Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,421,641 members, 5,432,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 February 2020 at 07:26 AM

THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES (8210 Views)

How To Check If Your Iphone Is New Or Refurbished / Man Who Bought 'Refurbished' Phone From Jumia Cries Out / Intrested buyer contact for Refurbished 4G Phone Multi Brands with warranty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by Kamaye(m): 7:17pm On Nov 08, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
the bootloop on the v10 is mainly caused by overheating/throttling. To be on a safer size ,I won't advice you get the v10, nd since u re on a budget, get a redmi 5/6a for 28k on jumia
thanks I will go for V20 single Sim then.

1 Like

Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by MeshachMARTINS(m): 10:10pm On Nov 08, 2019
Kamaye:
thanks I will go for V20 single Sim then.
get the Korea version so as to get the pie update
Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by MeshachMARTINS(m): 3:25pm On Nov 12, 2019
cheesy
Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by MeshachMARTINS(m): 9:02pm On Nov 12, 2019
Madddd

Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by MeshachMARTINS(m): 2:26pm On Nov 13, 2019
So I just discovered that background blur(bokeh effects) in photos and videos long existed on lg phones as far as 2015(lg v10), It can be accessed in the manual modes of the camera app. Manual mode in video recording was added to the g-series since lg g6 , but long existed in the v-series.
Amazing right?
Cc greenhulk heavenlybang
Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by HeavenlyBang(m): 3:15pm On Nov 13, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
So I just discovered that background blur(bokeh effects) in photos and videos long existed on lg phones as far as 2015(lg v10), It can be accessed in the manual modes of the camera app. Manual mode in video recording was added to the g-series since lg g6 , but long existed in the v-series.
Amazing right?
Cc greenhulk heavenlybang

Lol, of course. Bokeh is actually just what happens when you focus on a subject, then the rest of image gets blurred out naturally.

Very easily done on my V40 using manual mode, and you'll see that the blur gradient is a lot more natural than what you'd get from a software-based forced portrait mode.

See image below.

In fact you can even do it with auto mode, as long as the lens aperture is wide enough. Mine is f/1. 5, which is almost as wide as it gets right now on smartphones. Honor 20 Pro is the only phone with a wider aperture at f/1.4.

1 Like

Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by MeshachMARTINS(m): 3:22pm On Nov 14, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

using manual mode, and you'll see that the blur gradient is a lot more natural than what you'd get from a software-based forced portrait mode.

big thanks for pointing this out
Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by AmosAkins: 9:39pm On Nov 18, 2019
Yh
LG makes one of the best phones
Only problem is their ba3 don't last that much
I use lg too.. Although not V nor G series
The phone doesn't lag... At all grin grin grin
Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by Testing1234: 9:14pm On Nov 20, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
Madddd
nice
Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by MeshachMARTINS(m): 2:48pm On Nov 23, 2019
looking for somthing else?
check out the sony xperia xz for 35k. and z3 compact for 19k on aliexpress
Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:54pm On Nov 23, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
looking for somthing else?
check out the sony xperia xz for 35k. and z3 compact for 19k on aliexpress

Yep, I saw them. Great value, although I'd still take the G6 over either.
Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by AmosAkins: 8:13pm On Nov 23, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Have you made your purchase?
Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:29pm On Nov 23, 2019
AmosAkins:

Have you made your purchase?

Purchase of what.
Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by AmosAkins: 10:04pm On Nov 23, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Purchase of what.

Oh.. Wrong person
No vex wink
Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by MeshachMARTINS(m): 2:21pm On Nov 24, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

yes oo...
Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by MeshachMARTINS(m): 3:05am On Nov 25, 2019
**updated** check page 1
Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by Breezzy(m): 10:17pm On Nov 27, 2019
Guys which LG's phone can I get @ 30-40k
Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by MeshachMARTINS(m): 9:04am On Nov 28, 2019
Breezzy:
Guys which LG's phone can I get @ 30-40k
lg g5, g6 , v20 ,cracked v30
But I will advice you get the lg g6

1 Like

Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by Testing1234: 7:40pm On Nov 29, 2019
So,I will be making a rap audio(maybe video) of why I like the lg g6 in 2019 with lil nas x cardi b rodeo's instrumental, you guys should stay tuned

Cc protein0 fibonacci2526 genius43 gptech grandmufti madgoat ityp olayinkajnr boleandfish 2kurupt mycool yak KngGezy lexusgs430 jboixxx tiger2020 macbeyland drjprince maclawrence02 henry007 misstechy tfortony techcapon naijatechguy henreneo nd everyone
Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by Breezzy(m): 1:25pm On Nov 30, 2019
Does LG v35 support gcam?
Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by Breezzy(m): 6:31pm On Nov 30, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
I have decided to buy lg v35 but someone told me that LG v35 camera is not impressive, is it true?
Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by Breezzy(m): 6:34pm On Nov 30, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Lol, of course. Bokeh is actually just what happens when you focus on a subject, then the rest of image gets blurred out naturally.

Very easily done on my V40 using manual mode, and you'll see that the blur gradient is a lot more natural than what you'd get from a software-based forced portrait mode.

See image below.

In fact you can even do it with auto mode, as long as the lens aperture is wide enough. Mine is f/1. 5, which is almost as wide as it gets right now on smartphones. Honor 20 Pro is the only phone with a wider aperture at f/1.4.
Bro is it true that the Lg v35 camera is not impressive
Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by Testing1234: 7:21pm On Nov 30, 2019
Breezzy:
Does LG v35 support gcam?
yes it does, you can install the pixel 2xl port (gcam v6.1 by arnova) on it, you can also try gcam 7 and see if it will work.
gcam is supported on lg phones from g5 and v20 till date
Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by Rebuke: 7:24pm On Nov 30, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:

Seems I will be settling down for this G6 over Samsung S6 or 7.

What do yhu suggest chairman. I am just not too cool with fragile phones. I rough handle them much.....I need something rugged. Not really a phone freak though.

I've changed my old Samsung screen twice now n it cost my really much.
Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:43pm On Nov 30, 2019
Breezzy:

Bro is it true that the Lg v35 camera is not impressive
Same cameras as the G7. Visit YouTube for camera comparisons with the S9, OnePlus 6, and iPhone X.
Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by Testing1234: 7:52pm On Nov 30, 2019
Breezzy:
I have decided to buy lg v35 but someone told me that LG v35 camera is not impressive, is it true?
I dont know how true this is, but if the v30 has good camera, the v35 should be better... only that the wide angle lens of the v35 was shrunk to 107° from the 120° on the v30, so as to eliminate the fish-eye effect in wideangle lenses
Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by Testing1234: 8:04pm On Nov 30, 2019
Rebuke:

Seems I will be settling down for this G6 over Samsung S6 or 7.

What do yhu suggest chairman. I am just not too cool with fragile phones. I rough handle them much.....I need something rugged. Not really a phone freak though.

I've changed my old Samsung screen twice now n it cost my really much.
well, the back is also made of glass, so I will advice you get a case (360 or flip) if you're getting the g6. or get the v20 if you dont care about its size, 16:9 and bezel
Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by Emotionss(m): 1:48pm On Dec 01, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
MeshachMARTINS:

How do I get the v40 ?
Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by MeshachMARTINS(m): 6:11pm On Dec 01, 2019
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]
How do I get the v40 ?
amazon ebay aliexpress nairaland: bobo65 calddon michlins
Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by Emotionss(m): 6:18pm On Dec 01, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
MeshachMARTINS:

amazon
ebay
aliexpress
nairaland: bobo65 calddon michlins

OK thanks I am already discussing with those you mentioned just looking for a better deal. (I buy and sell too but on a very small scale )
Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by MeshachMARTINS(m): 10:12am On Dec 02, 2019
Testing1234:
So,I will be making a rap audio(maybe video) of why I like the lg g6 in 2019 with lil nas x cardi b rodeo's instrumental, you guys should stay tuned

video pending

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help In Configuring Multilinks 3g Blue Broadband! / In Need Of Help With Itel 1503 / How To Recover Iphone SMS After Factory Settings Restore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.