Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,263 members, 7,780,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:00 PM

Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential (3172 Views)

No Matter How You Plan It You Will Still Not Taste Presidency / Military Helicopters Hover Kanu's Home; Igbo Will Never Be President; Ihedioha B / Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential by Mightyhaiz: 1:35pm On Oct 19, 2019
In 2023,it is going to be an Igbo president,..let us try new hands and ideologies.. These ppl have made great success of anything that nature threw their way. Let us allow them fix this country and lift it away from the current shithole status wink

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential by BuhariAdvocate: 1:36pm On Oct 19, 2019
Lol online ipob president. [quote author=imhotep post=83276227][/quote]
Re: Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential by lordkush: 1:37pm On Oct 19, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Ibadan is ancient city go to China you will see something like that.
bris na lie.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential by BuhariAdvocate: 1:37pm On Oct 19, 2019
Igbo leaders should go and beg junaid and balarabe what do you think about that?
Mightyhaiz:
In 2023,it is going to be an Igbo president,..let us try new hands and ideologies.. These ppl have made great success of anything that nature threw their way. Let us allow them fix this country and lift it away from the current shithole status wink

1 Like

Re: Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential by Mightyhaiz: 1:41pm On Oct 19, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Igbo leaders should go and beg junaid and balarabe what do you think about that?
I think u just confirmed ur hate induced dementia . cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential by BuhariAdvocate: 1:47pm On Oct 19, 2019
How
Mightyhaiz:
I think u just confirmed ur hate induced dementia . cheesy
Re: Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 19, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Lol online ipob president.
Ok grin

Re: Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential by Mightyhaiz: 1:55pm On Oct 19, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
How
only hate induced dementia will make u tell even your village elders to go reason with deluded inconsequential fellows..

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential by Pigsandidiots: 1:56pm On Oct 19, 2019
horsepower101:

It doesn’t matter. Regardless he said the bitter truth that we have been telling you guys. But you refuse to listen. Your lands need serious development and presidency failed you guys horribly.

Please dont post selected pictures of GRAs like you guys always do. I have google map live.
Lol, name the number of cinema in enugu and let me mention that of Ibadan alone. Not all too state o. Let see how enugu developed than Birmingham.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential by BuhariAdvocate: 1:59pm On Oct 19, 2019
That's biafra general president angry
imhotep:

Ok grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential by BuhariAdvocate: 2:02pm On Oct 19, 2019
Inconsequential but nani nwobodo leaved his comfort zone headed to begged inconsequential to make him president.
Mightyhaiz:
only hate induced dementia will make u tell even your village elders to go reason with deluded inconsequential fellows..
Re: Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential by femolii: 2:02pm On Oct 19, 2019
horsepower101:

It doesn’t matter. Regardless he said the bitter truth that we have been telling you guys. But you refuse to listen. Your lands need serious development and presidency failed you guys horribly.

Please dont post selected pictures of GRAs like you guys always do. I have google map live.
Frustration everywhere focus on biafra not country you called zoo.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 19, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
That's biafra general president angry
You support him abi grin
Re: Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential by RTSC: 2:32pm On Oct 19, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Mind you he is speaking the mind of average northern.
The average northern that voted for the atiku/obi ticket in many states in the north?

Or you think buhari will run again in 2023 to protect you from electoral lose?
Re: Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential by Bighead9: 2:52pm On Oct 19, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Balarabe musa and juinad Muhammed said it not me.

They are both right.
It will be easier for an Elephant to pass through the hole of a niddle, than an Igbo man to rule Nigeria.
Quote me anywhere. cool

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential by Bighead9: 2:58pm On Oct 19, 2019
Mightyhaiz:

Igbo's can never rule this Country.
Quote me anywhere. cool

Let them fix their tiny region first. grin

Re: Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential by durangokid: 3:01pm On Oct 19, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Balarabe musa and juinad Muhammed said it not me.
. You are just hearing the smell of your a anus,
Re: Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential by Bighead9: 3:07pm On Oct 19, 2019
ziegurf:
Eastern and South Eastern regions you people have heard this but never you succumb to it....it's high time you get yourselves reunited and ignore the very wrong geographical language/terms of SS they have already used to put separation between you.....because throughout my geographical studies I never came across anything as SOUTH SOUTH, therefore ignore it because it came from the hatters of your UNITY
......be AWAKE,OPTIMISTIC,UNITED and FOCUSED to actualize your dreams/goals to the national level...this terms/language of SOUTH SOUTH has been a great and strong WEAPON against your UNITY

never take this for GRANTED because they said:
ebe ano maa njakiri ka anokwa kwue ezi okwu....therefore relentlessly keep on struggling until this RACE is ACHIEVED/WON, this I prayed AMEN

See this Unity begger.
Let me help you with some screenshots that will disappoint you. grin grin

Nobody wants you. tongue

Re: Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential by BuhariAdvocate: 6:27pm On Oct 19, 2019
grin such a senseless statement.
durangokid:
. You are just hearing the smell of your a anus,
Re: Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential by BuhariAdvocate: 6:29pm On Oct 19, 2019
grin wink Abaribe has cleared them.
Bighead9:

See this Unity begger.

Nobody wants you. tongue
Re: Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential by BuhariAdvocate: 6:32pm On Oct 19, 2019
grin cheesy you are not prophet its obvious that it won't happen.
Bighead9:

They are both right.
It will be easier for an Elephant to pass through the hole of a niddle, than an Igbo man to rule Nigeria.
Quote me anywhere. cool
Re: Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential by BuhariAdvocate: 6:33pm On Oct 19, 2019
So na you just realized that Buhari is popular in the north.
RTSC:

The average northern that voted for the atiku/obi ticket in many states in the north?

Or you think buhari will run again in 2023 to protect you from electoral lose?
Re: Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential by Bighead9: 6:35pm On Oct 19, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
grin wink Abaribe has cleared them.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 19, 2019
Why do Igbos on here even gratify these attention seeking losers with as much as a response? I mean this are clowns whose source/means of survival depends on some Igbo benefactor offline (trust me on this)... you are bigger than this low IQ degenerates for crying out loud. The more you ignore useless threads like this, the faster they fizzle out into deserved nothingness.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 19, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
The useless presidency will never improve the quality of life of the average Nigerian, trust me... it's just a facade of worthless bragging rights for poor and miserable people who benefit absolutely nothing from "their brother been in power. " How many Northern states today are headlining any indices or index of socio-economic and human growth today? despite producing more Heads of states and Presidents in the history of these country... yet go to most Northern states today and behold staggering rates of high infant mortality rate, diseases of all kinds, poverty, illiteracy, religious extremism, poor hygiene and other forms of humanitarian disasters you can imagine. The East is no heaven either, as we have our own problems of bad leadership and the likes, but compared to the North? we are like freaking Dubai and Paris combined.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential by adekolaelect(m): 8:17pm On Oct 19, 2019
gidgiddy:

Those of you who tasted it, what did you get out of it?
these one is frustrated been come from political unfortunate region .sorry your time will still come but Chang your Attitudes and approach to Nigeria politics .

Re: Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential by adekolaelect(m): 8:28pm On Oct 19, 2019
brightokechukwu:
Why do Igbos on here even gratify these attention seeking losers with as much as a response? I mean this are clowns whose source/means of survival depends on some Igbo benefactor offline (trust me on this)... you are bigger than this low IQ degenerates for crying out loud. The more you ignore useless threads like this, the faster they fizzle out into deserved nothingness.
yet ranting as if he has any meaningful things to bring out of the issues but what we see is RANTINGWAILLING AND INSULT AS USUAL .
Re: Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential by durangokid: 7:27am On Oct 20, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
grin such a senseless statement.
. Just like the senseless and very dumb Post
Re: Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 20, 2019
Bighead9:

See this Unity begger.

Nobody wants you. tongue

Re: Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential by BuhariAdvocate: 11:42am On Oct 21, 2019
grin wink you finished him that's very good.
adekolaelect:
yet ranting as if he has any meaningful things to bring out of the issues but what we see is RANTINGWAILLING AND INSULT AS USUAL .
Re: Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential by adekolaelect(m): 11:55am On Oct 21, 2019
gidgiddy:

Those of you who tasted it, what did you get out of it?
But it is still an accommodation of living and business for our Igbo people from east who can not proud of what they have by staying in their region than to chest beats and insult their host .

Re: Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential by IGBOSON1: 12:44pm On Oct 21, 2019
adekolaelect:
But it is still an accommodation of living and business for our Igbo people from east who can not proud of what they have by staying in their region than to chest beats and insult their host .

You come across as being quite daft!

‘Staying in their region’!? Is that the idea of the ‘one Nigeria’ you lot came down to the East in the late 60s to drag us back into when we voluntarily left?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC May Reverse Obaseki disqualification Made By Suspended Oshiomhole / Fulani Herdsmen Burn Down Pineapple Farm In Osun / Obi Was The Only Candidate Who Tried To Answer The One Question We Asked - NEF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.