Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

The Cars Yahaya Bello Wants To Use For Campaign (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Cars Yahaya Bello Wants To Use For Campaign (Photos) (67241 Views)

See The Moment PDP Leaders Collapsed On Stage During Campaign (Photos, Video) / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Sokoto To Support Atiku For Campaign. Photos / Kayode Fayemi Wears Bullet Proof Vest Under His Buba For Campaign. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cars Yahaya Bello Wants To Use For Campaign (Photos) by refer2: 9:24pm On Oct 18, 2019
This exotics just left Abuja while filling this report from @9ja48

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cars Yahaya Bello Wants To Use For Campaign (Photos) by Racoon(m): 9:25pm On Oct 18, 2019
shocked Imagine this useless governor who have made life hell for Kogi people.

307 Likes 17 Shares

Re: The Cars Yahaya Bello Wants To Use For Campaign (Photos) by kaffyadeakeem(f): 9:31pm On Oct 18, 2019
And he can't pay worker's salary

187 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Cars Yahaya Bello Wants To Use For Campaign (Photos) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:33pm On Oct 18, 2019
Racoon:
shocked Imagine this useless governor who have made life hell for Kogi people.

The same way Ikpeazu and Otorm which you spend your entire life defending online also made life hell for Abians and Benue...

Hypocrite!

136 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Cars Yahaya Bello Wants To Use For Campaign (Photos) by Mynd44: 9:34pm On Oct 18, 2019
Re: The Cars Yahaya Bello Wants To Use For Campaign (Photos) by Dpharisee: 9:37pm On Oct 18, 2019
I would have abused Yahaya Bello for being inconsiderate and for mundane profligacy if not that there is Okezie Ikpeazu that is more useless than him in Abia State cool

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Cars Yahaya Bello Wants To Use For Campaign (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 9:37pm On Oct 18, 2019
Ok. APC and incompetence are like 5 and 6.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cars Yahaya Bello Wants To Use For Campaign (Photos) by Joevics(m): 9:37pm On Oct 18, 2019
He's got swag. Nice one.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Cars Yahaya Bello Wants To Use For Campaign (Photos) by Edu3Again: 9:37pm On Oct 18, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

The same way Ikpeazu and Otorm which you spend your entire life defending online also made life hell for Abians and Benue...

Hypocrite!
If u left drinking palm wine, you'd know u cant compare Ikpeazu and Otorm with Yaya Bello.

Bello is so useless as a Gov that we need to invent another word bad enough to describe him.

Ortom exposed Buhari & Osinbajo being behind the killings in Benue while still in APC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WATeRHmaiSM

Ikpeazu was elected as Gov, Yaya Bello was not elected!
Hence is Ikpeazu did not rig to get re-elected; we all know that Yaya Bello without Rigging can never be elected!

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Cars Yahaya Bello Wants To Use For Campaign (Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 9:37pm On Oct 18, 2019
Woow! Beautiful suvs! Love the branding. Sharp and colorful. Congrats to the suvs procurement contractor. December done peppersoup for am. May God bless our hustles!

I sell UK Men's shirts. Check my signature below for more details.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cars Yahaya Bello Wants To Use For Campaign (Photos) by noble71(m): 9:37pm On Oct 18, 2019
angry
So He has money to buy executive cars for campaign but can't pay salary.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Cars Yahaya Bello Wants To Use For Campaign (Photos) by muystoy(m): 9:37pm On Oct 18, 2019
This guy useless gan sha, not even an iota of shame in most Nigerian polithiefcians, you still have the audacity to request for a second term after ur abysmal performance throughout ur first tenure

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cars Yahaya Bello Wants To Use For Campaign (Photos) by wonuks(m): 9:37pm On Oct 18, 2019
shocked
Re: The Cars Yahaya Bello Wants To Use For Campaign (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 9:37pm On Oct 18, 2019
Like this guy is based in Abuja or what

3 Likes

Re: The Cars Yahaya Bello Wants To Use For Campaign (Photos) by viviangist: 9:38pm On Oct 18, 2019
This man no dey pay workers

11 Likes

Re: The Cars Yahaya Bello Wants To Use For Campaign (Photos) by ugochukwufrenzy: 9:38pm On Oct 18, 2019
yahaya Bello, and okezie ikpeazu are both in the same WhatsApp group....

14 Likes

Re: The Cars Yahaya Bello Wants To Use For Campaign (Photos) by Oyikoha(m): 9:38pm On Oct 18, 2019
Is it our 10billion ?

7 Likes

Re: The Cars Yahaya Bello Wants To Use For Campaign (Photos) by NonFarmPayrol: 9:38pm On Oct 18, 2019
10 billion was released for jeeps and vote buying

A poor state like Kofgi using wranglers to campaign

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Cars Yahaya Bello Wants To Use For Campaign (Photos) by Muyiwaipere(m): 9:38pm On Oct 18, 2019
Shey you know that 50billion Naira the FG wants to give kogi state,?.. That's were it's going

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cars Yahaya Bello Wants To Use For Campaign (Photos) by abbiboy: 9:38pm On Oct 18, 2019
Rigging galore...#10bln for buying votes!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cars Yahaya Bello Wants To Use For Campaign (Photos) by willexyaho(m): 9:39pm On Oct 18, 2019
Ok
Re: The Cars Yahaya Bello Wants To Use For Campaign (Photos) by callmeVIBRANT(m): 9:39pm On Oct 18, 2019
Kogi 2019 Like for Wada, Share for Bello

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Cars Yahaya Bello Wants To Use For Campaign (Photos) by pawesome(m): 9:39pm On Oct 18, 2019
i love politics in Nigeria
Re: The Cars Yahaya Bello Wants To Use For Campaign (Photos) by lyriclekidd(m): 9:39pm On Oct 18, 2019
Jesus

Efcc no go see this one oh

3 Likes

Re: The Cars Yahaya Bello Wants To Use For Campaign (Photos) by Sultty(m): 9:39pm On Oct 18, 2019
I need one abeg I'm tired of all these chop alone. No time to check time
Re: The Cars Yahaya Bello Wants To Use For Campaign (Photos) by Iamsammy(m): 9:40pm On Oct 18, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Hypocrite!
and u judge that with this? That useless so called youth using wrangler for campaign? Ah! Naija Don finish

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cars Yahaya Bello Wants To Use For Campaign (Photos) by madenigga(m): 9:40pm On Oct 18, 2019
Kogi state is like Abuja. If u support bad leadership na all of us go suffer am, cause we will all pass through it to go to Abuja, except u use air.

My opinion on Nairaland can't change the choice of Kogi people they know how they run there affairs, so my will is that may the best man win

3 Likes

Re: The Cars Yahaya Bello Wants To Use For Campaign (Photos) by goshen26: 9:40pm On Oct 18, 2019
I love the caption "let's do more"

Still searching for the more

2 Likes

Re: The Cars Yahaya Bello Wants To Use For Campaign (Photos) by Femijohn198: 9:41pm On Oct 18, 2019
kogi people mumu,there go still vote for him.

7 Likes

Re: The Cars Yahaya Bello Wants To Use For Campaign (Photos) by fykes(m): 9:41pm On Oct 18, 2019
Abeg make I go campaign Joor.

I can't wait for campaigns to finish make I remove the poster

HUNGER HAS BEEN WEAPONISED IN NIGERIA SINCE 2015

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ahmad Lawan Announces Two Defections In Senate / A Letter To Peter Obi By Meshack Katuka, Kaduna Ex Corper Who Served In Anambra / 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.