Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,299 members, 7,780,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:02 PM

Ashley Stephanie: I Don’t Wear Panties To Events (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ashley Stephanie: I Don’t Wear Panties To Events (Photos) (68144 Views)

Timaya On Fashion: Stop Comparing Me To Celebrities, They Don’t Wear Original / Lady Seen Washing & Showing Her Panties To Her Neighbours, Is This A Good Act? / Do People Still Wear Panties? Please Let The Coochie Breathe - Toke Makinwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ashley Stephanie: I Don’t Wear Panties To Events (Photos) by chiomarita: 9:42pm On Oct 18, 2019
Just recently, Cameronian singer cum actress, Ashley Stephanie got featured in a Nigerian movie, where she played Femi Jacobs side chick, since then, the internet has been agog wondering what’s going on between two talented actors.

In a chat with Pearls News, Ashley said although she’s not in a relationship with Femi Jacobs but she’s a sucker for true love.

Speaking on the celebrities that inspired her to effortlessly combine music and movies, Ashley Stephanie mentioned the likes of Beyonce and Kelly Roland.

Wondering what the leggy artiste won’t do in the name of fashion? Hear her: “I can’t be caught wearing pantz or a G-string to a fashion show.”

https://pearlsnews.com/why-i-dont-wear-pants-to-events-ashley-stephanie/

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ashley Stephanie: I Don’t Wear Panties To Events (Photos) by donstan18: 9:53pm On Oct 18, 2019
Pussay matters are the only thing that can make her famous and relevant in the entertainment industry.

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ashley Stephanie: I Don’t Wear Panties To Events (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 18, 2019
Oh... One of those "actresses". smiley

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ashley Stephanie: I Don’t Wear Panties To Events (Photos) by Zentence: 10:18pm On Oct 18, 2019
WowSweetGuy:
rape her and let dem catch u na. he goat....its men like u that kip disgracing real men. admire her and leave it like that ewu
D guy suppose go download brain 4 waptrick

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ashley Stephanie: I Don’t Wear Panties To Events (Photos) by Samfloxin(m): 4:25am On Oct 19, 2019
In summary... you are possessed.

4 Likes

Re: Ashley Stephanie: I Don’t Wear Panties To Events (Photos) by jnoz23(m): 7:12am On Oct 19, 2019
Zentence:
D guy suppose go download brain 4 waptrick

Pretender

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ashley Stephanie: I Don’t Wear Panties To Events (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:19am On Oct 19, 2019
Shameless streetwalker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ashley Stephanie: I Don’t Wear Panties To Events (Photos) by tillaman(m): 7:29am On Oct 19, 2019
The only person that owns that signature is Zodwa wabantu, why not try something else like maybe expose wearing ordinary transparent plastic bag so we can see your kpekus and bleached Arse

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ashley Stephanie: I Don’t Wear Panties To Events (Photos) by BafanaBafana: 7:38am On Oct 19, 2019
Where is this breeze when you need it

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ashley Stephanie: I Don’t Wear Panties To Events (Photos) by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 19, 2019
Who cares? undecided
Re: Ashley Stephanie: I Don’t Wear Panties To Events (Photos) by Xtaceeey: 7:40am On Oct 19, 2019
Check my signature... It's on the rise!!
Re: Ashley Stephanie: I Don’t Wear Panties To Events (Photos) by Sholaco: 7:40am On Oct 19, 2019
cheesy
Re: Ashley Stephanie: I Don’t Wear Panties To Events (Photos) by obowunmi(m): 7:40am On Oct 19, 2019
She is wearing a body cover. It just matches with her skin.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ashley Stephanie: I Don’t Wear Panties To Events (Photos) by Patrioticman007(m): 7:41am On Oct 19, 2019
Why won't a pastor do a video of his licking licking, with all these show slay mamas.
Re: Ashley Stephanie: I Don’t Wear Panties To Events (Photos) by Virginnn(f): 7:42am On Oct 19, 2019
Is she looking for our applause or sympathy?
Either way I've none to give.
Another satanic inspired post moved hurriedly to front page.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ashley Stephanie: I Don’t Wear Panties To Events (Photos) by SamOyovwi: 7:43am On Oct 19, 2019
This one na ashawo na. She for show the punna well. Nonsensical thing

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ashley Stephanie: I Don’t Wear Panties To Events (Photos) by franchasng: 7:43am On Oct 19, 2019
I love pretty ladies like me who don't like putting on panties wink

grin grin
Re: Ashley Stephanie: I Don’t Wear Panties To Events (Photos) by Sonfethopia: 7:44am On Oct 19, 2019
obowunmi:
She is wearing a body cover. It just matches with her skin.

Body cover fire.

1 Like

Re: Ashley Stephanie: I Don’t Wear Panties To Events (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 7:44am On Oct 19, 2019
This is where fan and invisible wind is madly needed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) / Fan Advises Reekado Banks To Go Back To Don Jazzy See His Response / Oluwatobiloba Falana And Olajumoke Orisaguna In Wedding Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.