Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Southwest Governors To Unveil Operation Amotekun - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Southwest Governors To Unveil Operation Amotekun (17802 Views)

Five Days After Operation Amotekun’s Launch In Ondo, Gunmen Kidnap Two / Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) / Operation Amotekun:when Pythons And Cows Team Up Against A Leopard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Southwest Governors To Unveil Operation Amotekun by alasane: 9:55am On Oct 18, 2019
Oyo State Governor, Mr. Seyi Makinde, has said that the security challenges confronting the people of the Southwest will soon be a thing of the past as governors in the region are working on the launch of a joint security outfit codenamed: “Amotekun” soon.
He said the decision to launch the joint security outfit was part of the resolutions reached at the various security stakeholders’ meeting held in the region at various times.
The governor also disclosed that his administration would, before the end of the year, launch the Oyo State Development Association for Socio-Economic Renaissance (OYODASER) and the state’s vigilance services.

According to him, the OYODASER, which will be a better version of the defunct MAMSER, will be used as a vehicle to make people believe in his administration and carry them along in governance.
Makinde spoke while hosting top officials of the Vigilance Group of Nigeria and the Community Development Council (CDC), who paid a courtesy call on him in his Agodi, Secretariat, Ibadan, office.
Speaking on various efforts being put in place to nip insecurity in the bud in his state and the region as a whole, Governor Makinde said the security architecture he planned to unveil soon would also be linked to the emerging Southwest security structure codenamed: “Amotekun,” being worked on by all the governors of the six Southwest states.
He reiterated the readiness of his government to partner with the VGN and CDC to find a lasting solution to the internal security challenges in the state.
Makinde said: “We want to have OYODASER and apart from this, we will have the Southwest-wide initiative known as “Amotekun,” with the operatives known as “Irunmole.” But it is clear that the government cannot do it alone when it comes to the issue of security. We need to work together.
“Maybe in the past, some promises were made and not fulfilled. That was in the past. This administration will not tread on that path. We will make sure we do whatever we say”.

https://thenationonlineng.net/southwest-governors-to-unveil-operation-amotekun/amp/

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Southwest Governors To Unveil Operation Amotekun by SLAP44: 9:56am On Oct 18, 2019
Ok
Re: Southwest Governors To Unveil Operation Amotekun by eternityk: 9:58am On Oct 18, 2019
They must make sure they buy all the cars from proforce
After then, elizade
Not all those pangolo

15 Likes

Re: Southwest Governors To Unveil Operation Amotekun by eternityk: 9:58am On Oct 18, 2019
SLAP44:
Ok
Wetin bring osu come here

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest Governors To Unveil Operation Amotekun by SLAP44: 10:03am On Oct 18, 2019
eternityk:
They must make sure they buy all the cars from proforce
After then, elizade
Not all those pangolo

Alaba intl. market doesn't really notice if one person fails to come to market.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southwest Governors To Unveil Operation Amotekun by SLAP44: 10:06am On Oct 18, 2019
eternityk:

My osu brother
Na true u talk

I am not from Osun

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southwest Governors To Unveil Operation Amotekun by TheCodeWriter(m): 10:42am On Oct 18, 2019
Hmm, no problem oo

Do you have any business or handwork?
Would you like the world to know what you do.
Promote your business for free on Tradelify.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest Governors To Unveil Operation Amotekun by NwaAmaikpe: 10:42am On Oct 18, 2019
shocked

Please which one is Operation Amuetoka/Amuatoka again?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest Governors To Unveil Operation Amotekun by Officialgarri: 10:43am On Oct 18, 2019
All these useless paramilitary just to make money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest Governors To Unveil Operation Amotekun by AgentNairaland(f): 10:44am On Oct 18, 2019
Amotekun Ko, AmotePIG Nii

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest Governors To Unveil Operation Amotekun by BlackfireX: 10:44am On Oct 18, 2019
eternityk:

My osu brother
Na true u talk

If he call you Eru omo Iran IWOFA, you will be crying to the MoD to ban someone, meanwhile na you start am.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Southwest Governors To Unveil Operation Amotekun by youngbang(m): 10:44am On Oct 18, 2019
shocked

I wonder how much our failed country will budget for this. (Another way to embezzle fund)

I will start taking our Military serious, when they finally conquer BOKO HARAM, The military are meant to be in war zone and not Peaceful states. They will just be bullying Nigerians on the street instead of them to be facing war.

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Governors To Unveil Operation Amotekun by Simbrixton(m): 10:44am On Oct 18, 2019
SLAP44:

I am not from Osun
e pain am

5 Likes

Re: Southwest Governors To Unveil Operation Amotekun by Gudguyz(m): 10:44am On Oct 18, 2019
I pray they will ba able to carryout there jobs efficiently

Put end to sudden power cut.Call & What's app Sunmax Solar.o8o-25-75-39-49.Thanks
Re: Southwest Governors To Unveil Operation Amotekun by ClitRaider: 10:45am On Oct 18, 2019
Hahahaha..
Reminds me of nursery rhymes..

Lion-- kinihun.
Tiger -Ekun
Leopard-- Amotekun..

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Southwest Governors To Unveil Operation Amotekun by nauto5: 10:45am On Oct 18, 2019
I see

1 Like

Re: Southwest Governors To Unveil Operation Amotekun by Chimookigwe: 10:45am On Oct 18, 2019
And the idiots in Anambra are blaming terrorism for not being able to get a single truck to quench fire.

10 Likes

Re: Southwest Governors To Unveil Operation Amotekun by IjebuWarrior: 10:46am On Oct 18, 2019
grin
Re: Southwest Governors To Unveil Operation Amotekun by Ikem11(m): 10:46am On Oct 18, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why you come turn am to "peniz sweet"?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest Governors To Unveil Operation Amotekun by Chimookigwe: 10:46am On Oct 18, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Operation quench fire in Onitsha.

Something you drunkards couldn't do.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest Governors To Unveil Operation Amotekun by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 18, 2019
Misplaced priorities everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest Governors To Unveil Operation Amotekun by Originakalokalo(m): 10:47am On Oct 18, 2019
No peace, says the Lord God, for the wicked.

As long as wickedness reigns in the world, there shall be no peace in the world.

The devil, who is the God of this world, controls every parts of it. You don't expect peace in a kingdom where the devil rules.

Men, are being rules by devil unknowingly...see what the devil said to Jesus...

“And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.”
— Luke 4:6

Jesus is the only one who can give you peace....that's why the Bible says that we are not of the world.

Come to Jesus, the devil has nothing to offer.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest Governors To Unveil Operation Amotekun by Chimookigwe: 10:47am On Oct 18, 2019
SLAP44:

I am not from Osun

You are a rejected jew.

9 Likes

Re: Southwest Governors To Unveil Operation Amotekun by Chimookigwe: 10:48am On Oct 18, 2019
Sholaani:
Misplaced priorities everywhere

Dealing with criminals is a misplaced priority?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest Governors To Unveil Operation Amotekun by PropertyBase: 10:49am On Oct 18, 2019
Ok
Re: Southwest Governors To Unveil Operation Amotekun by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 18, 2019
eternityk:

My osu brother
Na true u talk
SLAP44:

I am not from Osun
No bro, he actually called u OSU... cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Southwest Governors To Unveil Operation Amotekun by Andhominem: 10:52am On Oct 18, 2019
Unveil already jor... smiley
Re: Southwest Governors To Unveil Operation Amotekun by Kapeter(m): 10:52am On Oct 18, 2019
SLAP44:

I am not from Osun
doesn't change the fact that you are OSU. Osun people are omoluabis not OSU. Thank you.

15 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

RRS Operatives Arrest 2 Armed Robbers (Pictures) / 950 Suspected Political Thugs In Kano Arrested By Police / Kaduna: Seventeen Killed, One Missing In Fresh Kajuru Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.