Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed (40595 Views)

President Buhari's Visit To Lagos: The Roads Are Free!(Pix) / Fashola: Nigerian Roads Are Not That Terrible / Amaechi: Under Buhari, Nigerians Are Hungry, Poverty Is Growing — Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by Enzorazor: 10:32pm On Oct 18, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari on his twitter handle, @MBuhari, made it clear his administration's intentions with paramount regards to the issues of infrastructural facilities development.

In the words of the President:

''I firmly believe that if we get infrastructure right in Nigeria, our roads, rail, ports; Nigerians will mind their businesses, many people will not even care who is in government. A country like ours, full of entrepreneurial energy and potential, will prosper.''

In furtherance, the president also made it clear that if all necessary and important infrastructural facilities are made available for Nigerians, that they will mind their businesses without considering who is in government. As seen on his twitter handle, the president said, ''This is why Infrastructure will continue to be one of our primary focus areas. We must & will rewrite the story, for this dear country of ours. I wish we had even more resources,and we are working on this, but we are doing our best within the resources currently available to us.''

https://twitter.com/MBuhari/status/1185102359074136065

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/10/18/things-i-will-do-for-nigerians-to-mind-their-businesses-not-government-buhari/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by rentAcock(m): 11:07pm On Oct 18, 2019
The Twitter in Chief. We are blessed with vast resources but we are still a 3rd world cesspool. Many countries wish they have just 10% of our natural resources, yet we mismanage ours. Stop wishing for more resources, use the income from crude oil to build up the country. Invest in other sources of income like Saudi Arabia for christ sake.

Every major car manufacturer is coming out with electric and solar powered cars. Many countries have pledged to go green in the next decade. If we don't accelerate our development now, we will be wiped out from the face of the earth when our oil is no longer in demand.

140 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by viviangist: 11:08pm On Oct 18, 2019
grin grin

Since Buhari enter Office Am spending 10K on Nepa Bills Instead of my Normal 5k , They no change my Prepaid Box ooooo

I Guess something is Fishy here , My Neighbor dey always remind me to recharge my Box On time ... I Wonder why she get so much interest on that these days.

Her son is a graduate of Electrical Engr , and he sabi illegal connections very well .

Abeg Nairalanders wetin i go do , am planning to remove my fuse this night and check her window to know if the light is showing ...

Please i need more suggestions ....

235 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by americaninja1: 11:08pm On Oct 18, 2019
Ok
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by Aminobrown(m): 11:08pm On Oct 18, 2019
Beta b fast abt it

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by ijewejones: 11:08pm On Oct 18, 2019
Oga Bubu

I am tired of online governance..since you already know what to do to make it best for the citizens,GET TO WORK & suspend online yen yen yen

undecided

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 18, 2019
Amen in the mighty name of Jesus!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by GGirll: 11:09pm On Oct 18, 2019
grin grin
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by chily11: 11:09pm On Oct 18, 2019
I no blame you sha na twitter wey approve your account I dey blame.

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by yesloaded: 11:09pm On Oct 18, 2019
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by miki1(m): 11:09pm On Oct 18, 2019
The day the president starts to tweet the tweet himself the real change will come.

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by ekaette1621: 11:09pm On Oct 18, 2019
That's my father inlaw angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by OlujobaSamuel: 11:09pm On Oct 18, 2019
Hmmmmmmm, na so but we go still care about the potential idiots to be elected so we don't pay crazy tax and levy as we dey do now.
Just because we need money for infrastructure no mean sey you go dey tax everything and anything you see

6 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 18, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by midnighter(f): 11:09pm On Oct 18, 2019
Why not stop tweeting and go ahead and do it, mind our business from what

They just wanted to spoil somebodys evening

29 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by calebrita(m): 11:09pm On Oct 18, 2019
Enzorazor:
President Muhammadu Buhari on his twitter handle, @MBuhari, made it clear his administration's intentions with paramount regards to the issues of infrastructural facilities development.

In the words of the President:

''I firmly believe that if we get infrastructure right in Nigeria, our roads, rail, ports; Nigerians will mind their businesses, many people will not even care who is in government. A country like ours, full of entrepreneurial energy and potential, will prosper.''

In furtherance, the president also made it clear that if all necessary and important infrastructural facilities are made available for Nigerians, that they will mind their businesses without considering who is in government. As seen on his twitter handle, the president said, ''This is why Infrastructure will continue to be one of our primary focus areas. We must & will rewrite the story, for this dear country of ours. I wish we had even more resources,and we are working on this, but we are doing our best within the resources currently available to us.''

https://twitter.com/MBuhari/status/1185102359074136065

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/10/18/things-i-will-do-for-nigerians-to-mind-their-businesses-not-government-buhari/

Really

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by Boreanazfan: 11:09pm On Oct 18, 2019
You see, it's so easy to be the President of Nigeria, yet, you guys never get it right. Pity.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by americaninja1: 11:10pm On Oct 18, 2019
5th year now. Same stories No physical projects.

14 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by Mymehn: 11:10pm On Oct 18, 2019
Jibrin can't tweet na

14 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by chunny01(m): 11:10pm On Oct 18, 2019
Ok
We are waiting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by buharified009(m): 11:10pm On Oct 18, 2019
God bless Buhari, may you live long to reap the rewards of your hard work, dedication, and passion for the growth of Nigeria.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by joshepade(m): 11:10pm On Oct 18, 2019
This is probably because his secret wedding plans licked out. Help us mind our biz Mr. buhari

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by DeOTR: 11:10pm On Oct 18, 2019
A coded message that means something else.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by funmike83(f): 11:10pm On Oct 18, 2019
BUHARIIIIIIIII, HIAN . OKAY OOO
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by Chapelbeatz(m): 11:11pm On Oct 18, 2019
first of,im questioning who wrote this tweet and second,wishing we had more resources is ingratitude especially from someone like dadi bubu.

14 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by money121(m): 11:11pm On Oct 18, 2019
Ok
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by kaymart: 11:11pm On Oct 18, 2019
The slumbered giant called Nigeria.
Before I was born they said governance was the problem. After a few decades on earth, the problem still hasn't changed. Nigeria is a cast. Our governments, the past and the present are all scams.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by Xclusiveme: 11:11pm On Oct 18, 2019
See folktale
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by Nvc078: 11:11pm On Oct 18, 2019
Read the tweet upside down,then you will understand what Mr president means

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by Vulcanheph(m): 11:11pm On Oct 18, 2019
I know that by now that mumu bbqgrills will be running like flash to Jerk off on this thread.......Quote me when he does.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by MorataFC: 11:11pm On Oct 18, 2019
Ok let me mind my business

Who chelsea dhey play tomorrow?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties / Young Girl Who Gives Birth At An IDP Camp In Adamawa (Photos) / Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.