Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,344 members, 7,808,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential (3190 Views)

No Matter How You Plan It You Will Still Not Taste Presidency / Military Helicopters Hover Kanu's Home; Igbo Will Never Be President; Ihedioha B / Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential by BuhariAdvocate: 7:36am On Oct 19, 2019
Balarabe musa and juinad Muhammed said it not me.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential by BuhariAdvocate: 7:38am On Oct 19, 2019
Doubt these two elders at your own risk.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential by gidgiddy: 7:42am On Oct 19, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

Those of you who tasted it, what did you get out of it?

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential by BuhariAdvocate: 7:45am On Oct 19, 2019
Dirty or not dirty about ten thousand igbo living there according to them .
gidgiddy:

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential by powerkey: 7:52am On Oct 19, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

Poor, wretched old fellow.

You haven't ever traveled out of your God forsaken village since you were born.

Abject poverty has destroyed you.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential by BuhariAdvocate: 7:53am On Oct 19, 2019
Please direct your anger to junaid.
STFUand4kMeHARD:

If you are not a bastard and had good home training you won't spew this.
Even Buhari has realised that Nigerians won't care where the President comes from if only Government can provide meaningful infrastructure and create business friendly economy.
Keep hiding online to spearhead hatred till I catch in real life and snap your neck like gutter rat that you are.

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential by BuhariAdvocate: 7:55am On Oct 19, 2019
Lagos is like Dubai to igbo are you saying Lagos is a village.
powerkey:

Poor, wretched old fellow.

You haven't ever traveled out of your God forsaken village since you were born.

Abject poverty has destroyed you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential by Ikinternational: 7:58am On Oct 19, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

Girls don't notice you so you're here seeking attention.
What a MAN...tufia

I've been hearing stories about you northern fellows n male attention, but I won't say too much so not to offend the reasonable ones

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential by Area4Area: 8:01am On Oct 19, 2019
gidgiddy:

I thought you should be vying for the post of the president of Biafra and not Nigeria or have you abandoned your idea about Biafra?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential by blackboy(m): 8:12am On Oct 19, 2019
This is unacceptable. The senate makes laws to ensure the injustice.
Re: Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential by horsepower101: 8:23am On Oct 19, 2019
gidgiddy:

That picture you posted took the words out of my mouth.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential by mrvitalis(m): 8:26am On Oct 19, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Sure ...someone had to do it .. Help the souls there see modern life

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential by horsepower101: 8:30am On Oct 19, 2019
Area4Area:
I thought you should be vying for the post of the president of Biafra and not Nigeria or have you abandoned your idea about Biafra?

It doesn’t matter. Regardless he said the bitter truth that we have been telling you guys. But you refuse to listen. Your lands need serious development and presidency failed you guys horribly.

Please dont post selected pictures of GRAs like you guys always do. I have google map live.

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential by BuhariAdvocate: 9:04am On Oct 19, 2019
With petty business?
mrvitalis:

Sure ...someone had to do it .. Help the souls there see modern life
Re: Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential by BuhariAdvocate: 9:06am On Oct 19, 2019
Ibadan is ancient city go to China you will see something like that.
horsepower101:

It doesn’t matter. Regardless he said the bitter truth that we have been telling you guys. But you refuse to listen. Your lands need serious development and presidency failed you guys horribly.

Please dont post selected pictures of GRAs like you guys always do. I have google map live.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential by ziegurf(m): 9:32am On Oct 19, 2019
Eastern and South Eastern regions you people have heard this but never you succumb to it....it's high time you get yourselves reunited and ignore the very wrong geographical language/terms of SS they have already used to put separation between you.....because throughout my geographical studies I never came across anything as SOUTH SOUTH, therefore ignore it because it came from the hatters of your UNITY
......be AWAKE,OPTIMISTIC,UNITED and FOCUSED to actualize your dreams/goals to the national level...this terms/language of SOUTH SOUTH has been a great and strong WEAPON against your UNITY

never take this for GRANTED because they said:
ebe ano maa njakiri ka anokwa kwue ezi okwu....therefore relentlessly keep on struggling until this RACE is ACHIEVED/WON, this I prayed AMEN

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential by RichBoy247: 9:39am On Oct 19, 2019
Even VP, SP, DSP, Speaker of House of Reps, CJN, they won't get.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential by chichar1(f): 11:31am On Oct 19, 2019
RichBoy247:
Even VP, SP, DSP, Speaker of House of Reps, CJN, they won't get.
abeg who all this things you vomited here, help? mtcheeewww!!!!!!!! Nonsense and ingredient. @ PoorBoy 247

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential by helinues: 11:32am On Oct 19, 2019
Presidency Na Ogbono soup?
Re: Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential by helinues: 11:35am On Oct 19, 2019
gidgiddy:

But thousands of your people reside in that same Ibadan.. How many Yoruba's are in SE? They cant even matched up with Igbo's in Lagos alone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential by kettykin: 11:59am On Oct 19, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Lagos is like Dubai to igbo are you saying Lagos is a village.

Lagos is not better than owerri and enugu , the only thing Lagos has is a monopolistic sea port whose monopoly will be broken soon

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential by RTSC: 11:59am On Oct 19, 2019
Junaid Muhammed cannot stop an Igbo presidency.

We know he is a Yoruba role model, but that is where his influence ends.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential by BuhariAdvocate: 1:07pm On Oct 19, 2019
cheesy grin village people are following you. Lagos is the 5th largest economic in Africa.
kettykin:

Lagos is not better than owerri and enugu , the only thing Lagos has is a monopolistic sea port whose monopoly will be broken soon

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential by BuhariAdvocate: 1:09pm On Oct 19, 2019
Mind you he is speaking the mind of average northern.
RTSC:
Junaid Muhammed cannot stop an Igbo presidency.

We know he is a Yoruba role model, but that is where his influence ends.
Re: Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential by BuhariAdvocate: 1:10pm On Oct 19, 2019
Im tired of them honestly.
helinues:

But thousands of your people reside in that same Ibadan.. How many Yoruba's are in SE? They cant even matched up with Igbo's in Lagos alone.

Re: Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential by BuhariAdvocate: 1:17pm On Oct 19, 2019
Did you read about senator Abaribe lecture at Mississippi last week? The message rebuked people like you land grabber
ziegurf:
Eastern and South Eastern regions you people have heard this but never you succumb to it....it's high time you get yourselves reunited and ignore the very wrong geographical language/terms of SS they have already used to put separation between you.....because throughout my geographical studies I never came across anything as SOUTH SOUTH, therefore ignore it because it came from the hatters of your UNITY
......be AWAKE,OPTIMISTIC,UNITED and FOCUSED to actualize your dreams/goals to the national level...this terms/language of SOUTH SOUTH has been a great and strong WEAPON against your UNITY

never take this for GRANTED because they said:
ebe ano maa njakiri ka anokwa kwue ezi okwu....therefore relentlessly keep on struggling until this RACE is ACHIEVED/WON, this I prayed AMEN
Re: Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential by MetaPhysical: 1:23pm On Oct 19, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

Even Obj said it. grin

Re: Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential by BuhariAdvocate: 1:29pm On Oct 19, 2019
grin thank you for corroborate my claim.
MetaPhysical:

Even Obj said it. grin
Re: Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential by IGBOSON1: 1:32pm On Oct 19, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Please direct your anger to junaid.

So you’re usually in the habit of taking notice of the rantings of mad men on the street?

You wouldn’t be here opening threads about what bigots and Igbo haters say about Ndigbo if you didn’t subscribe to their point of view and get a kick and a boner out it! wink

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 19, 2019
gidgiddy:

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential by BuhariAdvocate: 1:34pm On Oct 19, 2019
Please don't say this in public.
IGBOSON1:

So you’re usually in the habit of taking notice of the rantings of mad men on the street?

You wouldn’t be here opening threads about what bigots and Igbo haters say about Ndigbo if you didn’t subscribe to their point of view and get a kick and a boner out it! wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback photo of governor yahaya Bello of kogi state & his newly married wife / 50 Million Youths To Occupy Southern Nigerua Tomorrow / Chinasa Nworu: Ipob Hit Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.