Stats: 3,147,759 members, 7,798,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Babachir Lawal Says Tinubu Will Make A Good President - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babachir Lawal Says Tinubu Will Make A Good President (17767 Views)

Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts / Tinubu Will Be A Good President - Doyin Okupe (2021) / Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Babachir Lawal Says Tinubu Will Make A Good President by Dareal90s(m): 2:34pm On Oct 19, 2019
DNSPro:

You are joking.

You want them to bring in someone like Rochas and none sellable ones in the East.

OBI is what Igbos want and during the last campaign, I know a lot of Yoruba who were swayed by his presentation.

We don't want Okorocha, bring in a non biased Igbo man, I will vote for him, Obi is d cause of the tribal bashing btwn Yoruba's nd Igbo's today, he gave Festus Keyamo the space to bring in tribal politics. No Yoruba man will vote for Obi, d only ones u see vote for PDP not Obi nd DAT is because dey ar core PDP members.
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Tinubu Will Make A Good President by DNSPro: 2:36pm On Oct 19, 2019
Dareal90s:

We don't want Okorocha, bring in a non biased Igbo man, I will vote for him, Obi is d cause of the tribal bashing btwn Yoruba's nd Igbo's today, he gave Festus Keyamo the space to bring in tribal politics. No Yoruba man will vote for Obi, d only ones u see vote for PDP not Obi nd DAT is because dey ar core PDP members.
what is this one saying? Are you sure you know whom you are referring to as a tribalist?

Maybe you are mixing something here but definitely not Obi
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Tinubu Will Make A Good President by Dareal90s(m): 2:44pm On Oct 19, 2019
DNSPro:
what is this one saying? Are you sure you know whom you are referring to as a tribalist?

Maybe you are mixing something here but definitely not Obi
Den go nd present him, I don't talk much bra
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Tinubu Will Make A Good President by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 19, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
what do u mean by close margin

2015- Apc won by 2 millions

2019- Apc won by 3.5 millions

Is that ur definition of close margin

You and I know that the results for the 2019 presidential election was doctored ....if the true results were transmitted APC might likely not won or won with a very closed margins...
We are Watching...
What really works for Buhari over GEJ was non-corruption track records, a respected leader from the north , and a Retired General that fought for the country and also fight corruption to stand-still during his tenure as a military heads of State...now talking about Tinubu, what good track records can will project for him that has impacted the entire nation? Nothing! Instead , what will have is corruption and god-fatherism track records..... Oshibajo we know... Tinubu shld become the elder statesman....I rest my case...
I'm omoluabi Yoruba
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Tinubu Will Make A Good President by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 19, 2019
Don't you FOOLs get tired of worshipping your oppressors?
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Tinubu Will Make A Good President by Babacele: 4:39pm On Oct 19, 2019
DNSPro:

You just confirmed what I have been suspecting. Thank you.
what have you been suspecting? That I would support a Tinubu presidency(which is sure as the sun), or what?
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Tinubu Will Make A Good President by Babacele: 4:59pm On Oct 19, 2019
glink2015:

You and I know that the results for the 2019 presidential election was doctored ....if the true results were transmitted APC might likely not won or won with a very closed margins...
We are Watching...
What really works for Buhari over GEJ was non-corruption track records, a respected leader from the north , and a Retired General that fought for the country and also fight corruption to stand-still during his tenure as a military heads of State...now talking about Tinubu, what good track records can will project for him that has impacted the entire nation? Nothing! Instead , what will have is corruption and god-fatherism track records..... Oshibajo we know... Tinubu shld become the elder statesman....I rest my case...
I'm omoluabi Yoruba
How was 2019 presidential election result doctored? Second, Do you know Tinubu's immense contribution to restoring and nurturing democracy in Nigeria beyond the concocted lies PDP have been feeding you guys with for the past two decades about their greatest enemy who have successfully dismantled 'the nest of killers' while at the same sustained and unleash the Buhari's clout you all grudgingly want to talk about?
From the new tax culture n the consequent revenue generation at the states and federal levels, to economic diversification, cosmopolitan approach in selecting public officials for effective delivery on governance and development; local government emancipation or autonomy ,security to electoral reforms just to mention but a few ,the Tinubu personae quietly looms across the nation.
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Tinubu Will Make A Good President by hbuba75: 5:17pm On Oct 19, 2019
Looking for seat in next government,,,,, i strongly disagree with you sir.
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Tinubu Will Make A Good President by surgical: 6:14pm On Oct 19, 2019
shiloxman:
[b][/b]To be fair, the discussions regarding 2023 gets me bored, like, these men have just been sworn in 5months ago, how about we stay fixated on their performances and keep them on their toes to deliver, allowing politicians scheme on politics while we stay grounded in our demand for good governance
Politicians know we get distracted easily, we've already started permutations and cospiracy theories about the election 4years away, after 2023, we will start another round of permutations for 2027, the same cycle that keeps our eyes away from the issues that really matter while the country remains stagnant
How many of the cospiracy theories we fed ourselves with towards 2019 came to pass, how sure are we that the dominant players in our polity today will remain relevant in 2023, many of the politicians would change parties as soon as the momentum doesn't favour them, rendering our permutations useless
Sadly, we haven't learnt our lessons. cry
[i][/i]
They are only for the power,the masses are on their own,
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Tinubu Will Make A Good President by oyatz(m): 1:15pm On Oct 20, 2019
I am a 'Youth' with untainted records and solid education.

I can perform better than Buhari and all other Presidents we have had.

Will you support me for the Presidency in 2023?
If one million Nairalanders can support me with the hope of convincing four other people, we will already have 5 million core supporters to start with.

Untainted007:
Tinubu u mean to say or President of APC controlled states in Nigeria.
But wait Nigerians, why repeating same old thieves we already know. Let the youths take charge now make una go rest. Abi is politics meant for the old?
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Tinubu Will Make A Good President by Untainted007: 2:48pm On Oct 20, 2019
oyatz:
I am a 'Youth' with untainted records and solid education.

I can perform better than Buhari and all other Presidents we have had.

Will you support me for the Presidency in 2023?
If one million Nairalanders can support me with the hope of convincing four other people, we will already have 5 million core supporters to start with.

I'll support you if you truly av the potential because power corrupt absolutely power absolutely. Talk is cheap but standing by ones word is dignity.
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Tinubu Will Make A Good President by oyatz(m): 3:19pm On Oct 20, 2019
Nobody deserve the presidency and nobody is rewarding anyone with the presidency.

Tinubu wants to CONTEST for the Presidency.

If you don't like him, you can CONTEST against him or sponsor your preferred candidate to CONTEST against him.

Any candidate with the highest votes will win. QED
Goodyness:
Nigeria is a funny place ooo. So what exactly has Tinubu done to deserve the presidency apart from using proxies to enrich himself. Everyone points to Lagos, what did he do in Lagos? He installed Fashola as the governor, yes Fashola did well for himself not because of Tinubu. Ambode and Sanwolu have shown that Fashola’s success had nothing to do with Tinubu. Why hasn’t he worked the same magic he did with Fashola if that was the case.

On the other he has constantly helped himself and family with choice positions and contracts in Lagos. His wife became a senator, his daughter became the iyaloja general, his company alphabeta collects revenue Lagos state is paid 10% of total amount collected, LLC collects tolls on very generous terms, hi tech does road construction jobs and the list goes on. Yet the same man is supposed to be ‘rewarded’ with a higher office due to his ‘humanitarian’ work in Nigeria? God help us all.

Police Blame Bank For Kidnap Of Staff In Katsina / Tinubu Campaign Organization: The 11 Northern Governors Are Nigerian Patriots / Not All Types Of Passport Issuance Have Timeline Of Two Weeks, Says NIS