Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Please Help Locate This One Chance Operator Who Robbed My Friend Her Last 120k Y - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Help Locate This One Chance Operator Who Robbed My Friend Her Last 120k Y (602 Views)

Armed Robbers Who Robbed Woman Say Her In-law Informed Them She Had Money (Pix) / Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed / Lady Who Robbed US Bank With Cleavage On Display Declared Wanted By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Locate This One Chance Operator Who Robbed My Friend Her Last 120k Y by streeetcred: 1:39pm On Oct 18, 2019
My friend entered a car from ajah going to CMS yesterday not knowing she entered a one chance, they took her to a shrine they built and withdraw her 120k from her account, she was lucky to snap the leader with her phone

Re: Please Help Locate This One Chance Operator Who Robbed My Friend Her Last 120k Y by streeetcred: 1:46pm On Oct 18, 2019
This is a photo of the shrine and one of fhere female team member

Re: Please Help Locate This One Chance Operator Who Robbed My Friend Her Last 120k Y by tritt(m): 1:49pm On Oct 18, 2019
Push it to twitter too....
Re: Please Help Locate This One Chance Operator Who Robbed My Friend Her Last 120k Y by streeetcred: 1:52pm On Oct 18, 2019
I dont know how to use twitter
Re: Please Help Locate This One Chance Operator Who Robbed My Friend Her Last 120k Y by Torg77: 2:29pm On Oct 18, 2019
streeetcred:
My friend entered a car from ajah going to CMS yesterday not knowing she entered a one chance, they took her to a shrine they built and withdraw her 120k from her account, she was lucky to snap the leader with her phone

You people need to stop the false information ..they kidnapped her yet they let her take pics with her phone like she was on holiday.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Locate This One Chance Operator Who Robbed My Friend Her Last 120k Y by streeetcred: 2:39pm On Oct 18, 2019
Did not mention kidnapped, read b4 u type, can't put up someone pics ther and giv false info, i have been using nairaland for more than years if i no mak mistake, don't quote me if u don't hav meaningful contribution

(1) (Reply)

Senate Approve "Death Penalty" For Hate Speech Against The Government. / Video Of The Kogi PDP Women Leader Roasted Alive Surfaces Online / Policemen Force Man To Withdraw N715,000 For Them, Threaten To Deal With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.