Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others (59128 Views)

Owoyemi Tajudeen, From Plumber To owner of 3 Radisson Hotels / When Femi Otedola Was The Largest Owner Of Oil Tankers In Africa (Throwback Pix) / SEC Concludes Oando Investigation: Bars Group CEO For Five Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Kennyswagz1(m): 2:30pm On Oct 18, 2019
ProWalker:

No mind am. grin Ibo boys were using the place on Park Lane Apapa as a rendezvous to forge various shipping and customs documents until Hamid Ali came un-board to put a stop to the nonsense that was going on there.

Those guys are criminals. grin grin
bloody criminals I swear gringringringrin no wonder South africa, ghana, Kenya, Uae, UK, India, singapore, e.t.c don't tolerate their nonsensegringringrin

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by ProWalker: 2:30pm On Oct 18, 2019
Makuos19:

Hahaha...
E pain am grin

We are clear now as to the status of DENCA. grin

Never you compare DENCA with a company like SIFAX Shipping cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Makuos19: 2:31pm On Oct 18, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
bloody criminals I swear gringringringrin no wonder South africa, ghana, Kenya, Uae, UK, India, singapore, e.t.c don't tolerate their nonsensegringringrin
E pain am grin
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Makuos19: 2:31pm On Oct 18, 2019
ProWalker:

We are clear now as to the status of DENCA. grin

Never you compare DENCA with a company like SIFAX Shipping cheesy cheesy

E pain am
Denca Services Limited is the largest Nigerian indigenous oil services company that provides a wide range of services to oil majors in addition to being very active in other industries.
https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:fj4KtEl0B9wJ:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denca_Services_Limited+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ng
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by ProWalker: 2:32pm On Oct 18, 2019
Kennyswagz1:

That is the nonsense they do while hiding under ONE-NIGERIA grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Kennyswagz1(m): 2:32pm On Oct 18, 2019
Simbrixton:
igbos are obsessed with yoruba ooooo u go fear sef if u hear dem on radio biafra
Lol bro just go to instagram, Twitter, Facebook and radiobiafra fb page and see obsession there..

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Kennyswagz1(m): 2:33pm On Oct 18, 2019
Makuos19:

E pain am grin
You mad bro gringrin
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Makuos19: 2:33pm On Oct 18, 2019
ProWalker:

And you have forgotten the nonsense you guys do grin
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Makuos19: 2:34pm On Oct 18, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
You mad bro gringrin
grin
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Kennyswagz1(m): 2:34pm On Oct 18, 2019
ProWalker:

I taya oh... Biafran criminals gringringrin
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Goldencheese(m): 2:35pm On Oct 18, 2019
shamecurls:

In summary,. They don't chest-beat.

They make it happen.

Absolutely!
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Kennyswagz1(m): 2:35pm On Oct 18, 2019
Makuos19:
grin
GTFOH gringringrin
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by ProWalker: 2:36pm On Oct 18, 2019
Makuos19:

E pain am
Denca Services Limited is the largest Nigerian indigenous oil services company that provides a wide range of services to oil majors in addition to being very active in other industries.
https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:fj4KtEl0B9wJ:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denca_Services_Limited+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ng

See what Wikipedia says about the nonsense link you are gleefully posting. Are you ok ? grin

3 Likes

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Makuos19: 2:36pm On Oct 18, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
I taya oh... Biafran criminals gringringrin
See pain grin
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Makuos19: 2:37pm On Oct 18, 2019
ProWalker:

See what Wikipedia says about the nonsense link you are gleefully posting. Are you ok ? grin

Scroll down in that link and you will see this:-

"Denca Services Limited is the largest Nigerian indigenous oil services company that provides a wide range of services to oil majors in addition to being very active in other industries"

grin
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by ProWalker: 2:39pm On Oct 18, 2019
Makuos19:

Scroll down in that link and you will see this:-

grin

It's exactly because of this dubious claim that Wikipedia is planning to close and bring down that article posted by a fraudster like you which you are foolishly posting grin grin

They can't substantiate the claim as DENCA don't even have an ordinary website. grin grin

DENCA IS A CLEARING AGENT. STOP ACTING FOOLISH grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Makuos19: 2:42pm On Oct 18, 2019
ProWalker:

It's exactly because of this dubious claim that Wikipedia is planning to cloe and bring down that wiki page you are foolishly posting grin grin
Thats not the only link na grin stop looking for faults
What of this:- "Denca Services is a re-known world leader in the global sea freight services" https://dencaservices.ng/

And this is their website na:- https://dencaservices.ng/
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by ProWalker: 2:45pm On Oct 18, 2019
Makuos19:

[s]Thats not the only link na grin stop looking for faults
What of this:- "Denca Services is a re-known world leader in the global sea freight services" https://dencaservices.ng/

And this is their website na:- https://dencaservices.ng[/s]/

Stop posting rubbish grin
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Makuos19: 2:46pm On Oct 18, 2019
ProWalker:

Stop posting rubbish grin

E pain am grin
How is it rubbish
Did you click to confirm it
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by ProWalker: 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2019
Makuos19:

[s]E pain am grin
How is it rubbish
Did you click to confirm it[/s]

Because the first one you posted is rubbish. grin grin cheesy

DENCA is a clearing and forwarding agent NOT a SHIPPING COMPANY. How is that difficult for you to understand biko nu? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by mercyville: 2:50pm On Oct 18, 2019
hmmm
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Makuos19: 2:50pm On Oct 18, 2019
ProWalker:

Because the first one you posted is rubbish. grin grin cheesy

Ok. No problem. Then check this:- https://dencaservices.ng/
Are u okay now grin
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Makuos19: 2:50pm On Oct 18, 2019
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by ProWalker: 2:53pm On Oct 18, 2019
Makuos19:

Ok. No problem. Then check this:- https://dencaservices.ng/
Are u okay now grin

Post whatever you have here and stop directing me to a link! No be you dey pay for my data.

Nonsense grin

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by mercyville: 3:01pm On Oct 18, 2019
bakynes:
I know the Afolabi family personally. His Twin Brother Kehinde used to be our next house neighbour at Gowon Estate in the early 2000s. Mr Taiwo Afolabi then use to visit. He owns Sifax Group and Yes they are from Ijebu like i am.

I thought all Yorubas on Nairaland are from Lagos according to the Igbos here. grin
I have never heard them saying every Yoruba is from Ibadan because a lot of Yorubas always defend Ibadan,which is more developed than the entire SE anyway,just like they defend Lagos,Ogun state etc. Talk about any place in Yorubaland and a true Yoruba person will defend it positively..

3 Likes

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by mercyville: 3:04pm On Oct 18, 2019
Makuos19:

grin

I told you once that you can only play catch up to Yorubas in terms of creating and owning wealth. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by mercyville: 3:06pm On Oct 18, 2019
celeiyke:
The Ijebu people of Ogun state migrated from Anambra in South East Nigeria. They are the biggest entrepreneurs amongst the Yoruba of the south west. The entrepreneurial skills come from their ancestral background of Anambra. To be modest, they are the most successful Yoruba businessmen.

Argue with ur keyboard

Are you hurt? grin
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Makuos19: 3:07pm On Oct 18, 2019
ProWalker:

Post whatever you have here and stop directing me to a link! No be you dey pay for my data.

Nonsense grin

But am directing u to their website na

https://dencaservices.ng/ grin
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Makuos19: 3:08pm On Oct 18, 2019
mercyville:

I told you once that you can only play catch up to Yorubas in terms of creating and owning wealth. smiley

Hahahaha...

E pain am grin
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Makuos19: 3:09pm On Oct 18, 2019
mercyville:

I thought all Yorubas on Nairaland are from Lagos according to the Igbos here. grin
I have never heard them saying every Yoruba is from Ibadan because a lot of Yorubas always defend Ibadan,which is more developed than the entire SE anyway,just like they defend Lagos,Ogun state etc. Talk about any place in Yorubaland and a true Yoruba person will defend it positively..
U mean brown roof is more developed than the entire SE grin
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by haaryobhami: 3:15pm On Oct 18, 2019
Goldencheese:
These Ijebu magnates don't shout; they don't make a noise, yet they control a large chunk of Nigeria's wealth by providing essential services we need as a country. I love you man. Keep repping the black race.

We are following your footsteps.
I swear ,I have an uncle who has a motorcycle assembling company in lag nd estate in Ogun state(ijebu remo)u will never know this man is a billionaire.
Ogun state government once reported him to efcc cause they dunno who is he but he has companies.when efcc saw he was clean,they released him.
am sure ijebu has more lowkey miliionares in dollars than other tribe. even chicken republic owner na ijebu.
am proud of us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by mercyville: 3:16pm On Oct 18, 2019
Makuos19:

U mean brown roof is more developed than the entire SE grin

Yes,brown roof Ibadan is more developed than the entire SE...fact.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Reactions As Exxonmobil Prepares To Leave Nigeria / Dangote Slashes Cement Price Again! / Valentine Ozigbo: "I Was A Village Boy But Today I'm Global And Well Travelled"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.