Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? (7655 Views)

Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? / How Do Broke Men Get Laid / Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by DenreleDave(m): 7:45am On Oct 19, 2019
As in ehn, I don't understand. You as a lady, u r broke, you no get job, your papa and mama still dey feed you. And you think you have the right to insult a broke guy that is still hustling or a guy that is as jobless as you.
I don't get, why should a broke girl insult a broke guy?
Why should an utterly useless jobless girl insult an utterly useless guy like her?

Na only man suppose work ni, aren't woman supposed to be hardworking too? Or are they waiting that a guy go hustle and come back, open her pussy for him and he drops money, that's all.

This thing they baffles me oooo,
Guys wetin una think for this matter
Ladies nko, is it fair?

Cc: AstroG pussyhoe funmisticqueen Adaibeku Amatarasha Onyi22 (broke girl) Denreledave (broke guy) illegend ashewoboy chenzen

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 19, 2019
Did someone insult you @Op? Own your brokenness.

I am broke but don't loud it and I don't bother insulting anyone cos I know what earning and hustling means.

Ladies work these days OK. Best u go for those who work to avoid insults.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by Blakjewelry(m): 7:51am On Oct 19, 2019
simple because the dude actually remind them of who they really are inside

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by ExpressBooking(m): 7:51am On Oct 19, 2019
It's because they earn a living with their bodies. So any broke and unemployed man doesn't deserve them QED

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by DenreleDave(m): 8:12am On Oct 19, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

I am broke but don't loud it and I don't bother insulting anyone cos I know what earning and hustling means.

Nah no one insulted me...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by DenreleDave(m): 8:13am On Oct 19, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

U b correct lady jare
Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by Martinez39(m): 10:03am On Oct 19, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
[s]Did someone insult you @Op? Own your brokenness.[/s]

[s]I am broke but don't loud it and I don't bother insulting anyone cos I know what earning and hustling means.[/s]

[s]Ladies work these days OK. Best u go for those who work to avoid insults.[/s]
You ended up saying nothing relevant to the topic. Simply question, why do broke and jobless girls shame broke boys?

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by Skmoda360(m): 10:10am On Oct 19, 2019
DenreleDave:
As in ehn, I don't understand. You as a lady, u r broke, you no get job, your papa and mama still dey feed you. And you think you have the right to insult a broke guy that is still hustling or a guy that is as jobless as you.
Why should an utterly useless jobless girl insult an utterly useless guy like her?

Na only man suppose work ni, aren't woman supposed to be hardworking too? Or are they waiting that a guy go hustle and come back, open her pussy for him and he drops money, that's all.

Ladies nko, is it fair?

Cc: AstroG pussyhoe funmisticqueen Adaibeku Amatarasha Onyi22 (broke girl) Denreledave (broke guy) illegend ashewoboy chenzen
The thing just dey vex me as it dey vex you too.... broke annoying girls just full everywhere sha.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by Skmoda360(m): 10:11am On Oct 19, 2019
ExpressBooking:
It's because they earn a living with their bodies. So any broke and unemployed man doesn't deserve them QED
Coming from an olosho mouth....wide p***y cat.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 19, 2019
Martinez39:
You ended up saying nothing relevant to the topic. Simply question, why do broke and jobless girls shame broke boys?
Because broke guys bring nothing to the table but their brokeness and their still have the temerity to be ugly and ENTITLED,despite being broke.

Their sense of entilement ks their most irritating quality, you think a girl must say yes to your paltry offer of sex, thinking that a few pickup lines from also broke pickup artistes calling themselves redpillers and alpha males like Ubunja and co will have her at their feet. They also think that their pen1ses are worth something and then they also forget that sex benefits them and not the girl. They also feel that every girl should be raped and their fragile ego doesn't understand the word NO.

They show no signs of wanting to improve their behavior or their wretched situation, they want someone else's daughter to suffer with them because misery loves company. They are not ready to give commitment, or to start a family. The only thing they end up doing is getting some unfortunate woman pregnant, then transmitting poverty to their children.

I have more to say but, ladies do not deserve to be with broke men especially those with no values, life missíon and home training. If ladies continue to look down on them with condenscencion and scorn, then maybe they would get their heads out of their assholes and get their shit together.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by Cholls(m): 12:24pm On Oct 19, 2019
my sister @funmisticqueen nobody knew you were broke not until you dished out this writeup on a empty plate

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 19, 2019
Cholls:
my sister @funmisticqueen nobody knew you were broke not until you dished out this writeup on an empty plate
who said i was broke?

Op asked a question and i answered truthfully. I am not broke, but not rich either, just very comfortable. You then answer me like a grieving widow in denial who doesn't want to accept the truth. Typical broke male behavior.

But i will never forget my vow to myself, not to move around with poor people, especially men. Their poverty mentality is contagious

15 Likes

Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by Iogobenz(m): 12:30pm On Oct 19, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Because broke guys bring nothing to the table but their brokeness and their still have the temerity to be ugly and ENTITLED,despite being broke.

Their sense of entilement ks their most irritating quality, you think a girl must say yes to your paltry offer of sex, thinking that a few pickup lines from also broke pickup artistes calling themselves redpillers and alpha males like Ubunja and co will have her at their feet. They also think that their pen1ses are worth something and then they also forget that sex benefits them and not the girl. They also feel that every girl should be raped and their fragile ego doesn't understand the word NO.

They show no signs of wanting to improve their behavior or their wretched situation, they want someone else's daughter to suffer with them because misery loves company. They are not ready to give commitment, or to start a family. The only thing they end up doing is getting some unfortunate woman pregnant, then transmitting poverty to their children.

I have more to say but, ladies do not deserve to be with broke men especially those with no values, life missíon and home training. If ladies continue to look down on them with condenscencion and scorn, then maybe they would get their heads out of their assholes and get their shit together.
See face of person weh dey talk grin
If your face dey so,I wonder how your belle and Toto go be lol.e go be like tiger em face.
I sure say your belle don cover your overdark,hairy toto finish.
I know where all these bitterness is coming from.Absolute neglect and castigation from the male folk is what you receive on a daily.
Talk true,when last man toast You? undecided
If you no pay man to marry you ehn,your name na sorry.You too ugly funmi cheesy
I know say wetin you go call me na frustrated man,but I'll love you do some research first,madam trainee doctor because I go roast you back to back if na for money matterz.
Worwor thing!

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 19, 2019
Iogobenz:
If your face dey so,I wonder how your belle and Toto go be lol.
I know where all these bitterness is coming from.Absolute neglect and castigation from the male folk is what you receive on a daily.
I know say wetin you go call me na frustrated man,but I'll love you do some research first,madam trainee doctor because I go roast you back to back if na for money matterz.
Worwor thing!
this your shaming tactics is so stale, that it is dead on arrival.

What is new that you haven't said before? I have heard it all before,I am so ugly that at least three of you will DM me before the day runs out. I am so tired of people calling me ugly despite i have clear, smooth, almost spotless melanin skin, or that my eyes are so big that men pray i stare at them with lust, or is it my nose that is porportionate to my face all button like and straight, not too flat, not big or broad, or my pink, juicy, full luscious lips that Kylie Jenner can never have, or my big perky size DD boobs, my ass that is also porportional to my body frame, my soft stomach, or my defined, smooth looking legs, despite me being plump. That is just me without makeup on a normal day. This is also why i cant make the mistake of posting full body pics like i used to few years ago. Some perverts were masturbating with it. Now imagine if i put in extra effort and go full diva. I am not ugly. You just have a poor taste.
I am also so bitter that whatever i type taste like raw bitter leaf and Alomo bitters combined, because truth hurts sweetie..

Also the last time someone toasted me was on my birthday on Tuesday, he is a captain in the army, but I don't do army men. Their future is uncertain.

I am tired of blocking numbers and dealing with stalkers.

I won't call you frustrated, just unworthy.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by Iogobenz(m): 1:01pm On Oct 19, 2019
funmisticqueen:
this your shaming tactics is so stale, that it is dead on arrival.

What is new that you haven't said before? I have heard it all before,I am so ugly that at least three of you will DM me before the day runs out. I am so tired of people calling me ugly despite i have clear, smooth, almost spotless melanin skin, or that my eyes are so big that men pray i stare at them with lust, or is it my nose that is porportionate to my face all button like and straight, not too flat, not big or broad, or my pink, juicy, full luscious lips that Kylie Jenner can never have, or my big perky size DD boobs, my ass that is also porportional to my body frame, my soft stomach, or my defined, smooth looking legs, despite me being plump. That is just me without makeup on a normal day. This is also why i cant make the mistake of posting full body pics like i used to few years ago. Some perverts were masturbating with it. Now imagine if i put in extra effort and go full diva. I am not ugly. You just have a poor taste.
I am also so bitter that whatever i type taste like raw bitter leaf and Alomo bitters combined, because truth hurts sweetie..

Also the last time someone toasted me was on my birthday on Tuesday, he is a captain in the army, but I don't do army men. Their future is uncertain.

I am tired of blocking numbers and dealing with stalkers.

I won't call you frustrated, just unworthy.
Me?stalk You?Are you mad?
Continue making excuses for your worwor self,las las you go dey ok grin
That army captain that toasted you in your dreams ABI? undecided
If I be check your picture and you were someone worth hustling for,I for stay quiet but damn!
Hustle well oo,you will need plenty money to buy a man's heart for real because I just can't imagine going through thick and thin jist to end up with a catastrophy like you.
Goodluck in your search,I wish you all the best your type can have.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by Dande55: 1:04pm On Oct 19, 2019
Same way you slutshame ladies when you yourself is a whòre.

Even in my lowest state, I can never date a broke idiot.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by blinking001(m): 1:08pm On Oct 19, 2019
Iogobenz:
If your face dey so,I wonder how your belle and Toto go be lol.e go be like tiger em face.
Worwor thing!
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by MedicH: 1:10pm On Oct 19, 2019
Iogobenz:
Worwor thing!

Lol honestly matter never reach like this na.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by blinking001(m): 1:12pm On Oct 19, 2019
Iogobenz:
If I be check your picture and you were someone worth hustling for,I for stay quiet but damn!
Hustle well oo,you will need plenty money to buy a man's heart for real because I just can't imagine going through thick and thin jist to end up with a catastrophy like you.
Catastrophy? Now this got my attention. Ah tire for nairaland ladies sha.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 19, 2019
DenreleDave:

Ladies nko, is it fair?

It's the same way non virgin guys sham and call non virgins gals hoes

Cc: AstroG1, pussyhoe funmisticqueen Adaibeku, Amatarasha Onyi22, illegend ashewoboy chenzen, Martinez39,lilbest3, magnoliaa

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 19, 2019
DenreleDave:

Ladies nko, is it fair?

It's the same way non virgin guys sham and call non virgins hoes

Cc: AstroG1, pussyhoe funmisticqueen Adaibeku, Amatarasha Onyi22, illegend ashewoboy chenzen, Martinez39,lilbest3, magnoliaa
Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 19, 2019
Iogobenz:
i already have all the luck i need.

So i also wish you good luck finding someone with that foul disposition of yours. You need it more than me.

FYI, you weren't the stalker i was referring to, but livecamp09/chiefjosy, one married monicker, and some others whose names i forget.

I don't need to buy a man's heart sweetie, the problem is finding them who is worthy of mine.

I am hustling for money, because i am used to the finer things and men are an unreliable source of that lifestyle. But nothing is going to chain me down, especially a broke man with his poverty infested sperm.

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 19, 2019
funmisticqueen:

what you wrote here does it go both ways??

na your answer gon con cause trouble..
Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 19, 2019
Cholls:
my sister @funmisticqueen nobody knew you were broke not until you dished out this writeup on an empty plate

she just verified that brokenness isnt taking it easy on her generation..

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:36pm On Oct 19, 2019
Michellekabod2:

It's the same way non virgin guys sham and call non virgins hoes

... Not same. Before a guy can call one a hoe,she must have acted or behaved in such manners but a girl can easily call a guy broke just because he was smart enough not to spend his money foolishly.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by MedicH: 1:46pm On Oct 19, 2019
Some of these attacks and insukts are not necessary. Before u come here to attack and insult know say life's hard and depression is real.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 19, 2019
Denreledave, people are naturally hypocritical. That's life dear...

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:10pm On Oct 19, 2019
RedCreme21:
Denreledave, people are naturally hypocritical. That's life dear...
..You have started with this your "dear "again abi?
Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by pocohantas(f): 2:20pm On Oct 19, 2019
It is the same way non-virgin men call every lady here olosho. Same way these men curse non-virgin ladies.

People will typically go for what the other party holds dear. Men value their financial strength than chastity. So, it isn't rocket science that they would be called broke. Maybe they also display qualities of a broke person. wink

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by MedicH: 2:34pm On Oct 19, 2019
Not minding the effects of bad government and failed leadership. Somebody came here to tell me that my shoes and watch are low quality just like that. It's unbelievable. These ladies are even poorer than one can imagine but because men already placed premium on their vagina, they can do anyhow.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 19, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
... Not same. Before a guy can call one a hoe,she must have acted or behaved in such manners but a girl can easily call a guy broke just because he was smart of not spending his money foolishly.
ask all Nl guys their definition of hoes/slut...
Ok a guy with sexual prowness slut shams a lady with sexual prowness?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2019
Michellekabod2:
ask all Nl guys their definition of hoes/slut...
Ok a guy with sexual prowness slut shams a lady with sexual prowness?
.. I will say you are right if you re using NL as a yardstick. But in real life,it doesn't seem so.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Is A Lover Boy/lover Girl? / 5 Sign's That Girls Do If They Want You To Touch Them / Chika Ike And Onyii Alex Showing Off Their Big Bum Bum (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.