Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:31 PM

My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex (62019 Views)

Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex by Lonelypacifist6: 2:56pm On Oct 18, 2019
nairalandposter:
@ topic

I wonder why both are racking up exes without getting married.
Hopefully with won't be ex'es grin
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 3:06pm On Oct 18, 2019
ImmaculateJOE:
I'm 26 now and still counting but no sex yet.

I am glowing in the grace of the Almighty, although the konji use to set in many atimes esp at nights and whenever eyes mistakenly see those plumpy boos, thighs and bum bum. wink

But guy man gats to maintain grin and control himself. I must stay VIRGIN for Wiffy.
You need to take your commitment to the next level and make it for yourself!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex by pointstores(m): 3:26pm On Oct 18, 2019
Hi
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex by Ategberoson(m): 3:26pm On Oct 18, 2019
so what? I won't blame the guy until I know what break the relationship even though the dude is dumb and senseless. there is a way of making your ex to open her legs wide without even requesting for sex? now he made the Ogbanje looking lady to be using him fly on social media

if this guy happened to my friend, I'll make sure I dissociate myself from him, even though I don't move with dumb guys. my padi na brain connect always people

I hate rubbish! pussy is the cheapest commodity in the world lately

4 Likes

Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex by Dozie32(m): 3:26pm On Oct 18, 2019
That is why I deletes any of my exs phone number, so that this type of thing will not happen.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex by zeedof(m): 3:27pm On Oct 18, 2019
Meaning you sweet be that ooo....chai
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 18, 2019

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex by faithfull18(f): 3:28pm On Oct 18, 2019
ImmaculateJOE:

I am glowing in the grace of the Almighty, although the konji use to set in many atimes esp at nights and whenever eyes mistakenly see those plumpy boos, thighs and bum bum. wink

But guy man gats to maintain grin and control himself. I must stay VIRGIN for Wiffy.
Nice one, keep it up.

4 Likes

Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex by PotatoSalad(m): 3:29pm On Oct 18, 2019
You kept his number.. so
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex by happney65: 3:29pm On Oct 18, 2019
Officialgarri:
This is a text after consuming alcohol and konji sets in.
You'll just be like "fûck it'' I'm gonna ask whatever I want. It's ask I ask, I didn't kill anyone

Abi o...Na ask we ask,we no kill person,we no rape... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex by Lifezhead: 3:30pm On Oct 18, 2019
Haa wetin musa no go see for gate
sex wen olosho full for street
Dis story no add up at all
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex by flexyshedxy77(m): 3:31pm On Oct 18, 2019
Me i no undestand oo Did he call or text abi he is crying in de text
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex by teejaymiquel(m): 3:31pm On Oct 18, 2019
ImmaculateJOE:

I swear dis niqqa no get prick
na urinary tube u v

3 Likes

Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 18, 2019
ImmaculateJOE:

It will end in tears

4 Likes

Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex by faithfull18(f): 3:33pm On Oct 18, 2019
truthsayer009:

It will end in tears
Lie from the pit of hell.

7 Likes

Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 18, 2019
Lol. Seems he has exhausted his Vaseline and Nivea cream
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex by Dande55: 3:35pm On Oct 18, 2019
ImmaculateJOE:

Your type is rare

6 Likes

Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex by Techsunny: 3:36pm On Oct 18, 2019
Konji na bastard
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex by blaque7: 3:37pm On Oct 18, 2019
Simple..The guys never valued her. He only see her as something he uses to stretch his deek.. Apparently she he is good in bed..D guy was only trying fvk her again. Nothing more.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex by poka7(m): 3:39pm On Oct 18, 2019
[quote author=Amarachi1990 post=83245110]A Nigerian lady took to Twitter to share a screenshot of a text message she got from her ex-boyfriend that needed help.

@PossibleOge said she got to know that the help her ex-boyfriend who she identified as Emmanuel needed was sex, after a little push. She revealed that the text message left her with mixed emotion.

See her tweets below;

so nah sex be this one problem for this issue happening in this country?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex by gcof(m): 3:39pm On Oct 18, 2019
Officialgarri:
This is a text after consuming alcohol and konji sets in.
You'll just be like "fûck it'' I'm gonna ask whatever I want. It's ask I ask, I didn't kill anyone
and you start searching for forgotten phone numbers grin
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex by naijadrivablog: 3:40pm On Oct 18, 2019
sad Immature
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2019
Don't get it twisted. He only demanded for what you can offer.

4 Likes

Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex by Solidkay(m): 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2019
Man no kill nah
Please allow him be joor
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex by prestige101: 3:45pm On Oct 18, 2019
For her to think that JARUMA started like this is very thoughtful of a lame lass.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex by blackmann(m): 3:46pm On Oct 18, 2019
I believe I know what's wrong with the guy. He had been rejected severally, and while scrolling thru ur pics with beer goggles, remembered how he used to handle those succulent fun bags of urs. Got him thinking why not, for old times sake. All that weeping over the phone na strategy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex by meetmeonline: 3:47pm On Oct 18, 2019
ImmaculateJOE:

Please don't you ever attempt it (it is not as sweet as people make it appear and you regret badly every time you ejaculate, for real, no gain), and marry a woman that will never deny you of it. The moment you start (late), you will tend to pursue it more than those that have been in it, trust me! Sex only pushes in the "about-to" stage and after the piss, you feel like rewinding the world and not doing it at all....ask others that have done it here let them say if I lie.
'

'

10 Likes

Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex by Adiwana: 3:48pm On Oct 18, 2019
ImmaculateJOE:

Sounds to me like lack of play than wanting to remain a virgin.But what do I know

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) / Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.