Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,421,637 members, 5,432,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 February 2020 at 07:14 AM

THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES (8205 Views)

How To Check If Your Iphone Is New Or Refurbished / Man Who Bought 'Refurbished' Phone From Jumia Cries Out / Intrested buyer contact for Refurbished 4G Phone Multi Brands with warranty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by meshachdbuzz(m): 6:00am On Feb 02
Bombiday:
LG G8 available for preorders 96k phone and accessories with oem or generic/retailer box
How can I pre order
Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by Raptor2cool(m): 9:14am On Feb 02
MeshachMARTINS:

you can run pubg up to 60fps on medium/realistic/colourful if you set resolution to low and frame rate to high in the game mode option

yes the phone is oem refurbished, you dont have to worry about anything it works as a new phone and you will get system update up to pie
my advice is you get the korean variant
which one here is the korean variant?
Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by acekid109(m): 3:18pm On Feb 02
meshachdbuzz:

How can I pre order
i have something similar already in Nigeria wink
Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by meshachdbuzz(m): 3:23pm On Feb 02
acekid109:
i have something similar already in Nigeria wink
Similar to wat
Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by acekid109(m): 3:41pm On Feb 02
meshachdbuzz:

Similar to wat
I have an lg g8 for sale here already in Nigeria
Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by MeshachMARTINS(m): 4:01pm On Feb 02
Raptor2cool:
which one here is the korean variant?
the one with the highest number of orders (1100+ orders) its 34k for 32gb and 37k for 64gb it's stated "korean version"
Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by Raptor2cool(m): 4:16pm On Feb 02
MeshachMARTINS:
the one with the highest number of orders (1100+ orders)
its 34k for 32gb
and 37k for 64gb
it's stated "korean version"
okay, I also saw one with over 700 order and it 31k.
Is that one not okay?
Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by MeshachMARTINS(m): 5:30pm On Feb 02
Raptor2cool:
okay, I also saw one with over 700 order and it 31k.
Is that one not okay?
post screenshot
Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by meshachdbuzz(m): 6:24pm On Feb 02
acekid109:
I have an lg g8 for sale here already in Nigeria
How much
Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by acekid109(m): 7:17pm On Feb 02
meshachdbuzz:

How much
110, slightly negotiable
Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by meshachdbuzz(m): 7:52pm On Feb 02
acekid109:
110, slightly negotiable

Brand new?
How many gbrom
Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by Raptor2cool(m): 7:58pm On Feb 02
MeshachMARTINS:
post screenshot

Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by acekid109(m): 8:10pm On Feb 02
meshachdbuzz:

Brand new?
How many gbrom
not brand new but in good condition, lg g8 comes with 6gb 128gb
Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by meshachdbuzz(m): 9:18pm On Feb 02
acekid109:
not brand new but in good condition, lg g8 comes with 6gb 128gb
100k deal?
Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by acekid109(m): 9:33pm On Feb 02
meshachdbuzz:

100k deal?
come to whatsapp
Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by Bombiday: 2:02am On Feb 03
meshachdbuzz:

How can I pre order

Message me on WhatsApp
Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by MeshachMARTINS(m): 9:48am On Feb 03
Raptor2cool:
when you add to cart, the price will go beyond 31k
And am not sure if that's the Korean version
Why I do advise to get Korean vairant is coz only the Korean vairant had quad dac audio while the us version has wireless charging and I think it's only the Korean version that has gotten the pie update
Well, if you want something for 30k, I will advise you get the v20
Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by Raptor2cool(m): 10:31am On Feb 03
MeshachMARTINS:
when you add to cart, the price will go beyond 31k
And am not sure if that's the Korean version
Why I do advise to get Korean vairant is coz only the Korean vairant had quad dac audio while the us version has wireless charging and I think it's only the Korean version that has gotten the pie update
Well, if you want something for 30k, I will advise you get the v20
I think I will stick with lg g6 korean variant, thank you so much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by nwabuwa: 1:16am On Feb 04
Will corona virus allow shipping from china
Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by nwabuwa: 1:17am On Feb 04
Please, which among lg g6 4 g ram used and Nokia 2.3 2g ram (new) is better.
Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by meshachdbuzz(m): 5:01am On Feb 04
nwabuwa:
Please, which among lg g6 4 g ram used and Nokia 2.3 2g ram (new) is better.

Lg g6..the only thing to consider is battery life, since is not new that's all.. Not ram..and more over mtk A22 should not b compared to SD821 on lg g6

Though with 3300mah on the g6 I guess it will carry you a whole day

1 Like

Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by Oladaremike: 6:22am On Feb 04
Quality And Sound Engine New And Used Keke Napep And Motorcyclists such as power bike,ladies machine and all kind of local and foreign bike both for commercial and private use for sale With Affordable Prices Starting from #350,000 to #180,000 downward for the new ones, The used ones starting from #120,000 to #70,000 downward. We deliver to any state and place of your choice within Nigeria. Contacts: Mr Mike On 08066584057 for enquiries and booking with quick delivery. Thanks for your patronage.
Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by nwabuwa: 9:50pm On Feb 04
meshachdbuzz:

Lg g6..the only thing to consider is battery life, since is not new that's all.. Not ram..and more over mtk A22 should not b compared to SD821 on lg g6

Though with 3300mah on the g6 I guess it will carry you a whole day
Where can I get lg g6 , aside AliExpress
Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by meshachdbuzz(m): 1:06am On Feb 05
nwabuwa:

Where can I get lg g6 , aside AliExpress
You want it offline?
Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by nwabuwa: 3:37am On Feb 05
meshachdbuzz:

You want it offline?
Yea
Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by meshachdbuzz(m): 11:10am On Feb 05
nwabuwa:

Yea

Aliexpress is ur best bet xpt u want to use jiji
Or contact bobo65 on nairaland
Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by nwabuwa: 5:41pm On Feb 05
MeshachMARTINS:
the one with the highest number of orders (1100+ orders)
its 34k for 32gb
and 37k for 64gb
it's stated "korean version"
The price has gone up ..
Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by Abuwaleed: 8:33pm On Feb 05
I have neat as new LG v30 mobile Android 9 for sale at 55k call or WhatsApp me on 08132581046.shogunle/ladipp Lagos I lagos os my base
Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by MeshachMARTINS(m): 9:53pm On Feb 05
nwabuwa:
The price has gone up ..
really? ok o.. will check it out
Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by Raptor2cool(m): 8:27am On Feb 06
MeshachMARTINS:
really? ok o.. will check it out
omg I won't to order yesterday and find out that the korean version is now 48k
Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by MeshachMARTINS(m): 3:59pm On Feb 06
Raptor2cool:
omg I won't to order yesterday and find out that the korean version is now 48k
ehhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnn?

You sure say na the correct one u see?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Between Iphone & Nokia N95 8gig / Help In Configuring Multilinks 3g Blue Broadband! / In Need Of Help With Itel 1503

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.