Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,421,640 members, 5,432,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 February 2020 at 07:19 AM

THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES (8207 Views)

How To Check If Your Iphone Is New Or Refurbished / Man Who Bought 'Refurbished' Phone From Jumia Cries Out / Intrested buyer contact for Refurbished 4G Phone Multi Brands with warranty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by Raptor2cool(m): 4:46pm On Feb 07
MeshachMARTINS:
ehhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnn?
You sure say na the correct one u see?
don't changed it back, it now 35k

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by nwabuwa: 1:42pm On Feb 08
Just ordered g6 64gb, 4g ram..
Let me know how long it take for me to receive in nnewi..

1 Like

Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by MeshachMARTINS(m): 1:58pm On Feb 08
Ogbemuo:
Just received my package yesterday courtesy noobody
nice....
how is ur experience so far with the phone speed camera mic battery screen quality and os

how is it compared to ur v20
Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by MeshachMARTINS(m): 3:44pm On Feb 08
nwabuwa:
Just ordered g6 64gb, 4g ram..
Let me know how long it take for me to receive in nnewi..
it depends. ... and with this coV happening in china
let's say 14-40days sha
just hope it comes quick

1 Like

Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by drmuchin: 6:10pm On Feb 09
meshachmartins pls check your email
Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by drmuchin: 6:15pm On Feb 09
MeshachMARTINS urgent
Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by williams2600(m): 6:19pm On Feb 09
Please if i order of a V30 from aliexpress when will it get delivered to me and how much is it what variant is best to obtain??
Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by MeshachMARTINS(m): 10:10pm On Feb 09
drmuchin:
MeshachMARTINS urgent
done
Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by MeshachMARTINS(m): 10:14pm On Feb 09
williams2600:
Please if i order of a V30 from aliexpress when will it get delivered to me and how much is it what variant is best to obtain??
I dont know how long it will take to reach, its store dependent but if you dont get ur stuff in 60days , u will be refunded. ... its advisable u buy from ebay/amazon for the now..... you are good to go with any variant
Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by Ogbemuo: 1:58am On Feb 10
MeshachMARTINS:
nice....
how is ur experience so far with the phone speed camera mic battery screen quality and os

how is it compared to ur v20
Everything works well and the battery really last well
Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by MeshachMARTINS(m): 10:48am On Feb 11
Ogbemuo:
ok...that's real good. so how does it compare to ur former v20?
Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by Raptor2cool(m): 3:35pm On Feb 12
Ogbemuo:
nice, which particular one did u get, the korean version or the order once
Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by Ogbemuo: 8:23pm On Feb 14
Raptor2cool:
nice, which particular one did u get, the korean version or the order once
The T-Mobile variant
Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by MeshachMARTINS(m): 7:27pm On Feb 17
8k+ views and going grin
Re: THE BEST BRAND FOR REFURBISHED/USED PHONES by MeshachMARTINS(m): 7:32pm On Feb 17
Current AE prices lg g4 28k lg q6 29k lg g5 30k lg v20 31k lg g6 32/64gb 34/37k lg v30 54k lg g7 63k lg v40 87k lg g8 115k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Between Iphone & Nokia N95 8gig / Help In Configuring Multilinks 3g Blue Broadband! / In Need Of Help With Itel 1503

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.