political noise and all. But in social life; women, buzz, party and all sort then those guys are definitely number 1. Never a dull moment if you are close to any of them.
The other replica in the East, I think is Nnewi guys.

3 Likes

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by winterfell007(m): 12:33pm On Oct 18, 2019
Yorubas Amaka. Our Nairaland tribalism food is ready grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by NEIGHBOUR(m): 12:35pm On Oct 18, 2019
Fuckthamods:

grin see this one.. I know sifax already, a very big company, in fact their terminal is not that far from my area but i dislike them because they are part of the reasons why we have these trailers menance on the road angry
You think we have time to compete you guys. We igbos do our thing without thinking about you guys at all while you yorubers do your thing thinking of how to brag in igbo face. All to prove you are better.. It's okay, we know the small kids. Hope you have shares in sifax? grin

Can't you stay away from tribal jingoism for once? Too childish.

3 Likes

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Goldencheese(m): 12:36pm On Oct 18, 2019
frowland:

Ha, Ijebu and abeokuta men are loaded alright but they also make loudest noise. Unless you mean political noise and all. But in social life, women and all short those guys are number 1. Never a dull moment if you are close to any of them.
The other replica in the East, I think is Nnewi guys.

Thanks for educating me. I mean it sincerely. But I like their business savvy.

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Iogobenz(m): 12:37pm On Oct 18, 2019
When you finish praise SIFAX,go warm that yesterday's loi-loi use chop that empty,stale egusi soup.
Like say if SIFAX see you for road e go even recognise you because you be Yoruba.
Dull thing!
When you finish fool yourself,check obijackson(ogalanya),Allen onyema(odogwu),Obianodo Vincent,Brittania-u,etc...
SIFAX kill you there undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Destined2win: 12:38pm On Oct 18, 2019
Kingrexyl:
The rich keeps getting richer while the poor gets poorer and stupid
grin grin grin
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Fuckthamods: 12:38pm On Oct 18, 2019
NEIGHBOUR:

Can't you stay away from tribal jingoism for once? Too childish.
Tell that to the main well known tribalist that opened a thread and mentioned me.. Hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by celeiyke: 12:38pm On Oct 18, 2019
The Ijebu people of Ogun state migrated from Anambra in South East Nigeria. They are the biggest entrepreneurs amongst the Yoruba of the south west. The entrepreneurial skills come from their ancestral background of Anambra. To be modest, they are the most successful Yoruba businessmen.

Argue with ur keyboard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by obaobakinging: 12:40pm On Oct 18, 2019
BARR. AFOLABI , THAT IS LAX THE MUSICIAN'S FATHER, DUDE IS A BETTER OBO THAN DAVIDO DAT SHOUTS ABOUT LIKE AN HUNGRY GOAT, REAL BILLIONAIRE HERE, NOT THAT OLD SKOOL ADELEKE BILLIONAIRE.. LAX KUDOS TO YOU FOR NOT USING YOUR POPS AS A YARD STICK TO YOUR CAREER.

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by winterfell007(m): 12:43pm On Oct 18, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

Igbos control shipping business, owns the leading airline, dominate land transport bro stop wasting your data go work hard to eat with elders, small time you will start complaining your data has finished, Igbos are far from you

Why do you keep embarrassing us for 'Bleep' sake? Must you spill your hate on other ethnic groups
Yorubas are praising their noble son for doing great and you are here making stupid comparism. Can't you just be normal? We praise Innoson, Coscharis and other noble sons from the eastern, why can't you allow them to extoll their noble sons too? This your attitude is unbecoming. Behave undecided sad sad

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by jaxxy(m): 12:44pm On Oct 18, 2019
eternityk:
Beautifulmind2 slap44 meleszenawi fuckthamods amarabae
Oya come and c
Una be small kids
I'm eternal
I'm enternityk
I just laugh at u guys some times

U know u cud have done all this without being tribalistic and we all wud appreciate it bt u had to go there and go low.

6 Likes

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by winterfell007(m): 12:45pm On Oct 18, 2019
Fuckthamods:

grin see this one.. I know sifax already, a very big company, in fact their terminal is not that far from my area but i dislike them because they are part of the reasons why we have these trailers menance on the road angry
You think we have time to compete you guys. We igbos do our thing without thinking about you guys at all while you yorubers do your thing thinking of how to brag in igbo face. All to prove you are better.. It's okay, we know the small kids. Hope you have shares in sifax? grin

You are guilty of what you accuse them of. Bleep off

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Stricklybidness(m): 12:45pm On Oct 18, 2019
So how person wan take get work there?

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by chinedumoooo: 12:45pm On Oct 18, 2019
Am very happy for the man and his company.
I also dream bigger.
God is my strength.

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 18, 2019
eternityk:
Note
Sifax group met with President of Gambia and are planning on taking over the port of Banjul the capital of Gambia
These news are not fake, u can go to their website to confirm their awesomeness
Please lalasticlala seun mynd44
Trending section
Their trucks for carrying the containers
is he the father of the singer L.A.X?

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Fuckthamods: 12:49pm On Oct 18, 2019
[s]
winterfell007:

You are guilty of what you accuse them of. Bleep off
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by winterfell007(m): 12:50pm On Oct 18, 2019
celeiyke:
The Ijebu people of Ogun state migrated from Anambra in South East Nigeria. They are the biggest entrepreneurs amongst the Yoruba of the south west. The entrepreneurial skills come from their ancestral background of Anambra. To be modest, they are the most successful Yoruba businessmen.

Argue with ur keyboard

grin embarassed embarassed una matter tire me. Why do enjoy bringing unnecessary hate to the Igbo nation.? I'm tired of you guys?

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by KingGBsky(m): 12:51pm On Oct 18, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

Igbos control shipping business, owns the leading airline, dominate land transport bro stop wasting your data go work hard to eat with elders, small time you will start complaining your data has finished, Igbos are far from you

You 2 idiots should carry your tribalism away from here. Na una mate Dey make billions so.. yimu
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by KingGBsky(m): 12:56pm On Oct 18, 2019
eternityk:

He's planning to take over the port
I don't need to lie
Even Niger government not Niger state, came to meet him
He even has a place for importing only cars
See,Igbos are ok,yeah we agree
But would it kill u to celebrate others
Also the owner of the largest fleet of helicopters in west Africa is a yoruba man and their are other private Nigerian air owners too, after all, na loans dey carry all of our billionaires
Later
I have to go sleep

It’s a big shame that you that is the OP is bowing down to shamefully involve yourself in tribalism. I was enjoying your post and actually read all of it as it was very interesting, but you disgust me to be involved in a tribal war with all this fools here on nairaland. Na their mate be the Afolabi so.

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by CaptainMitch: 12:58pm On Oct 18, 2019
Nope LAX should be General Raji Rasaki son
aro1:
is he the father of the singer L.A.X?
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Harlem2(m): 12:59pm On Oct 18, 2019
celeiyke:

Argue with ur keyboard

Go and tell them that in ogun state?
Stop chest beating online
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 18, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Nope LAX should be General Raji Rasaki son
i dont think so,even a guy up there said the man is L.A.X dad..
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Magnumproperty: 1:01pm On Oct 18, 2019
The wife attends Ever Increasing Ministries

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Reactions As Exxonmobil Prepares To Leave Nigeria / Dangote Slashes Cement Price Again! / Valentine Ozigbo: "I Was A Village Boy But Today I'm Global And Well Travelled"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.