Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Africans Love The White Jesus More Than Amen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Africans Love The White Jesus More Than Amen (441 Views)

No Need Body Shaming, Africans Love Plus-sized Women – Sound Sultan / I Still Love The Old Naija Kit - Jidenna / Banky W Reacts To Ebuka's Agbada: "We Are Ready For You At The White Wedding" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africans Love The White Jesus More Than Amen by Wakeupyall: 1:55pm On Oct 18, 2019
Greetings

During council of Nicea in 325 A.D the kingdom of Ethiopia was the only member of Christdom to break away from the declaration that Jesus Christ was God. For no soon after declaring Jesus as God the Pope was declared Christ on Earth as his substitute. Yes by putting Jesus in heaven there was no longer a Christ on Earth so the Caucasian Pope was declared Christ in his place. If you have ever noticed this has had a profound effect upon world history as Ethiopia would go on to become the only nonCaucasian nation never to be colonized. That's right, let me spell it out for you, the mighty China and India were colonized yet not Ethiopia. They are the only nation never to be made a clone of the Caucasian and that's exactly what colonized means, to be made a clone. Having Christ in their image has helped Ethiopia more than you can ever imagine. Having a Black devil has helped them to keep their own people who support evil in check and prevent them from imploding from within and being conquered. Ethiopia is the only nation of color on Earth never colonized.

It's sickening watching Africans still engage in White worship. Pouring out all your hard earn money to greedy pastors while your people suffer abject poverty. Even when Zimbabwe was suffering from sanctions under Pres. Mugabe the people were still giving big money to churches and mosques. Oh yes Mosques as well, because even though there is no images in Islam the Muslims still have a Caucasian Muhammad. And just like the Christian they are Freemasons which is nothing more than Western European Voodoo. I find Black people all over the world carry out this self hatred and outright hypocrisy. Even joining with their enemies still to come against their brothers.

Wake up out your your slumber

The First Council of Nicaea was a council of Christian bishops convened in the Bithynian city of Nicaea by the Roman Emperor Constantine I in AD 325. This ecumenical council was the first effort to attain consensus in the church through an assembly representing all of Christendom. 

Re: Africans Love The White Jesus More Than Amen by sweetonugbu: 2:04pm On Oct 18, 2019
Hmmmm

Re: Africans Love The White Jesus More Than Amen by Wakeupyall: 2:09pm On Oct 18, 2019
sweetonugbu:
Hmmmm

Yes there is an Ethiopian Christ and there are Black devils among you who stir up trouble and keep the Caucasian in your business under the guise of racial harmony.

Re: Africans Love The White Jesus More Than Amen by Wakeupyall: 6:04pm On Oct 18, 2019
Coconuts are confusing you original sons and daughters of African kings into the worship of the beast image.

Re: Africans Love The White Jesus More Than Amen by Wakeupyall: 6:34pm On Oct 18, 2019
They even love the coconuts who do nothing except destroy black power.
Re: Africans Love The White Jesus More Than Amen by Wakeupyall: 7:42pm On Oct 18, 2019
There is no Gay Gene

(1) (Reply)

Davido “risky” Video Gets Framed On Billboard’s “top-boy” / What UK Police Told Me When I Went To London – Khafi Opens Up On Alleged Sack / Davido Acquires A N70 Million “richard Millie” Wristwatch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.