Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,875 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:41 AM

Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential (3173 Views)

No Matter How You Plan It You Will Still Not Taste Presidency / Military Helicopters Hover Kanu's Home; Igbo Will Never Be President; Ihedioha B / Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential by Area4Area: 1:48pm On Oct 21, 2019
IGBOSON1:

You come across as being quite daft!

‘Staying in their region’!? Is that the idea of the ‘one Nigeria’ you lot came down to the East in the late 60s to drag us back into when we voluntarily left?
....they've been telling to since leave their region, what is still holding you back?
Re: Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential by adekolaelect(m): 4:25pm On Oct 21, 2019
IGBOSON1:

You come across as being quite daft!

‘Staying in their region’!? Is that the idea of the ‘one Nigeria’ you lot came down to the East in the late 60s to drag us back into when we voluntarily left?
see mumu it is in your DNA to Insult people at your will in any small exchange of views !!!!! I will take you serious whenever you can answer this question " why is other region not moving down to your region as you people full south west for business and accommodation ? Tell me why you prove your region most developed but you and other people are unable to practise business in that regions ?

Re: Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential by ziegurf(m): 4:32pm On Oct 22, 2019
Bighead9:

See this Unity begger.
Let me help you with some screenshots that will disappoint you. grin grin

Nobody wants you. tongue

...you're a CAPITAL DUNCE
Re: Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential by Bighead9: 10:02pm On Oct 22, 2019
ziegurf:

...you're a CAPITAL DUNCE

You say?

Re: Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential by Gandollar(f): 10:17pm On Oct 22, 2019
RichBoy247:
Even VP, SP, DSP, Speaker of House of Reps, CJN, they won't get.
Those that have ruled and continue to rule are sure not doing a good job. Nigeria is a failed state in all ramifications.

I curse all those who destroyed this country with misrule since Independence.
Re: Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential by BuhariAdvocate: 2:55pm On Dec 19, 2019
Aguiyi ironsi.
Gandollar:
Those that have ruled and continue to rule are sure not doing a good job. Nigeria is a failed state in all ramifications.

I curse all those who destroyed this country with misrule since Independence.
Re: Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential by celeiyke: 3:25pm On Dec 19, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Balarabe musa and juinad Muhammed said it not me.

Without a link? you must be an idiot
Re: Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential by BuhariAdvocate: 3:30pm On Dec 19, 2019
The problem you have is that, you can't make your position known without insult.
celeiyke:

Without a link? you must be an idiot
Re: Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential by celeiyke: 3:31pm On Dec 19, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
The problem you have is that, you can't make your position known without insult.

Posting the link to your foolish assertion would have been easier than typing this
Re: Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential by Johans1991: 3:52pm On Dec 19, 2019
brightokechukwu:

The useless presidency will never improve the quality of life of the average Nigerian, trust me... it's just a facade of worthless bragging rights for poor and miserable people who benefit absolutely nothing from "their brother been in power. " How many Northern states today are headlining any indices or index of socio-economic and human growth today? despite producing more Heads of states and Presidents in the history of these country... yet go to most Northern states today and behold staggering rates of high infant mortality rate, diseases of all kinds, poverty, illiteracy, religious extremism, poor hygiene and other forms of humanitarian disasters you can imagine. The East is no heaven either, as we have our own problems of bad leadership and the likes, but compared to the North? we are like freaking Dubai and Paris combined.
then why did ojukwu contested?
Re: Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential by AmuDike1: 3:53pm On Dec 19, 2019
[s]
Johans1991:
then why did ojukwu contested?
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Peter Obi, Abaribe And Umeh Arrive For Parents' Burial (Photo) / Fulani Herdsmen Burn Down Pineapple Farm In Osun / Yoruba Race: You Are Being Manipulated If You Do More Than 2 Of These 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.