Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

I'm A Man And I'm A Feminist! Seriously… - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm A Man And I'm A Feminist! Seriously… (1305 Views)

Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm A Man And I'm A Feminist! Seriously… by patosky3310(m): 4:10am On Oct 19, 2019
Who can agree with me that this is reverse feminism?
Re: I'm A Man And I'm A Feminist! Seriously… by debaj10: 10:09pm On Oct 19, 2019
if d ideal was being practiced, dis thread would b redundant.
GreetMe:
Before you start keying in or hating on feminism, go online and learn the true motive and meaning

ol boy, wetin cari killing enta d gist na? undecided
lilwetdick:

what you should be fighting against is the killings of women by men whether for rituals purposes or by domestic violence

in respect to men killing women for rituals in our culture, these things date back to the olden days, where virgin women were sacrifice to appeased the gods.

guy, ovasirius dey wori u o.
Inthemoment:

Those who took your money and your electricity

ur quite ryt!! cheesy
I love me a clean house.
but remember dt "it's my body o".
and "no means no".
shebi? wink
ImaIma1:

As long as you are submissive and act only according to my instructions.

You make sure my food is ready right on time and in the perfect temperature.

You submit your body regardless of how you may be feeling.

Wash and iron my clothes and make sure I always have clean clothes.

You know you should also make sure the kids are tidy and well taken care of and the house is clean at all times even if they keep scattering.

I don't want a house help, when it is not like you are lame or handicap. You can't just sit down and cross your legs

shop noku dia! cool
patosky3310:
Re: I'm A Man And I'm A Feminist! Seriously… by Magnoliaa(f): 4:09am On Oct 20, 2019
debaj10:
Brothers, Loud it!

This is the 21st century, for crying out loud.
Every man must key into the Feminist Campaign.
We must all demand equal rights for all women!

I demand the right of women to ask men out.
I demand the right of women to drive men in their own cars. cool
I demand the right of women to pay for dinner and events.
I demand the right of women to buy soap and cream for men.
I demand the right of women to send men recharge cards.
I demand the right of women to buy me the latest iPhone! wink
I demand the right of women to buy men Valentine gifts.
I demand the right of women to invite bae to move in with her!!!
Yeah. So what's in these?

You see these as "big deals" 'cos you're so fixated on a particular gender doing something and doing it out a feeling of superiority.

As if all these don't even happen sef. On a superficial level.

This is a laughable attempt at making a joke of a cause.

What kind of babes are you dating?

I demand the right of women to get down on one knee and propose.

This is just a cultural practice. Not really good or bad. I'd prefer no one kneeling down.
Re: I'm A Man And I'm A Feminist! Seriously… by Magnoliaa(f): 4:12am On Oct 20, 2019
patosky3310:

What is reverse feminism??
Re: I'm A Man And I'm A Feminist! Seriously… by Magnoliaa(f): 4:20am On Oct 20, 2019
Easybela:
undecided women's version of feminism is different from what you listed up there,their own version displays selfishness and stupidity. When it comes to spending money,just 4get it,they won't be available.

I see this is what you practice being a Naija gal, yeah? smiley
I'm not surprise why y'all are getting mad at 'emancipation' of men and the redpill topics on NL.

Being a patriarchy princess has eaten so deep into you, you can't work for yourself, spend money.

Do you mind telling me the people who practice the true/real feminism, by the way?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm A Man And I'm A Feminist! Seriously… by debaj10: 10:46pm On Oct 31, 2020
feminists, com o!
one year don pass.
mouna come inspect dis aunty post!
grin
Magnoliaa:

I'm not surprise why y'all are getting mad at 'emancipation' of men and the redpill topics on NL.

Being a patriarchy princess has eaten so deep into you, you can't work for yourself, spend money.

Do you mind telling me the people who practice the true/real feminism, by the way?
Re: I'm A Man And I'm A Feminist! Seriously… by Sawzer(m): 10:53pm On Oct 31, 2020
ImaIma1:
I demand the right for the wife to be the head of the family. wink

You guys wouldn't kill someone grin
Re: I'm A Man And I'm A Feminist! Seriously… by Sawzer(m): 10:54pm On Oct 31, 2020
Easybela:
undecided women's version of feminism is different from what you listed up there,their own version displays selfishness and stupidity. When it comes to spending money,just 4get it,they won't be available.

You spoke the truth and you are a female! I'm impressed
Re: I'm A Man And I'm A Feminist! Seriously… by Sawzer(m): 10:56pm On Oct 31, 2020
I know this is sarcasm but lets imagine you were serious, i guess the programming to defeminised you has already been completed. go in peace House husband grin grin

How many women are working to even take your demand seriously, many of them are at home watching nollywood, only a few work, among those few that are working, only 1% earn good salaries the remaining 99% are with low pay and struggling to feed and waiting for a man with a higher salary to come save them..so we have 90% of total Nigerian women watching nollywood all day and 10% working, out of that 10% only 1% are earning well, even still, they still need men money to survive.

your demand is even dead on arrival because many of them are poor infact, 99% of women will fight against it.

Nigeria doesn't not have the basic things of life and you are fighting for feminism

If is equality women want, they are already equal at least in many organisation, they pay women the same salaries as men.

what you should be fighting against is the killings of women by men whether for rituals purposes or by domestic violence

in respect to men killing women for rituals in our culture, these things date back to the olden days, where virgin women were sacrifice to appeased the gods.

Firstly, where did you get your stat.from?
Re: I'm A Man And I'm A Feminist! Seriously… by Sawzer(m): 10:57pm On Oct 31, 2020
ImaIma1:

As long as you are submissive and act only according to my instructions.

You make sure my food is ready right on time and in the perfect temperature.

You submit your body regardless of how you may be feeling.

Wash and iron my clothes and make sure I always have clean clothes.

You know you should also make sure the kids are tidy and well taken care of and the house is clean at all times even if they keep scattering.

I don't want a house help, when it is not like you are lame or handicap. You can't just sit down and cross your legs

Me laughing out loud
Re: I'm A Man And I'm A Feminist! Seriously… by Sawzer(m): 11:01pm On Oct 31, 2020
Magnoliaa:

Chill babe, Kai!
Shé never even talked about making money.
It's her opinion

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Bit Mistress Genuine Share Your Experience? / Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In A Park (Photos, Video) / I Will Teach You How To Hack Whatsapp And Facebook And Spy On Your Partners Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.