Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? (105557 Views)

Laycon Appears On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria / How To Participate In 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' New Series / Frank Edoho Returns For Who Wants To Be A Millionaire TV Show, ₦20m Up For Grabs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? by Amanee(f): 8:59am On Oct 18, 2019
Who remembers this man?

Aroma Ufodike, from Nnewi, Anambra State, who appeared on the popular TV Show “Who Wants to Be a Millionaire in Nigeria” on September 11, 2009, and won 10 million naira. He was the first and only person to win the top prize in Nigeria, I think.

He got all the questions without using any life line.

When he was on the last question, he said “I want to use my 'phone a friend' option to call my family at home that I’m about to win 10million Naira.”

My thoughts also go to the intellectually balanced Frank Edoho

Where is Gulder Ultimate Search? �

These are the type of programs we need to see on air not the extremely immoral Big Brother Nigeria.

This is worth celebrating indeed, but I'm not trying to shame BBNaija either.. I'm just saying..

I wish these intellectually stimulating TV programmes could return back to our homes. #GodBlessNigeria

1372 Likes 115 Shares

Re: Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? by Amanee(f): 9:02am On Oct 18, 2019

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? by Johnjanrt: 9:10am On Oct 18, 2019
Extremely amazing, though never heard of him.

154 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? by Taraj01(m): 9:14am On Oct 18, 2019
Who want to be a Millionaire as gone for good, ion think anyone or even the then organisers are working to bring it back to our TVs'.
Not even now wey the Thin Tall Yellow Daura Man is bidding for a third vain tenure.

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? by Osobi32(m): 9:30am On Oct 18, 2019
I watched the program the day he won.... It was really amazing. Too bad this wonderful program has been replaced with bbnaija! So much has changed in Nigeria, even our great musicians such as dare art alade and Asa have gone hiding we are now left with zero talent such as Naira marley and zlantan

1159 Likes 88 Shares

Re: Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? by EngrMarve(m): 9:43am On Oct 18, 2019
Where is the gulder ultimate search? Fun to watch with kids, and you see the contenders work hard to earn the glory... Naija what have we done wrong to the airways, what have we done to deserve immorality promotions on TV. These days if not football, DSTV will not see my money

390 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? by fidelmarshal199: 12:23pm On Oct 18, 2019
He was really enigmatic on the show. His confidence was out of this world. He is a rare gem. I was at the verge of crying when watching the show, I was just wondering how a man can be so blessed intellectually. I really do miss this show, I wish it can be brought back.

How come this post that was created last year is just making front page now? It would hit front page the same day it was created If it was a snake thread.

What I learn from this thread is

Destiny can only be delayed

445 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? by Authoreety: 10:16am On Jan 23, 2020
Mhen! I was privileged to watch the show that night...

This guy was a bomb

Modified*

I commented on this post since early this year and it's just making front page....
Nairaland di egwu o... Make unu fear God na

Anyway in all your struggles, never give up. Your miracle is sure even when you least expect it.

261 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? by XOGBADO(m): 12:50pm On Jan 25, 2020
So this thread couldn't make front page?
Something's definitely wrong with the moderators

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? by annsrealms(f): 3:09pm On Jan 25, 2020
He was really amazing! I still remember him. I just discussed him with colleagues last week.

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? by MrBachelor: 3:28pm On May 28, 2020
Lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? by rulmuperdu: 3:38pm On May 28, 2020
wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? by AmazingMOG: 3:38pm On May 28, 2020
My Man

2 Likes

Re: Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? by Staphylococcus: 3:38pm On May 28, 2020
Super Eagles captain in 1963

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? by mrkings84(m): 3:39pm On May 28, 2020
NIGERIA is blessed with real gems but Nigeria's problem is the north!

134 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? by Jayrockk: 3:39pm On May 28, 2020
I miss the good old days smiley smiley before some useless nigerians voted a prick as president angry angry Las Las na all of us dey suffer am together grin grin

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? by bouncin04(m): 3:39pm On May 28, 2020
Just like wrestling ( WWF) ,I still believe everything about that show was scripted .. undecided
dem just use am scam people ... but some slow poke still won't agree.

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? by Lordjb: 3:39pm On May 28, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? by teamsynergy: 3:39pm On May 28, 2020
I remember this man

Very smart

31 Likes

Re: Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? by martineverest(m): 3:39pm On May 28, 2020
aroma

8 Likes

Re: Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? by Ovie56(m): 3:39pm On May 28, 2020
chai, Op can lie, Aroma did great on the show, he used his lifeline and he never called to inform his family he was about to win, he called a friend to verify an answer, i guess you want to spice up the gist, but come on, do not lie to us like that, we are not suffering from short attention span and i wasn't that long ago cuz we're not kids here.

236 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? by meobizy(f): 3:39pm On May 28, 2020
Amanee:
Who remembers this man?

Aroma Ufodike, from Nnewi, Anambra State, who appeared on the popular TV Show “Who Wants to Be a Millionaire in Nigeria” on September 11, 2009, and won 10 million naira. He was the first and only person to win the top prize in Nigeria, I think.

He got all the questions without using any life line.

When he was on the last question, he said “I want to use my 'phone a friend' option to call my family at home that I’m about to win 10million Naira.”

My thoughts also go to the intellectually balanced Frank Edoho

Where is Gulder Ultimate Search? �

These are the type of programs we need to see on air not the extremely immoral Big Brother Nigeria.

This is worth celebrating indeed, but I'm not trying to shame BBNaija either.. I'm just saying..

I wish these intellectually stimulating TV programmes could return back to our homes. #GodBlessNigeria
k.
Re: Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? by gloryfidedesign(m): 3:39pm On May 28, 2020
No be small thing ooooh

2 Likes

Re: Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? by mrkings84(m): 3:39pm On May 28, 2020
Who?
Re: Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? by Lynx001: 3:39pm On May 28, 2020
Nice. U sponsor wat u knw u will get ur money back from. The view bbb and other rubbish has is higher than wwtbam and ultimate search. I remember one guy dat refused to walk away he had 5m. If u lose d nxt question na to go 250k. D nigga listened to motivational speakers. Don't settle for less.

48 Likes

Re: Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? by popweezy(m): 3:39pm On May 28, 2020
Re: Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? by successking401(m): 3:40pm On May 28, 2020
Nice one

Check my signature
Re: Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? by Lincoln275(m): 3:40pm On May 28, 2020
So?
Re: Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? by 2special(m): 3:40pm On May 28, 2020
The one l watched, that won #10 million used all the 3 options...the last question he answered was about a Nobel prize winner which he called his uncle and the uncle gave him the correct answer....such a brilliant guy

164 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zack Orji & Eucharia Anunobi's Sex Scene In 'Glamour Girls' That Shook Nollywood / BBNaija: Dorathy Paying Attention To The Camera In The Box Room / Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.