Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Thread To Discuss Your Sadness At Not Marrying Your Ex. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thread To Discuss Your Sadness At Not Marrying Your Ex. (3120 Views)

My Uncle Girlfriend Keep Showering Curses On Him For Not Marrying Her / Pls Benefits Of Marrying Your Tribe? / What Are The Odds Of Marrying Your Age Mate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread To Discuss Your Sadness At Not Marrying Your Ex. by nlPoster: 12:46am On Oct 19, 2019
Re:

A lady . . . married a chronic church goer & pretentiously religious man rather than the military man who genuinely cared for her but wasn't very churchy or religious.

She chop shege for that marriage, the guy's promiscuity and infidelity no get part 2. . . . they were separated and divorce was the next step forward . . .

She (said) she was fooled and carried away by the religiosity of the one she married, thinking military man wasn't godly or religious enough.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread To Discuss Your Sadness At Not Marrying Your Ex. by Nobody: 1:23am On Oct 19, 2019
nairalandposter:
Re:

Ok tpia.
Re: Thread To Discuss Your Sadness At Not Marrying Your Ex. by Nobody: 1:34am On Oct 19, 2019

6 Likes

Re: Thread To Discuss Your Sadness At Not Marrying Your Ex. by nlPoster: 2:24am On Oct 19, 2019
Breaststroke:
Kai Tpia grin

You just had to copy my narrative on another thread to start this one abi?

Well don't expect a lot of participation because we are a pretentious people and we hardly like to admit such truths to ourselves, let alone others.

Still single, no sadness about an ex I didn't marry because after honest due diligence conversations, our desires/interests never align and we mutually agree to part ways.

Sorry, I wanted to discuss the topic but not on that thread. The quote was to acknowledge the source, it's a sensitive issue for many.

Thanks for your contribution.

Nairalandposter btw.
Re: Thread To Discuss Your Sadness At Not Marrying Your Ex. by Obinnau(m): 5:31am On Oct 19, 2019
May I never say I regret not marrying my exes, God please bless me with a wonder and comforter.

5 Likes

Re: Thread To Discuss Your Sadness At Not Marrying Your Ex. by Omojudy: 5:33am On Oct 19, 2019
nairalandposter:

Sorry, I wanted to discuss the topic but not on that thread. The quote was to acknowledge the source, it's a sensitive issue for many.

Thanks for your contribution.

Nairalandposter btw.
Pay the initial poster royalties
Nonetheless it’s just a phase, it will pass. I left my school ex and married someone, while in that marriage I wished I had been with the guy I left. Anyway that marriage died due to infertility as hubby then absconded. I got remarried now and I am sort of close to that first ex family, his wife actually, strange I know but it happens. So I see that ex once in a while he even does scanty biz with my hubby. Point is no physical attraction no more no now. His laugh sometimes Dey vex me. He is a cool guy though.
It will pass if one doesn’t try to pursue it.

9 Likes

Re: Thread To Discuss Your Sadness At Not Marrying Your Ex. by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 19, 2019

1 Like

Re: Thread To Discuss Your Sadness At Not Marrying Your Ex. by Karleb(m): 7:23am On Oct 19, 2019
You guys should move on with your lives, even the Bellas moved on.
Re: Thread To Discuss Your Sadness At Not Marrying Your Ex. by Acidosis(m): 9:39am On Oct 19, 2019
This kind of regret would only keep you in perpetual bondage and torture for life. The military man in your narrative could have killed her, don't you think? There are no "what if's" or regrets in my book.

My ideology is simple: "everyone is a pretentious snake and faker until marriage happens." So if you didn't marry him/her, there's no way you would know whether that imaginative "perfect marriage" in your head with your ex is the best thing after sliced bread.

Your ex's marriage with another man/woman is perfect because your ex did not marry you. If you had married your ex, you guys may have killed each other. Not marrying that ex is the reason he/she had a perfect marriage. So go sort yourself and quit the regrets.

6 Likes

Re: Thread To Discuss Your Sadness At Not Marrying Your Ex. by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 19, 2019

5 Likes

Re: Thread To Discuss Your Sadness At Not Marrying Your Ex. by Kendumazy(m): 10:34am On Oct 19, 2019
There shouldn't be any regret naaw cos the one you are regretting over might be worst. Remember, you can't know a person until you know them.
Re: Thread To Discuss Your Sadness At Not Marrying Your Ex. by MedicH: 10:40am On Oct 19, 2019
Omojudy:

Nonetheless it’s just a phase, it will pass. I left my school ex and married someone, while in that marriage I wished I had been with the guy I left. Anyway that marriage died due to infertility as hubby then absconded. I got remarried now and I am sort of close to that first ex family, his wife actually, strange I know but it happens. So I see that ex once in a while he even does scanty biz with my hubby. Point is no physical attraction no more no now. His laugh sometimes Dey vex me. He is a cool guy though.

Thunder is waiting. Don't forget that
Re: Thread To Discuss Your Sadness At Not Marrying Your Ex. by Omojudy: 11:16am On Oct 19, 2019
MedicH:

Thunder is waiting. Don't forget that
For you?

1 Like

Re: Thread To Discuss Your Sadness At Not Marrying Your Ex. by djoe21(m): 11:22am On Oct 19, 2019
Omojudy:

I like how blunt you are sometimes. I guess that's why I was able to go through your blog. Enjoyed your write up. Wish you well.

2 Likes

Re: Thread To Discuss Your Sadness At Not Marrying Your Ex. by Omojudy: 12:39pm On Oct 19, 2019
djoe21:

I like how blunt you are sometimes. I guess that's why I was able to go through your blog. Enjoyed your write up. Wish you well.
My bluntness Dey make me enemies fast. I am learning to move on from enemies rather than forcing friendships!

1 Like

Re: Thread To Discuss Your Sadness At Not Marrying Your Ex. by djoe21(m): 1:21pm On Oct 19, 2019
Omojudy:

My bluntness Dey make me enemies fast. I am learning to move on from enemies rather than forcing friendships!

Of course it would. I don't think many people will like such openness especially in this part of the world. I like it though. And the one you did with a video (can't recollect the title) just shows how true you are to yourself and ways. It's quite refreshing to see.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Are These Lost Monikers On Nairaland? / Cheating Husbands: Ladies Only / Mum In The House Need Urgent Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.