Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Jonathan Vatsa: Igbo Presidency In 2023 Is A Right, Not A Privilege - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Vatsa: Igbo Presidency In 2023 Is A Right, Not A Privilege (19750 Views)

We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu / Jonathan Vatsa: Buhari’s Body Language Fuels Tension In South-East, South-West / Major Ibrahim Babangida And Mamman Vatsa In Okigwe In 1969 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Vatsa: Igbo Presidency In 2023 Is A Right, Not A Privilege by Hash86(m): 9:31am On Oct 19, 2019
Awol1:

Painful as it is, you are saying the truth.

But the only time that will happen is if a northerner is APC presidential candidate. But at that point, which region will they align with?

Look, with PDP governors in Bauchi and Adamawa, Northeast will no longer be an easy ride.

In Northwest, without Buhari on the ballot, Kano would swing or most probably be divided 50.50. Don't forget Zamfara is now PDP.

As much as you would want to tell me having PDP governors in those states changes nothing when it comes to voting, you and I know that except for betrayal, governors can influence a lot of things.

Now North Central is a kinda battle ground. With Benue, Plateau, Abuja and Nasarawa likely to go the way of PDP.

Now, down south...

Deny southwest the presidential ticket, and you lose them. You can't probably propose they serve as vice for another 8 years.

Southeast/Southsouth, with deepsitted anger of Buhari's marginalization and the psychological/sociological view of APC as a Muslim party, will not vote for APC even if they choose the Pope as running mate to your northern candidate.

Come back to me when you have real answers to these observations and analysis.

Don't throw tantrums, I don't operate at that pedestal.

Just logic and reason.

I'll be waiting...

I like this guy. His level of maturity is not here.... Not like other nairaland guys that will first abuse your generation before making their point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vatsa: Igbo Presidency In 2023 Is A Right, Not A Privilege by ProWalker: 9:33am On Oct 19, 2019
Esseite:

You might aswell be him, multiple monikers are abound. the North I know and have friends in dont even want to hear the name Tinubu. Go and fact find.

Your Hallucination is real. Yeah of course the kind of Northerners you Move with must be the reflection of you.

Meanwhile stay on topic “Igbo Presidency In 2023 is a Right”

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Vatsa: Igbo Presidency In 2023 Is A Right, Not A Privilege by EagleSquare1(m): 9:36am On Oct 19, 2019
Whether Yoruba, Igbo or Nigerian like me, why start with insulting anyone. Make your points and opinions known and move on!

We insult and insult and insult until we get heavily insulted, and the cycle continues while Nigeria moves on

jacksonkennedy:
I started out insulting Igbos on this platform too during the 2015 campaigns...I traveled to U.S in 2016 and my boss is an Igbo woman...the best person I have ever seen. That was when I realized how stupid I was.
I will never be caught dead or alive insulting Igbos again

No my husband is from Oyo state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vatsa: Igbo Presidency In 2023 Is A Right, Not A Privilege by ProWalker: 9:37am On Oct 19, 2019
Awol1:

Painful as it is, you are saying the truth.

But the only time that will happen is if a northerner is APC presidential candidate. But at that point, which region will they align with?

Look, with PDP governors in Bauchi and Adamawa, Northeast will no longer be an easy ride.

In Northwest, without Buhari on the ballot, Kano would swing or most probably be divided 50.50. Don't forget Zamfara is now PDP.

As much as you would want to tell me having PDP governors in those states changes nothing when it comes to voting, you and I know that except for betrayal, governors can influence a lot of things.

Now North Central is a kinda battle ground. With Benue, Plateau, Abuja and Nasarawa likely to go the way of PDP.

Now, down south...

Deny southwest the presidential ticket, and you lose them. You can't probably propose they serve as vice for another 8 years.

Southeast/Southsouth, with deepsitted anger of Buhari's marginalization and the psychological/sociological view of APC as a Muslim party, will not vote for APC even if they choose the Pope as running mate to your northern candidate.

Come back to me when you have real answers to these observations and analysis.

Don't throw tantrums, I don't operate at that pedestal.

Just logic and reason.

I'll be waiting...

Lmao!!

Funny enough. The dynamics of 2023 politics are still far away from what you posited up there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vatsa: Igbo Presidency In 2023 Is A Right, Not A Privilege by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 19, 2019
ProWalker:

Your Hallucination is real. Yeah of course the kind of Northerners you Move with must be the reflection of you.

Meanwhile stay on topic “Igbo Presidency In 2023 is a Right”

Like I said, go and fact-find.. you can do a simple survey of 10 of your own clout of Northerners..

Igbo presidency is a right like everyother region, it's the caliber of people that matters, I know for sure if a SE candidate is corrupt or deemed not fit, his loss would begin from the SE.
Re: Jonathan Vatsa: Igbo Presidency In 2023 Is A Right, Not A Privilege by Kennyswagz1(m): 9:38am On Oct 19, 2019
gentiles:

Go n check all her past comments, she just carry their matter for head, she is always attacking Yorubas, while aggressively supporting Igboso. Yet, she claimed to be a Yoruba.
Na idiot she be... bro I have been on nairaland since 2006 .. and igbos have been insulting YORUBAS.. it has nothing to do with GEJ loss. Hatred has always been in their hearts..

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Vatsa: Igbo Presidency In 2023 Is A Right, Not A Privilege by Ojiofor: 9:38am On Oct 19, 2019
omenka:
Sir wake up, you might wet your bed anytime soon. grin cheesy cheesy

You can't fault the statement you just quote,can you?
What he said is a fact Mr Benueman.
Re: Jonathan Vatsa: Igbo Presidency In 2023 Is A Right, Not A Privilege by Kennyswagz1(m): 9:40am On Oct 19, 2019
jacksonkennedy:
I started out insulting Igbos on this platform too during the 2015 campaigns...I traveled to U.S in 2016 and my boss is an Igbo woman...the best person I have ever seen. That was when I realized how stupid I was.

what kinda work do you do in US and is she the owner of the Company

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vatsa: Igbo Presidency In 2023 Is A Right, Not A Privilege by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 19, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
Na idiot she be... bro I have been on nairaland since 2006 .. and igbos have been insulting YORUBAS.. it has nothing to do with GEJ loss. Hatred has always been in their hearts..

It's all in your head bro...
Re: Jonathan Vatsa: Igbo Presidency In 2023 Is A Right, Not A Privilege by Kuginzi: 9:42am On Oct 19, 2019
oyin44:
Civil war part 3 movie coming out soon ...watch out.unity in one camp, secession for other
War between who and who?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vatsa: Igbo Presidency In 2023 Is A Right, Not A Privilege by Commentor: 9:43am On Oct 19, 2019
jacksonkennedy:
believe whatever buddy. Not everyone shares in your unreasonable hate

I don't hate anyone.

I'm simply being realistic.

The Igbos know what they did post 2015.

Democracy requires numbers and those numbers are achieved by association, fraternity, communion and partnership.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with always voting in one direction. But insulting everyone else, creating anarchy and breakdown in law and order can never be tolerated.

2023 isn't far.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Vatsa: Igbo Presidency In 2023 Is A Right, Not A Privilege by Kennyswagz1(m): 9:44am On Oct 19, 2019
Esseite:

It's all in your head bro...
whatever mate.. I have been on nairaland long enough and I know tribalism here didn't just start today or has anything to do with GEJ loss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vatsa: Igbo Presidency In 2023 Is A Right, Not A Privilege by EagleSquare1(m): 9:44am On Oct 19, 2019
Ok I understand now. You are on track!

jacksonkennedy:

Re: Jonathan Vatsa: Igbo Presidency In 2023 Is A Right, Not A Privilege by kotv: 9:46am On Oct 19, 2019
candidtalk:

No. That saying is a fallacy in politics. An Igbo candidate will not beat a Northern, SW or SS candidate as things stands today. Nigerians dont like or trust Igbos politically enough to gamble on one today. This is the current mood of the nation Igbos brought upon themselves with their own actions.

Clever and pragmatic Igbos know this and this is why they have settled for playing spoiler to Yoruba ambition by running as VP to a Northern candidate. This may not even happen because Igbos talk too much and in a negative manner as well. By 2022, any PDP candidate, likely a Northerner, may be thinking it is safer to go with an SS VP to Court Nigerian votes.

I always see you passing your hateful ideology as that of Nigerians and it's insulting to us all. You don't speak for the rest of us. Whatever hate you think others have for Igbos that's your delusions. If anything, Nigerians don't trust Yorubas politically, not Igbos. Your ignorant politics and greediness is the reason Nigeria is where it is at today. It was Yoruba people that packaged Buhari and forced him on all of us and his poor leadership is what we all are suffering today. The lack of trust people have is the one that forced hunger and poverty on us.
Re: Jonathan Vatsa: Igbo Presidency In 2023 Is A Right, Not A Privilege by ProWalker: 9:46am On Oct 19, 2019
Esseite:

Like I said, go and fact-find.. you can do a simple survey of 10 of your own clout of Northerners..

Igbo presidency is a right like everyother region, it's the caliber of people that matters, I know for sure if a SE candidate is corrupt or deemed not fit, his loss would begin from the SE.

Good luck to una. Since it’s a right, then we don’t need to conduct election. Buhari will simply hand over to one igbo, since it will be difficult to solicit for almajiri gworo chewing abokis and Afonja yeroba moslems votes

Ndi ara grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Vatsa: Igbo Presidency In 2023 Is A Right, Not A Privilege by hammerT: 9:47am On Oct 19, 2019
Y ARE THE PEOPLE OF THE EAST SO BLESSED?

WEN THE WORLD RAN ON COAL, THE EAST HAD ABUNDANT OF IT.

WEN THE WORLD RAN ON OIL/PETROL, THE EAST HAD ABUNDANT OF IT.

TODAY THE WORLD HAS AN INCREASE IN GAS DEMAND, THE EAST STILL HAS ABUNDANT OF IT IN THE WHOLE WEST AFRICA AND AFRICA.

THE IGBO HAVE BEEN NOTHING BUT A BLESSING TO NIGERIA, BUT NIGERIA DONT VALUE THE BLESSING UNTIL IT IS GONE.

Re: Jonathan Vatsa: Igbo Presidency In 2023 Is A Right, Not A Privilege by Commentor: 9:48am On Oct 19, 2019
nonjebose:
While not in support of the activities of Ipob, I beg to disagree with those saying that the Igbos Achilles heel is the open hatred showed towards PMB during the polls. PMB exhibited this same attitude towards Jonathan with several severe threats and the likes. I would like to see how things pan in the next election

I think you are the one narrowing it to the hate of Buhari.

If the igbos don't insult the northerners they would insult the Yorubas.

Other times, they insult muslims and anyone not of their kin.

It's with suspicion every Igbo candidate would be viewed by other tribes.

There's no denying it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vatsa: Igbo Presidency In 2023 Is A Right, Not A Privilege by SEGLIZ: 9:49am On Oct 19, 2019
hatchy:
The North is exceptionally greedy with power.

What have they used this power that intoxicates them to better the lives of Nigerians and especially the Northern region....eehn!

Illiteracy ...na dem
Diseases....na dem
Religious fanaticism....na dem
Extreme poverty...na dem
Drug addicts.....na dem.

A sitting governor once said .....

When you see a Notherner with a cap, you have seen poverty.
It is only in the North you still find mud
houses littered everywhere.

This same people like the stupid Junaid Mohammed, El Rufai etc. Deliberately and systematically deny and impoverished their own people so that there wont be any challenges or opposition to their grip on power.

Tufiakwa!

you're just too tribal.
but come to think of it I can't deny the truth in what you've just said.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vatsa: Igbo Presidency In 2023 Is A Right, Not A Privilege by Commentor: 9:51am On Oct 19, 2019
gentiles:

Stop all the shameless lies.

If that guy no get Chukwu for him name make rain no fall for 7 days.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vatsa: Igbo Presidency In 2023 Is A Right, Not A Privilege by rummmy: 9:52am On Oct 19, 2019
alhassanyusuf29:
This guy can only talk on the behalf of Niger state, we core northerners reject nysmuri flat.heads with total rejection!!

They most get it through chest-beating and wailing, I'll love to see how far their threats will take them in 2023

Second class citizens can't govern this state, at least not for now..even minority seat dey hard dem for PDP! grin cheesy
and the mods will not ban this homo erectus.
Re: Jonathan Vatsa: Igbo Presidency In 2023 Is A Right, Not A Privilege by kotv: 9:53am On Oct 19, 2019
omenka:
When you guys say this, I keep wondering, is Jonathan an Igbo man? Why aren't the Ijaws this pissed? Why aren't the Ijaws the ones Insulting or hating the APC or Buhari at every turn? Why isn't the South South doing it? Why arent the Ijaws the people seeing no good in the government of the day?

Why, why, why?

Update.

Please read the post by candidtalk above and tell us, WHY?

I honestly think APC supporters on Nairaland are not in tune with reality at all. I'm Ijaw so do tell me which Ijaw is in support of APC or this current government? Trying to force yourself on us during the last election and we kicked you out but, you think we support of this ignorant government. I'm highly offended that you actually trying to pass the false information that Ijaw are okay with this government that destroyed Nigeria. Do not ever insult Ijaw again on this platform.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vatsa: Igbo Presidency In 2023 Is A Right, Not A Privilege by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 19, 2019
gentiles:

U are a shameless liar, go n check your past comments, u were saying Yoruba Muslims are the problem of the SW, you used several derogatory names on them. U can never be a Yoruba, u don't have the IQ to be one.
I was staying a fact. that is not an attack. I didn't insult anyone I remember what we went through in their hands during the hijab saga.
Even during Oro festivals..it's only their women who don't stay indoor
I think they are more pro Islam than pro yoruba in many cases and to me that's a problem
Re: Jonathan Vatsa: Igbo Presidency In 2023 Is A Right, Not A Privilege by hammerT: 9:58am On Oct 19, 2019
NIGERIANS SHOULD WISE UP.

WISE MEN COME FROM THE EAST AND THEY BRING GIFTS.

WISE MEN DONT COME EMPTY HANDED.

TAKE SOUTH AFRICA FOR EXAMPLE, WEN ONE SINGLE IGBO MAN FLEW ALL NIGERIANS HOME FREE.

IGBO ARE YOUR BLESSING.

Re: Jonathan Vatsa: Igbo Presidency In 2023 Is A Right, Not A Privilege by Kennyswagz1(m): 9:59am On Oct 19, 2019
franchasng:
Yoruba Muslim spotted, very vindictive and unreasonable group of people, I pity my amiable, classy Yoruba Christians because Yoruba Muslims will bring doom to their land cry
shut up you this useless guy hiding under a female moniker..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vatsa: Igbo Presidency In 2023 Is A Right, Not A Privilege by omenka(m): 10:03am On Oct 19, 2019
kotv:

I honestly think APC supporters on Nairaland are not in tune with reality at all. I'm Ijaw so do tell me which Ijaw is in support of APC or this current government? Trying to force yourself on us during the last election and we kicked you out but, you think we support of this ignorant government. I'm highly offended that you actually trying to pass the false information that Ijaw are okay with this government that destroyed Nigeria. Do not ever insult Ijaw again on this platform.
The Senator representing Jonathan's Zone is from APC, they also have a Reps member.

If anyone should hate APC the most, it should be those from his immediate constituency!! Exceot you are telling me northerners were the ones that voted them in Jonathan's constituency.

Ijaws arent hate filled people. If you're filled with hate, you're probably not Ijaw.

The ijaw man we know the most on the forum, Barca, isnt here cursing and insulting daily. They've moved on! Tompolos brothers, despite everything, arent here cursing and insulting daily. Neither are they trying to bring down the government.

If you have nothing reasonable to say, simply read comments and walk on.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vatsa: Igbo Presidency In 2023 Is A Right, Not A Privilege by Commentor: 10:04am On Oct 19, 2019
jacksonkennedy:
[s]I was staying a fact. that is not an attack. I didn't insult anyone I remember what we went through in their hands during the hijab saga.
Even during Oro festivals..it's only their women who don't stay indoor
I think they are more pro Islam than pro yoruba in many cases and to me that's a problem[/s]

Omo Igbo, why na?

Be proud of your ancestry.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vatsa: Igbo Presidency In 2023 Is A Right, Not A Privilege by hardeytarhyour(m): 10:05am On Oct 19, 2019
Igbo were Detribalised by Themselves By profiling Other Tribe as Their Enemies..
IGBO PRESIDENCY REMAIN PRIVILEGE NOT RIGHT because They have cut themselves out of other Nigeria Ethnics and Tribe Politically....
You won't Expect me to support a Particular Region That Profile my Descendant as Killer or Coward, A Region That Called my Tribe Slave Or illiterate, A Region that called Other Tribes "NAMES" And Profiled them as Their Haters, A Region that have Plan to divide Nigeria.
Entrusting Nigeria Presidentcy To Igbo is Not Trust-able

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Vatsa: Igbo Presidency In 2023 Is A Right, Not A Privilege by hammerT: 10:06am On Oct 19, 2019
THIS IS WAT PRESIDENCY SHOULD BE.

WEN U REASON IT, U KNOW THE GROUP THAT SHOULD RECIEVE THE BATON FOR NIGERIA NEXT.

Re: Jonathan Vatsa: Igbo Presidency In 2023 Is A Right, Not A Privilege by kotv: 10:07am On Oct 19, 2019
jacksonkennedy:
first of all I'm yoruba and therefore won't speak for the igbos. But I was on this forum since 2013 to see the hate the Igbos were subjected to for supporting GEJ . I myself was even guilty of that. (Check my first thread). If you blame them for supporting ipob that's one thing...but if you blame them for hate...you would be a liar because our people started it here way way back before ipob

The Yoruba, from observation, believe they should be the only one with monopoly of hate. During 2015, I was on this forum to see the hate Igbos were subjected to by the APC supporters pretending to be saint on this page. Likewise, during the election era and after, ND especially Ijaw equally was subjected to hate comments by Yoruba on this forum. Omenka that's on this page accusing Igbos of hate was one of the biggest guilty culprit at that time and still is. How they are pretending that Nnamdi Kanu was their trigger is actually funny.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Vatsa: Igbo Presidency In 2023 Is A Right, Not A Privilege by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 19, 2019
Commentor:

Omo Igbo, why na?

Be proud of your ancestry.

Mo ti gbo eyi saaju ogbeni
Re: Jonathan Vatsa: Igbo Presidency In 2023 Is A Right, Not A Privilege by omenka(m): 10:13am On Oct 19, 2019
kotv:

The Yoruba, from observation, believe they should be the only one with monopoly of hate. During 2015, I was on this forum to see the hate Igbos were subjected to by the APC supporters pretending to be saint on this page. Likewise, during the election era and after, ND especially Ijaw equally was subjected to hate comments by Yoruba on this forum. Omenka that's on this page accusing Igbos of hate was one of the biggest guilty culprit at that time and still is. How they are pretending that Nnamdi Kanu was their trigger is actually funny.
Oga, go and cry on someone else's shoulders and stop obsessing over Omenka. I'm not responsible for your life.

Good bye.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

COVID-19: Niger State Relaxes Curfew / Bandits Tsauwa In Katsina, Kill 19, Set Houses Ablaze / I Saved Nigeria From Corruption — Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.