Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,349 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

"I Like P*ssy, F*ck You" - Pastor Reacts To The Leaked Sex Tape - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Like P*ssy, F*ck You" - Pastor Reacts To The Leaked Sex Tape (10765 Views)

What Was Your First Experience Of Wooing A Lady Like? P / Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck / Tya Vuitton Leaked Sex Tape, Val Hassan Masturbating Video Leaked In Ivory Coast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Like P*ssy, F*ck You" - Pastor Reacts To The Leaked Sex Tape by supremenews: 9:02pm On Oct 18, 2019
Pastor Thaddeus Matthews reacts to the leaked sex tape of Pastor David Wilson

See the previous thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/5479935/leaked-pastor-david-spotted-eating

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RScLNUawUnQ

Source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/10/pastor-david-wilson-reacts-to-leaked.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: "I Like P*ssy, F*ck You" - Pastor Reacts To The Leaked Sex Tape by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 18, 2019

1 Like

Re: "I Like P*ssy, F*ck You" - Pastor Reacts To The Leaked Sex Tape by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 18, 2019
Preach on pastor grin

Just watched the video, that man can lick Pu**sy ehhh. tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Like P*ssy, F*ck You" - Pastor Reacts To The Leaked Sex Tape by faithfull18(f): 9:35pm On Oct 18, 2019
What Pastor indeed.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Like P*ssy, F*ck You" - Pastor Reacts To The Leaked Sex Tape by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 18, 2019
if you want to learn how to lick pussy, learn from that pastor, he is an expert, the woman virginal was beautifully shaped, you could the clit all swollen and placed right in the center of the virginal. she was rolling up and down on his tongue..that was awesome, i wish our old men could learn from that pastor maybe their wives wont be complaining, i have to admit, that woman pussy is beautiful and neatly shaved. grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: "I Like P*ssy, F*ck You" - Pastor Reacts To The Leaked Sex Tape by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 18, 2019
grin
Re: "I Like P*ssy, F*ck You" - Pastor Reacts To The Leaked Sex Tape by iPhoneRepairer: 9:58pm On Oct 18, 2019
The pastors we have these days are wolves in sheep clothing. Why will a pastor of all people be saying i like p*ssy. It means he won't hesitate to go down on his members.

2 Likes

Re: "I Like P*ssy, F*ck You" - Pastor Reacts To The Leaked Sex Tape by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 18, 2019
Americans are crazy undecided

2 Likes

Re: "I Like P*ssy, F*ck You" - Pastor Reacts To The Leaked Sex Tape by Geminita1(f): 10:20pm On Oct 18, 2019
Even if you are the most vile person on earth, there are some things you should never encourage.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Like P*ssy, F*ck You" - Pastor Reacts To The Leaked Sex Tape by Diamond23(f): 10:24pm On Oct 18, 2019
supremenews:
Pastor Thaddeus Matthews reacts to the leaked sex tape of Pastor David Wilson

See the previous thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/5479935/leaked-pastor-david-spotted-eating

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RScLNUawUnQ

Source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/10/pastor-david-wilson-reacts-to-leaked.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Dat man carry anointing for tongue angry grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Like P*ssy, F*ck You" - Pastor Reacts To The Leaked Sex Tape by 912(m): 10:30pm On Oct 18, 2019
This is clearly not a pastor.

By their fruit you shall know them. With the kind of language he is using, plus trying to defend fornication is appalling.

This clearly is not a man of God. We need to be careful who we call pastor.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Like P*ssy, F*ck You" - Pastor Reacts To The Leaked Sex Tape by 360degreess(m): 10:38pm On Oct 18, 2019
This is Christianity for you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "I Like P*ssy, F*ck You" - Pastor Reacts To The Leaked Sex Tape by MedicH: 10:49pm On Oct 18, 2019
iPhoneRepairer:
The pastors we have these days are wolves in sheep clothing. Why will a pastor of all people be saying i like p*ssy. It means he won't hesitate to go down on his members.

Pls what's wrong with that?

1 Like

Re: "I Like P*ssy, F*ck You" - Pastor Reacts To The Leaked Sex Tape by tillaman(m): 11:04pm On Oct 18, 2019
Damn!!! Is this really a pastor ?? I’ll like to attend his church and be under his anointing grin
Imagine a pastor from the mouth of a coochie licking and ass rimming pastor
Re: "I Like P*ssy, F*ck You" - Pastor Reacts To The Leaked Sex Tape by yomi007k(m): 11:13pm On Oct 18, 2019
MedicH:

When he starts having problems like R. Kelly and Bill Cosby una go dey pity am.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Like P*ssy, F*ck You" - Pastor Reacts To The Leaked Sex Tape by Emilokoiyawon: 11:14pm On Oct 18, 2019
real G
Re: "I Like P*ssy, F*ck You" - Pastor Reacts To The Leaked Sex Tape by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 11:24pm On Oct 18, 2019
I like that part he said- "I'm a pastor that likes pussy" he's just being unfortunate to be recorded on the camera. Na pvssy he eat, he no kill person.

4 Likes

Re: "I Like P*ssy, F*ck You" - Pastor Reacts To The Leaked Sex Tape by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 18, 2019
13ShadesOfMay:
I like that part he said- "I'm a pastor that likes pussy" he's just being unfortunate to be recorded on the camera. Na pvssy he eat, he no kill person.
Clown. grin

2 Likes

Re: "I Like P*ssy, F*ck You" - Pastor Reacts To The Leaked Sex Tape by iPhoneRepairer: 12:01am On Oct 19, 2019
MedicH:

It's wrong on so many levels. First, that's not the way a pastor should speak, it sounds wordly. A pastor is representing Jesus. Would he say something like that?
Secondly it seems the pastor was committing adultery which is against the principles of christianity. I'm convinced that deep down you know it's not right.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Like P*ssy, F*ck You" - Pastor Reacts To The Leaked Sex Tape by jerryunit48: 1:36am On Oct 19, 2019
I want to hear what other pastors have to say about this
Re: "I Like P*ssy, F*ck You" - Pastor Reacts To The Leaked Sex Tape by TypicalPitah(m): 2:34am On Oct 19, 2019
Issokay, kontiniu
Re: "I Like P*ssy, F*ck You" - Pastor Reacts To The Leaked Sex Tape by omerukokwuru(m): 3:28am On Oct 19, 2019
American pastor Fatoyinbo
Re: "I Like P*ssy, F*ck You" - Pastor Reacts To The Leaked Sex Tape by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:47am On Oct 19, 2019
End time pastor!!! And this one go still lay hand for persin head, which kind anointing him wan pass
Re: "I Like P*ssy, F*ck You" - Pastor Reacts To The Leaked Sex Tape by Beverlyjean(f): 4:43am On Oct 19, 2019
Most of these so called pastors are more qualified to b called motivational speakers... U all can't b pastors... Being motivational speaker is equally good ...better that desecrating God's church...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Like P*ssy, F*ck You" - Pastor Reacts To The Leaked Sex Tape by respect80(m): 6:13am On Oct 19, 2019
Let's live this sh!t please.

Anyone could call himself a pastor but it's still understandable that It's not just to answer the name that matters, but your character determines whether you are a pastor or not.
I don't know why we're making this a trend simply because they say "pastor" cos as far as I know, there are so many men out there, young and old who lick puxxy and I hardly see any big deal with that.
Re: "I Like P*ssy, F*ck You" - Pastor Reacts To The Leaked Sex Tape by WildChild00(m): 6:31am On Oct 19, 2019
Beverlyjean:
Most of these so called pastors are more qualified to b called motivational speakers... U all can't b pastors... Being motivational speaker is equally good ...better that desecrating God's church...

Am telling you, there are more motivation speakers than real anointed men of God, the moment you know how to convince people and speak positively into their life's, then you are ready to go pastor a church and make money.

3 Likes

Re: "I Like P*ssy, F*ck You" - Pastor Reacts To The Leaked Sex Tape by Solsix(m): 6:36am On Oct 19, 2019
Very soon his members will come online to defend him. It is finished completely

2 Likes

Re: "I Like P*ssy, F*ck You" - Pastor Reacts To The Leaked Sex Tape by 24kmagic: 6:48am On Oct 19, 2019
God of men
Re: "I Like P*ssy, F*ck You" - Pastor Reacts To The Leaked Sex Tape by millionboi2: 6:53am On Oct 19, 2019
lilwetdick:
if you want to learn how to lick pussy, learn from that pastor, he is an expert, the woman virginal was beautifully shaped, you could the clit all swollen and placed right in the center of the virginal. she was rolling up and down on his tongue..that was awesome, i wish our old men could learn from that pastor maybe their wives wont be complaining, i have to admit, that woman pussy is beautiful and neatly shaved. grin grin grin grin grin

who asked you

2 Likes

Re: "I Like P*ssy, F*ck You" - Pastor Reacts To The Leaked Sex Tape by millionboi2: 6:54am On Oct 19, 2019
13ShadesOfMay:
Hahahahaha
Re: "I Like P*ssy, F*ck You" - Pastor Reacts To The Leaked Sex Tape by Korllami007: 6:54am On Oct 19, 2019
yomi007k:

When he starts having problems like R. Kelly and Bill Cosby una go dey pity am.

Because he's having sex so people have the right to accuse him of rape.
Re: "I Like P*ssy, F*ck You" - Pastor Reacts To The Leaked Sex Tape by APOPTOSIS: 6:59am On Oct 19, 2019
The FATOYINBOS mentor.... grin grin grin.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gap Tooth Vs Dimple (which Is The Cutest Deformity) / Marital Happiness Or Success? / Woman Spotted Cooking Her Vagina Leaves Twitter User In Shock(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.